Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-04-01 23:52:21, last edited by John (2019-04-01 23:54:56)

John

What do you like about Everybody Edits?

I think there is too much negativity going around recently and that we should really focus about why we are still here and why we enjoy the game!

I'll go first:

• I enjoy the game because I have many fond memories of making levels with my twin brother in around 2010. His name is Paul. After leaving for a few months, I came across a song that reminds me of the good old days, but when I came back to visit, I realized that the game is still fun to play so I've been more active.

• I enjoy the game because I like seeing my online friends around the worlds ,and checking out new ones that are unique and fun.

• I like the community because we deeply care about the game and its success.

• I like the staff because they are organized and they frequently interact with the community, and join worlds.

Your turn!

PW?scale=2

Wooted by: (2)

#2 2019-04-02 00:04:29

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Re: What do you like about Everybody Edits?

Anybody else wondering why we have a new "why you play/like this game" thread every week?
Check Jet's thread for my answer to the question

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#3 2019-04-02 00:09:36

Joeyc

I found this through many flash games back in the day, and ever since I have just been attached. Let your mind go across your very own canvas and you can share that with others, the fact users managed to turn this game not just into a sandbox, but much more is what I find special about Everybody Edits.

I like the idea of energy a whole bunch, it's a really great incentive to play, same with gems and daily streaks.

I really think we can make it to eeu, I haven't gave up yet even when it's the worst, this game has so much to live for. Everybody edits is nothing like any other games flash games I played, it's special, unique.
That's why I love, Everybody Edits.

also i like 3bluekeys.png

your turn

Wooted by: (2)

#4 2019-04-02 00:40:47

SirJosh3917
Formerly ninjasupeatsninja

i like that it

#5 2019-04-02 01:13:14

John

TaskManager wrote:

Anybody else wondering why we have a new "why you play/like this game" thread every week?

Oh ooof it's good to spread positivity though!

Joeyc wrote:

I found this through many flash games back in the day, and ever since I have just been attached. Let your mind go across your very own canvas and you can share that with others, the fact users managed to turn this game not just into a sandbox, but much more is what I find special about Everybody Edits.

I like the idea of energy a whole bunch, it's a really great incentive to play, same with gems and daily streaks.

I really think we can make it to eeu, I haven't gave up yet even when it's the worst, this game has so much to live for. Everybody edits is nothing like any other games flash games I played, it's special, unique.
That's why I love, Everybody Edits.

also i like 3bluekeys.png

your turn

Thank you for sharing! ?

ninjasupeatsninja wrote:

i like that it

Why tho?

PW?scale=2

#6 2019-04-02 01:47:51

Minimania
Moderation Team

I guess it's just home for me

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

Wooted by: (3)

#7 2019-04-02 17:29:44

skullz17

Making worlds is fun. EE has a lot of cool mechanics you can get creative with. There's also a lot of different blocks so you can create pretty nice looking worlds, and this in combination with signs/NPCs give you good storytelling tools. It's fun to try and figure out how to put all these things together in an enjoyable way, and then refining it all until it's perfect. Contests especially give me this feeling.

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

Wooted by:

#8 2019-04-02 19:11:01

Anatoly

TaskManager wrote:

Check Jet's thread for my answer to the question

Yes, that thread died (is locked).

#9 2019-04-02 19:52:57

Snowester

What do I like about Everybody Edits?
Oh boi surely that's a very good and easy question to answer.

Drama

#10 2019-04-02 20:19:45

Nebula

Nothing interesting, but I had old friends tho, and were a good way to play with them.

Nebula1554232785744691

Board footer