Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

Advertisement

Hello, visitor! These forums are run off of the revenue generated from these ads. If you'd like to support us, please whitelist us or consider donating:

#51 2019-01-22 16:16:28

Freckleface
Member
Joined: 2015-04-02
Posts: 1,351

Re: New Staff! - Cercul1 & GrandSwordsman26

TaskManager wrote:

Yeah and I'm talking about the new moderator specifically
Cercul is fine, I've seen him on the forums occasionally and some people know him, plus a dev is pretty much behind the scenes work
As for the grand guy, his work is much more community related and as such a moderator has to know the community and vice versa
Not only this is the first time many of the people ever heard his name, he doesn't even seemingly have a forum account and it's been 3 days and he still did not introduce himself???

You dont need to be highly involved in the community to file reports and ban people. As long as they are active in-game they will do just fine.

Jet wrote:
peace wrote:
Jet wrote:

haha yes finding randos to fill in the spots of the people you booted nice job

isnt that how its supost to work in reallife aswell?

sure, but naturally people don’t fire their staff because they don’t agree with them

But... they do?

I don't understand the argument behind hiring your friends. It's xeno's project, if he wants to work with people that he's more likely to get along with, so what? The people who didnt get hired have full rights to make their own project. (Which, for all you know could turn out better than EEU)


F

Offline

Wooted by: (3)

#52 2019-01-22 18:10:17

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 5,186

Re: New Staff! - Cercul1 & GrandSwordsman26

Freckleface wrote:

You dont need to be highly involved in the community to file reports and ban people. As long as they are active in-game they will do just fine.

and what about moderate ingame?


OeaNm9Q.png              MYaIIs9.png
ty anatoly and nikko99 for a golden sig and blueclued for avatar and daneeko for pixelating my sign //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool3bluekeys.png

Offline

#53 2019-01-22 18:24:00

XxAtillaxX
Member
From: Canada
Joined: 2015-11-28
Posts: 3,944

Re: New Staff! - Cercul1 & GrandSwordsman26

I haven't really seen anyone suggesting that they shouldn't be hired because they're unknown to the community. The only criticism I've seen is how Xenonetix has responded since he fired three of his staff in one night.

I'd still like to know the reasons why he fired Phinarose.
The only explanation I've seen is from an image of him PMing her that he cannot have someone who "disagrees with my style of management." and I asked him directly on Sunday with no response.

Xenonetix via Discord PM wrote:

If Phina wants to talk to me about coming back, she’s welcome to do so, but she hasn’t fought for her position at all. Luke did fight for his position, and got his position back. Phina was an exceptional and excellent moderator, and I would welcome her back in a Moderation only capacity, but she was not able to act well enough as team leader, and she agreed with that.

I asked her and she didn't get any message from Xenonetix asking her to come back, and that isn't very surprising considering he apparently wants her to "fight for her position" which I suppose means begging him and stroking his ego, and then he'll consider adding her back to the team at a lower rank for her terrible actions which consist of telling him that he's acting unprofessionally by ranting on the Discord server after firing 2 developers.

"and she agreed with that [she was not able to act well enough as team leader]."

вυnny ♡ via Discord PM wrote:

Where did she agree with that?

I didn't receive a response.


atill.gif

Offline

Wooted by: (2)

#54 2019-01-22 18:56:18

mutantdevle
Member
From: Hell
Joined: 2015-03-31
Posts: 2,574
Website

Re: New Staff! - Cercul1 & GrandSwordsman26

Jet wrote:

sure, but naturally people don’t fire their staff because they don’t agree with them

They do. If you don't get along with people in a superior position to you in a job then you can bet your **** that you won't be there for long. Either because you've been 'let go' or moved to a different position.

Last edited by mutantdevle (2019-01-22 18:56:29)


kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Offline

Wooted by:

#55 2019-01-22 19:18:15

Anatoly
Member
From: Germany, Bavaria, Munich
Joined: 2015-07-31
Posts: 6,007

Re: New Staff! - Cercul1 & GrandSwordsman26

Let's give them a try.

Calm down, everyone.


taAxsAU.pngRc4INQT.pngtaAxsAU.pnghV5Emgm.pngtaAxsAU.png
Anatoly.

Offline

#56 2019-01-22 20:27:22

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 5,186

Re: New Staff! - Cercul1 & GrandSwordsman26

XxAtillaxX wrote:

I haven't really seen anyone suggesting that they shouldn't be hired because they're unknown to the community. The only criticism I've seen is how Xenonetix has responded since he fired three of his staff in one night.

I'd still like to know the reasons why he fired Phinarose.
The only explanation I've seen is from an image of him PMing her that he cannot have someone who "disagrees with my style of management." and I asked him directly on Sunday with no response.

Xenonetix via Discord PM wrote:

If Phina wants to talk to me about coming back, she’s welcome to do so, but she hasn’t fought for her position at all. Luke did fight for his position, and got his position back. Phina was an exceptional and excellent moderator, and I would welcome her back in a Moderation only capacity, but she was not able to act well enough as team leader, and she agreed with that.

I asked her and she didn't get any message from Xenonetix asking her to come back, and that isn't very surprising considering he apparently wants her to "fight for her position" which I suppose means begging him and stroking his ego, and then he'll consider adding her back to the team at a lower rank for her terrible actions which consist of telling him that he's acting unprofessionally by ranting on the Discord server after firing 2 developers.

"and she agreed with that [she was not able to act well enough as team leader]."

вυnny ♡ via Discord PM wrote:

Where did she agree with that?

I didn't receive a response.

ofc he doesnt want her back that mcuh otherwise he diddnt fire her he is only welcoming to get her back to a lower position if she wnts but she diddnt figth at all she couldnt inmediatly start complaining


OeaNm9Q.png              MYaIIs9.png
ty anatoly and nikko99 for a golden sig and blueclued for avatar and daneeko for pixelating my sign //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool3bluekeys.png

Offline

#57 2019-01-23 02:04:59

Crybaby
Formerly minimania
From: Wilted
Joined: 2015-02-22
Posts: 3,994

Re: New Staff! - Cercul1 & GrandSwordsman26

XxAtillaxX wrote:

blah

He told Phina some months ago to scout for new moderators, and she never did. That's reason enough to fire someone.


unknown.png
(Click to see my graphics topic)

Offline

#58 2019-01-23 02:28:09

phinarose
Member
From: Dizzy Land
Joined: 2015-12-31
Posts: 84

Re: New Staff! - Cercul1 & GrandSwordsman26

Crybaby wrote:
XxAtillaxX wrote:

blah

He told Phina some months ago to scout for new moderators, and she never did. That's reason enough to fire someone.

At least Xeno can tell people both privately and publically the reasons he supposedly fired me. Not once did he ever message me giving me specific reasons for my firing and he never brought up any issues that would cause him to fire me, nor did he ever give me any warnings. This leads me to believe that really the only reason he fired me was because of the comments I made on Discord disvowing his behavior.


WjoM2zh.png

Offline

#59 2019-01-23 04:16:14

mrjawapa
Member
From: Ohio, USA
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 4,833
Website

Re: New Staff! - Cercul1 & GrandSwordsman26

Can't we all get along?

This has nothing to do with yall getting fired, or the **** fighting that ensued after.


iu.png

Offline

#60 2019-01-23 15:54:54

Xenonetix
EE Owner (Formerly Mega Lamb)
From: Working on EEU
Joined: 2015-03-07
Posts: 814
Website

Re: New Staff! - Cercul1 & GrandSwordsman26

phinarose wrote:

Not once did he ever message me giving me specific reasons for my firing and he never brought up any issues that would cause him to fire me, nor did he ever give me any warnings.

Screenshots of Phinarose Conversations
Sensitive Topic

Xenonetix_2.png

Offline

#61 2019-01-23 16:19:54

XxAtillaxX
Member
From: Canada
Joined: 2015-11-28
Posts: 3,944

Re: New Staff! - Cercul1 & GrandSwordsman26

Congratulations, you can do a search for keywords devoid of context.
Oh my god guys, she said "you need" - unbelievable! Man, that's undeniable evidence that she's unfairly demanding things of you. Pack it up boys, Xenonetix is now a proven saint.

CONTENT WARNING

Last edited by XxAtillaxX (2019-01-23 16:28:34)


atill.gif

Offline

Wooted by: (2)

#62 2019-01-23 16:30:22

frostflare
Banned
Joined: 2016-05-23
Posts: 46

Re: New Staff! - Cercul1 & GrandSwordsman26

mrjawapa wrote:

Can't we all get along?

This has nothing to do with yall getting fired, or the **** fighting that ensued after.

sadly, no. this is the drama that doesn't end, well that is until the ones who are salty move on with their lives. which could take a while.

Offline

#63 2019-01-23 17:12:06

Raphe9000
Member
From: China
Joined: 2015-03-16
Posts: 1,367

Re: New Staff! - Cercul1 & GrandSwordsman26

Xenonetix wrote:
CONTENT WARNING

I'm not saying a demotion is unjustified or that she was completely innocent in everything she did, but you, as the face of the game, are the one to be held accountable for this. I'm not saying that's fair, but the community thinks of you when they think about the future of this game. You've done well in hiring new staff, you have valid reasons for being upset, and you have done great things for this game. That being said, you are prepping this game to become something much bigger. Our little community is harsh enough since it is bitter from previous owners and failed promises, but a bigger community will be harder to manage and will cause hoaxes, mass controversies, etc.. These are things you'll need to prevent if (hopefully when) this game becomes bigger because the community will not change its mind.

I hope you don't think I'm hating on you because I wouldn't be dedicating all this time to a stupid post if I didn't think that it could, in some way shape or form, help you to be even better at managing the game. You can go very far, but some issues do need to be addressed to make sure this debacle doesn't happen again.

Offline

Wooted by: (2)

#64 2019-01-23 20:43:23

Kira
Guest

Re: New Staff! - Cercul1 & GrandSwordsman26

Why does Atilla jump in at any potential drama that can start?

You really must be bored in life.

#65 2019-01-23 22:12:17

XxAtillaxX
Member
From: Canada
Joined: 2015-11-28
Posts: 3,944

Re: New Staff! - Cercul1 & GrandSwordsman26

Kira wrote:

Why does Atilla jump in at any potential drama that can start?

You really must be bored in life.

As opposed to you, who has spent the last several years begging to be a moderator again, even to me on snap.


atill.gif

Offline

#66 2019-01-23 23:49:13

Different55
Forum Admin
Joined: 2015-02-07
Posts: 15,891

Re: New Staff! - Cercul1 & GrandSwordsman26

Alright this has been a fun detour but how about we leave discussion on that previous mess in one of its dedicated topics? It's still there, still open, still waiting for you.


"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

Offline

#67 2019-01-24 01:12:03

Onjit
Member
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 7,802
Website

Re: New Staff! - Cercul1 & GrandSwordsman26

Xeno, you can't always get what you want.

Yeah you can't always get what you want...

But if you try sometimes...

You get what

Y O U    N E E D




Sorry cercul, looks like 6 weeks was too optimistic

Good luck :^)


Watashi wa a victim of cyberbullying. Everyday someone online calls me a "weeb" desu. Watashi won't stand for this. 26 percent of bullying victims are chosen due to their race or religion desu. I may look like a basic white boy, but deep down I am Nihongo desu. Watashi religion is anime. Anata wa bullying me because of my race and religion desu ka? Disgusting desu. Anata should be ashamed of yourself, racist pig. A baka gaijin like anata is probably jealous of my race and culture, cause Nippon is more sugoi than your kisama country desu. Watashi pity anata. You'll never be Nihongo like watashi. I'm a weeb? Pfft. I AM AN OTAKU DESU. Educate yourself on nani a "weeb" is before anata try to insult watashi desu. I WILL NOT BE CYBERBULLIED ANYMORE. REPORTED.

Offline

Wooted by: (3)

#68 2019-01-24 02:47:16

Kira
Guest

Re: New Staff! - Cercul1 & GrandSwordsman26

XxAtillaxX wrote:
Kira wrote:

Why does Atilla jump in at any potential drama that can start?

You really must be bored in life.

As opposed to you, who has spent the last several years begging to be a moderator again, even to me on snap.

Yeah nah. You'd be the last person I'd ask. How about you provide proof since you seem to save everything?
It's funny you say that. You were the one who convinced NVD to kick me out of the team.

A bit hypocrite aren't we?

Times have changed, people that supported your words in the past slowly lost respect for you after seeing what you've done to the game. You've been damaging it for the past few years now, and you continue to do so. You're childish, the fact you answer me back by insulting me proves that you can't handle reality, and that reality is that, no one likes you.

Atilla wrote:

Look at you, trying to kiss **** to become a moderator, just like you tried with me and several others, you're more transparent than this team or the ones before it lmao.

You're a joke. I don't think I can take you seriously.







On topic: Xeno, you can't simply say "Hey, please welcome our 2 new members, hope you will give them a warm welcome!".

The community wants to know their motives, who they are and their experiences. Just like you did with ByteArray and Lukem, that was clean and straight to the point. We want to see them introduce themselves, not you doing it for them.

Wooted by:

#69 2019-01-24 07:58:33

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 5,186

Re: New Staff! - Cercul1 & GrandSwordsman26

Different55 wrote:

Alright this has been a fun detour but how about we leave discussion on that previous mess in one of its dedicated topics? It's still there, still open, still waiting for you.

what if xeno closed his topic in Q&A? seem slike he did i checked because i thought so


OeaNm9Q.png              MYaIIs9.png
ty anatoly and nikko99 for a golden sig and blueclued for avatar and daneeko for pixelating my sign //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool3bluekeys.png

Offline

#70 2019-01-24 10:46:49

Zumza
Member
From: root
Joined: 2015-02-17
Posts: 4,436

Re: New Staff! - Cercul1 & GrandSwordsman26

Kira, please speak only in the name of yourself.


Everybody edits, but some edit more than others

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance

The Patreon spending piechart is a hoax.

Offline

Wooted by:

#71 2019-01-24 16:04:17

Different55
Forum Admin
Joined: 2015-02-07
Posts: 15,891

Re: New Staff! - Cercul1 & GrandSwordsman26

peace wrote:
Different55 wrote:

Alright this has been a fun detour but how about we leave discussion on that previous mess in one of its dedicated topics? It's still there, still open, still waiting for you.

what if xeno closed his topic in Q&A? seem slike he did i checked because i thought so

Oh that's right. Because exactly this was happening with people just trashing each other and getting nowhere. IIRC Onjit opened his though.

Last edited by Different55 (2019-01-24 16:04:51)


"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

Offline

#72 2019-01-24 23:02:16

skullz17
Member
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 6,555

Re: New Staff! - Cercul1 & GrandSwordsman26

Some people are bringing up that unknown does not mean bad, but I don't actually see anyone specifically calling the new staff members bad. It's just the idea of bringing in a random that no one has heard of which is bad. Obviously they might be good, but if no one's ever heard of them and they're not on the forums, why did xeno bring them in? I guess he knows something we don't, but you have to wonder what that is. Is a few conversations all it takes to convince him you can be a good mod? Surely he would feel more comfortable hiring someone with a long history that he already knows a lot about. From the outside, it looks like a disaster waiting to happen.


m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

Offline

Wooted by:

#73 2019-01-24 23:39:48

mrjawapa
Member
From: Ohio, USA
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 4,833
Website

Re: New Staff! - Cercul1 & GrandSwordsman26

Is grandswordsman ravatroll?


iu.png

Offline

Wooted by: (4)

#74 2019-01-26 06:19:49

matthewapril15
Member
Joined: 2015-11-27
Posts: 73

Re: New Staff! - Cercul1 & GrandSwordsman26

Nope he is not like him but ik he great person for this pension and will make ee better even cercul1 and grandswordsman26 congratulations to my friends and I hope you have a great day today guys pug out peace 😃😄😉🐶✍🏻🤞🏻👍🏻👏🏻💎🖤💜🧡💛💚💙❤


d0VbXxW.png?1

Offline

Wooted by:

#75 2019-02-03 17:42:14

Kizuna Ai
Formerly Night More
From: Japan, Brazil, Learn, Dev.
Joined: 2018-12-02
Posts: 196
Website

Re: New Staff! - Cercul1 & GrandSwordsman26

Grandswordsman26 has no forum?


Fernandinha is the name of NightMore

395316549478514691.gif

Computer Discord: Fernandinha#7011
Mobile Discord: Fernandinha#2426

Offline

Lunarys1550013497740815

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1561448714.333 - Generated in 0.354 seconds, 11 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.86 MiB (Peak: 2.2 MiB) ]