Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

Advertisement

Hello, visitor! These forums are run off of the revenue generated from these ads. If you'd like to support us, please whitelist us or consider donating:

#1 2019-01-29 17:35:37

Creature
Member
From: The Dark Web
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 9,658

Which country will be the next superpower?

I see US is about to be curbstomped by China's very fast GDP grow and I predict India will beat China still this century judging how quick they've been growing lately. I also expect India's surrounding countries (like UAE and Bangladesh) and even other asian countries to grow a lot in economy.

My hope is that South America has a lot of potential to grow up too, but that may still take time. I think the world is about to take a big turn to Eastern economy and it now feels weird to think English is the most known language in the world.


This is a false statement.

Offline

#2 2019-01-29 22:37:28

Zoey2070
Moderation Team
From: Shakuras
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 5,283

Re: Which country will be the next superpower?

germany


proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif ?type=loginstreak&name=zoey2070
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂
danke bluecloud cOtX1wh.gif rest in peace my dear lil crab teague. and fitzpatrick. i loved you a lot
🌈 Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif
uMccify.png buy my silence. permanently. for $350 a month i will stop.

Offline

Wooted by:

#3 2019-01-29 22:41:53

Vitalijus
Member
From: Lithuania
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 1,377
Website

Re: Which country will be the next superpower?

Brazil //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile


wn7I7Oa.png

Offline

#4 2019-01-30 06:52:09

Anatoly
Member
From: Unknown location
Joined: 2015-07-31
Posts: 5,667
Website

Re: Which country will be the next superpower?

Who are already superpowers?

USA, Russia and China, right?

Nevermind, just googled it;

Germany is already superpower, Zoey!

I guess the next superpower will be possibly Canada.

Last edited by Anatoly (2019-01-30 06:54:54)


a.png?width=400&height=125
unknown.png

Offline

#5 2019-01-30 07:40:53

Freckleface
Member
Joined: 2015-04-02
Posts: 1,311

Re: Which country will be the next superpower?

Anatoly wrote:

I guess the next superpower will be possibly Canada.

Sorry, we're too nice to have a large influence in the world.

Maybe Australia will be the next superpower if they discover a way to flip the earth upside down. They might be able to conquer the world without those ground harnesses slowing them down.


F

Offline

Wooted by: (3)

#6 2019-01-30 10:42:54

Anatoly
Member
From: Unknown location
Joined: 2015-07-31
Posts: 5,667
Website

Re: Which country will be the next superpower?

Freckleface wrote:
Anatoly wrote:

I guess the next superpower will be possibly Canada.

Sorry, we're too nice to have a large influence in the world.

Maybe Australia will be the next superpower if they discover a way to flip the earth upside down. They might be able to conquer the world without those ground harnesses slowing them down.

Any english speaking country is already a “superpower”


a.png?width=400&height=125
unknown.png

Offline

#7 2019-01-30 20:13:16

Vitalijus
Member
From: Lithuania
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 1,377
Website

Re: Which country will be the next superpower?

Anatoly wrote:
Freckleface wrote:
Anatoly wrote:

I guess the next superpower will be possibly Canada.

Sorry, we're too nice to have a large influence in the world.

Maybe Australia will be the next superpower if they discover a way to flip the earth upside down. They might be able to conquer the world without those ground harnesses slowing them down.

Any english speaking country is already a “superpower”

Breaking news - Zimbabwe is superpower!


wn7I7Oa.png

Offline

Wooted by:

#8 2019-01-30 23:10:36

Zumza
Member
From: root
Joined: 2015-02-17
Posts: 4,332

Re: Which country will be the next superpower?

I don't think we will have a superpower state any near predictable future.


Everybody edits, but some edit more than others

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance

Offline

#9 2019-01-30 23:25:43

NorwegianboyEE
Member
From: Norway
Joined: 2015-03-16
Posts: 1,165

Re: Which country will be the next superpower?

Britain according to brexiters.


NYPcjcL.gif 対支援生き武器

Offline

Wooted by:

PTU

#10 2019-02-08 06:00:21

Kira
Guest

Re: Which country will be the next superpower?

Brazil and India are growing faster than ever.

#11 2019-02-08 07:12:34

Anatoly
Member
From: Unknown location
Joined: 2015-07-31
Posts: 5,667
Website

Re: Which country will be the next superpower?

Already Superpowers

1200px-Potential_Superpowers.svg.png

Kira wrote:

Brazil and India

are already superpowers

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Britain according to brexiters.

Freckleface wrote:

Maybe Australia will be the next superpower if they discover a way to flip the earth upside down.

Yeah I also think Australia will be a superpower one day - Probably near America Canada or Mexico...?

Vitalijus wrote:

Brazil //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Zoey2070 wrote:

germany

Already superpowers

Creature wrote:

South America

Other than Brazil and little state above there are no superpowers, so yeah, I guess.

Last edited by Anatoly (2019-02-08 07:12:59)


a.png?width=400&height=125
unknown.png

Offline

#12 2019-02-08 08:17:30

Fernandinha
Formerly Night More
From: Japan, Brazil, Learn, Dev.
Joined: 2018-12-02
Posts: 175
Website

Re: Which country will be the next superpower?

Brazil and other language in the art.

Last edited by Fernandinha (2019-02-08 08:19:19)


Fernandinha is the name of NightMore

395316549478514691.gif

Computer Discord: Fernandinha#7011
Mobile Discord: Fernandinha#2426

Offline

#13 2019-02-08 14:40:04

TaskManager
Banned
From: i really should update this
Joined: 2015-03-01
Posts: 7,190

Re: Which country will be the next superpower?

How is Brazil a superpower
I also doubt that India is a superpower, simply having nuclear weapons is not enough imo?

Night More wrote:

Brazil and other language in the art.

What about rico from computer making the customer?


i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Offline

Wooted by:

HG

#14 2019-02-08 15:03:53

Anatoly
Member
From: Unknown location
Joined: 2015-07-31
Posts: 5,667
Website

Re: Which country will be the next superpower?

TaskManager wrote:

simply having nuclear weapons

Actually with "superpower" the dictionary means the ability to start a nuclear war.


a.png?width=400&height=125
unknown.png

Offline

#15 2019-02-08 15:10:13

LukeM
Dev Team
From: England
Joined: 2016-06-03
Posts: 2,730
Website

Re: Which country will be the next superpower?

Anatoly wrote:
TaskManager wrote:

simply having nuclear weapons

Actually with "superpower" the dictionary means the ability to start a nuclear war.

Do you have a source? All the definitions I can find just say "a very powerful and influential nation" or "[a nation] capable of influencing international events and the acts and policies of less powerful nations", not actually referencing nuclear warfare or anything

Last edited by LukeM (2019-02-08 15:11:25)

Offline

#16 2019-02-08 15:46:32

Anatoly
Member
From: Unknown location
Joined: 2015-07-31
Posts: 5,667
Website

Re: Which country will be the next superpower?

LukeM wrote:
Anatoly wrote:
TaskManager wrote:

simply having nuclear weapons

Actually with "superpower" the dictionary means the ability to start a nuclear war.

Do you have a source? All the definitions I can find just say "a very powerful and influential nation" or "[a nation] capable of influencing international events and the acts and policies of less powerful nations", not actually referencing nuclear warfare or anything

During the Cold War the definition "superpower" was given to the Soviet Union and America as both where "very powerful" - meant to be the only both "countries" that could start the bombing.


a.png?width=400&height=125
unknown.png

Offline

#17 2019-02-08 17:00:40

TaskManager
Banned
From: i really should update this
Joined: 2015-03-01
Posts: 7,190

Re: Which country will be the next superpower?

During the cold war US and USSR were deemed superpowers because they led two factions that the world split into: NATO and Warsaw pact countries respectively, or capitalist and communist countries respectively


i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Offline

#18 2019-02-09 07:24:28

Kkay
Formerly Kaydog99
From: Canda eh
Joined: 2015-08-20
Posts: 326

Re: Which country will be the next superpower?

Anatoly wrote:
LukeM wrote:
Anatoly wrote:
TaskManager wrote:

simply having nuclear weapons

Actually with "superpower" the dictionary means the ability to start a nuclear war.

Do you have a source? All the definitions I can find just say "a very powerful and influential nation" or "[a nation] capable of influencing international events and the acts and policies of less powerful nations", not actually referencing nuclear warfare or anything

During the Cold War the definition "superpower" was given to the Soviet Union and America as both where "very powerful" - meant to be the only both "countries" that could start the bombing.

Doesn't that contradict that entire picture then if the term "superpower" was given to those to specifically

Offline

#19 2019-02-11 18:05:35

IanJanes
Member
From: Duluth Minnesota
Joined: 2018-01-05
Posts: 161

Re: Which country will be the next superpower?

Chad


<Download this image and make it your avatar, repent from unique avatars!
3640.jpg?m=15483497583640.jpg?m=15483497583640.jpg?m=1548349758

Offline

#20 2019-02-22 03:40:56

HeyNK
Banned
Joined: 2017-04-07
Posts: 1,221

Re: Which country will be the next superpower?

INDIA SUPER POWER BY 2020

WIL LHAVE SPACE PROGRAM

ONLY ONE MORE YEAR

<doublepost modmerge> ok im sick of this forum already just ban me another 3 months because I posted twice in a row

Last edited by Tomahawk (2019-02-22 10:26:13)

Offline

HeyNK1550803256741380

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1555820688.4179 - Generated in 0.052 seconds, 12 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.57 MiB (Peak: 1.8 MiB) ]