Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

Donate!

pls donate


#1 2019-01-29 17:35:37

Creature
Member
From: The Dark Web
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 9,658

Which country will be the next superpower?

I see US is about to be curbstomped by China's very fast GDP grow and I predict India will beat China still this century judging how quick they've been growing lately. I also expect India's surrounding countries (like UAE and Bangladesh) and even other asian countries to grow a lot in economy.

My hope is that South America has a lot of potential to grow up too, but that may still take time. I think the world is about to take a big turn to Eastern economy and it now feels weird to think English is the most known language in the world.


This is a false statement.

Offline

#2 2019-01-29 22:37:28

Zoey2070
Moderation Team
From: Shakuras
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 5,340

Re: Which country will be the next superpower?

germany


proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂
danke bluecloud thank u raphecOtX1wh.gif rest in peace my dear lil crab teague. and fitzpatrick. i loved you a lot
🌈 Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

Offline

#3 2019-01-29 22:41:53

Vitalijus
Member
From: Lithuania
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 1,382
Website

Re: Which country will be the next superpower?

Brazil //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile


wn7I7Oa.png

Offline

#4 2019-01-30 06:52:09, last edited by Anatoly (2019-01-30 06:54:54)

Anatoly
Guest

Re: Which country will be the next superpower?

Who are already superpowers?

USA, Russia and China, right?

Nevermind, just googled it;

Germany is already superpower, Zoey!

I guess the next superpower will be possibly Canada.

#5 2019-01-30 07:40:53

Freckleface
Member
Joined: 2015-04-02
Posts: 1,355

Re: Which country will be the next superpower?

Anatoly wrote:

I guess the next superpower will be possibly Canada.

Sorry, we're too nice to have a large influence in the world.

Maybe Australia will be the next superpower if they discover a way to flip the earth upside down. They might be able to conquer the world without those ground harnesses slowing them down.


F

Offline

Wooted by: (3)

#6 2019-01-30 10:42:54

Anatoly
Guest

Re: Which country will be the next superpower?

Freckleface wrote:
Anatoly wrote:

I guess the next superpower will be possibly Canada.

Sorry, we're too nice to have a large influence in the world.

Maybe Australia will be the next superpower if they discover a way to flip the earth upside down. They might be able to conquer the world without those ground harnesses slowing them down.

Any english speaking country is already a “superpower”

#7 2019-01-30 20:13:16

Vitalijus
Member
From: Lithuania
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 1,382
Website

Re: Which country will be the next superpower?

Anatoly wrote:
Freckleface wrote:
Anatoly wrote:

I guess the next superpower will be possibly Canada.

Sorry, we're too nice to have a large influence in the world.

Maybe Australia will be the next superpower if they discover a way to flip the earth upside down. They might be able to conquer the world without those ground harnesses slowing them down.

Any english speaking country is already a “superpower”

Breaking news - Zimbabwe is superpower!


wn7I7Oa.png

Offline

Wooted by:

#8 2019-01-30 23:10:36

Zumza
Member
From: root
Joined: 2015-02-17
Posts: 4,496

Re: Which country will be the next superpower?

I don't think we will have a superpower state any near predictable future.


Everybody edits, but some edit more than others

Offline

#9 2019-01-30 23:25:43

NorwegianboyEE
Member
From: Norway
Joined: 2015-03-16
Posts: 1,924

Re: Which country will be the next superpower?

Britain according to brexiters.

Offline

Wooted by:

PTU

#10 2019-02-08 06:00:21

Kira
Guest

Re: Which country will be the next superpower?

Brazil and India are growing faster than ever.

#11 2019-02-08 07:12:34, last edited by Anatoly (2019-02-08 07:12:59)

Anatoly
Guest

Re: Which country will be the next superpower?

Already Superpowers

1200px-Potential_Superpowers.svg.png

Kira wrote:

Brazil and India

are already superpowers

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Britain according to brexiters.

Freckleface wrote:

Maybe Australia will be the next superpower if they discover a way to flip the earth upside down.

Yeah I also think Australia will be a superpower one day - Probably near America Canada or Mexico...?

Vitalijus wrote:

Brazil //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Zoey2070 wrote:

germany

Already superpowers

Creature wrote:

South America

Other than Brazil and little state above there are no superpowers, so yeah, I guess.

#12 2019-02-08 08:17:30, last edited by Kizuna Ai (2019-02-08 08:19:19)

Kizuna Ai
Formerly Night More
From: Brazil, Learn, Dev.
Joined: 2018-12-02
Posts: 220
Website

Re: Which country will be the next superpower?

Brazil and other language in the art.


Fernandinha is the name of NightMore

597883506441322498.gif 597883506441322498.gif

598596166539673650.gif Friendly
598597705505177670.gif Official

Offline

#13 2019-02-08 14:40:04

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123
From: i really should update this
Joined: 2015-03-01
Posts: 8,096

Re: Which country will be the next superpower?

How is Brazil a superpower
I also doubt that India is a superpower, simply having nuclear weapons is not enough imo?

Night More wrote:

Brazil and other language in the art.

What about rico from computer making the customer?


i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos













like.php?tid=46047&pid=754703

Offline

Wooted by:

HG

#14 2019-02-08 15:03:53

Anatoly
Guest

Re: Which country will be the next superpower?

TaskManager wrote:

simply having nuclear weapons

Actually with "superpower" the dictionary means the ability to start a nuclear war.

#15 2019-02-08 15:10:13, last edited by LukeM (2019-02-08 15:11:25)

LukeM
Dev Team
From: England
Joined: 2016-06-03
Posts: 2,872
Website

Re: Which country will be the next superpower?

Anatoly wrote:
TaskManager wrote:

simply having nuclear weapons

Actually with "superpower" the dictionary means the ability to start a nuclear war.

Do you have a source? All the definitions I can find just say "a very powerful and influential nation" or "[a nation] capable of influencing international events and the acts and policies of less powerful nations", not actually referencing nuclear warfare or anything

Offline

#16 2019-02-08 15:46:32

Anatoly
Guest

Re: Which country will be the next superpower?

LukeM wrote:
Anatoly wrote:
TaskManager wrote:

simply having nuclear weapons

Actually with "superpower" the dictionary means the ability to start a nuclear war.

Do you have a source? All the definitions I can find just say "a very powerful and influential nation" or "[a nation] capable of influencing international events and the acts and policies of less powerful nations", not actually referencing nuclear warfare or anything

During the Cold War the definition "superpower" was given to the Soviet Union and America as both where "very powerful" - meant to be the only both "countries" that could start the bombing.

#17 2019-02-08 17:00:40

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123
From: i really should update this
Joined: 2015-03-01
Posts: 8,096

Re: Which country will be the next superpower?

During the cold war US and USSR were deemed superpowers because they led two factions that the world split into: NATO and Warsaw pact countries respectively, or capitalist and communist countries respectively


i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos













like.php?tid=46047&pid=754703

Offline

#18 2019-02-09 07:24:28

Kkay
Formerly Kaydog99
From: Canda eh
Joined: 2015-08-20
Posts: 399

Re: Which country will be the next superpower?

Anatoly wrote:
LukeM wrote:
Anatoly wrote:
TaskManager wrote:

simply having nuclear weapons

Actually with "superpower" the dictionary means the ability to start a nuclear war.

Do you have a source? All the definitions I can find just say "a very powerful and influential nation" or "[a nation] capable of influencing international events and the acts and policies of less powerful nations", not actually referencing nuclear warfare or anything

During the Cold War the definition "superpower" was given to the Soviet Union and America as both where "very powerful" - meant to be the only both "countries" that could start the bombing.

Doesn't that contradict that entire picture then if the term "superpower" was given to those to specifically

Offline

#19 2019-02-11 18:05:35

IanJanes
Member
From: Duluth Minnesota
Joined: 2018-01-05
Posts: 162

Re: Which country will be the next superpower?

Chad


<Download this image and make it your avatar, repent from unique avatars!
3640.jpg?m=15483497583640.jpg?m=15483497583640.jpg?m=1548349758

Offline

#20 2019-02-22 03:40:56, last edited by Tomahawk (2019-02-22 10:26:13)

HeyNK
Member
Joined: 2017-04-07
Posts: 1,318

Re: Which country will be the next superpower?

INDIA SUPER POWER BY 2020

WIL LHAVE SPACE PROGRAM

ONLY ONE MORE YEAR

<doublepost modmerge> ok im sick of this forum already just ban me another 3 months because I posted twice in a row

Offline

#21 2019-07-14 00:23:57

Ndancyv
New Member
From: www.eminem.net
Joined: 2019-07-13
Posts: 3

Re: Which country will be the next superpower?

There is no CERTAIN superpower
Due to large markets, growing military strength, economic potential, and influence in international affairs, China, the European Union, India and Russia are among the political entities most cited as having the potential of achieving superpower status in the 21st century.

Offline

Ndancyv1563060237754881

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1571044301.518 - Generated in 0.054 seconds, 10 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.56 MiB (Peak: 1.79 MiB) ]