Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-01-11 13:30:54

Nexus221
Website

Chat, levels, shop improvement and smiley slots

Instead of the opt in window i suggest adding a chat in there.

Like a global chat thing where every member in ee can talk if they have verified their email address

Or a friend chat where u can chat with your friends however you like.

Crew chat, where all the crew members can chat and discuss things together

The event chat, in which all the events, contests and tournaments.

Here how it looks like

Chat

As you noticed on the first image, there was a level bar, you may gain xp to level up By:
  :   Completing campaigns [Based on campaign difficulty]
  :   Playing/Building a world for 10 minutes [ 10 XP ] ( Open worlds  - 10 min - 5 XP )
  :   Completing a player-made world [5 XP] (You can get 5 xp again by completing that world once more in 24 hours)
  :   Getting magic coin [ 20 XP ]
  :   Someone favorited/liked your game [5 XP]
  :   Buying levels

For measurement, to level up to level 2 from level 1 you need to get 50 XP.

When you level up, you get a message that you leveled up and which items you unlocked in the shop when u leveled up.

You may as well get a free world, a smiley or some kind of a block, as a reward when you level up, it can also be energy or gems.

Shop Improvement

On this image you can see that i may not get a 200x400 or a 300x300 world since i am only level 4 and it is required to have level 5 in order to buy it.

I mean of course you can get that world with gems, even if you need that world even though you are level 4.

Or getting that item by completing one of the campaigns.

There is also a show button next to the item in the shop, it shows you in which campaign can u get the item you want.

Smiley slots, is a function to reduce the space taken by our current smiley selection bar, and to make it more interesting with levels involved.

Basically smiley slots is a smiley bar we have right now, but you can drag smileys in it and they will stay in there. (like the thing we have under smiley selection thing right now)

Since we are not using all of the smileys everytime, why not just drag the ones you usually chose to that tiny bar? it reduces the space taken by the current smiley selection bar.

Every level up, you get two smiley slots, So it will take 12 levels to get 24 smiley slots. You can hide the smiley selection bar and only the smiley slots will remain.

Here is how it looks like:

Smiley Slots

#2 2019-01-11 13:41:09, last edited by Weirdoverse (2019-01-11 13:41:23)

Weirdoverse
Website

Re: Chat, levels, shop improvement and smiley slots

everything is fine except the levelup system, mrshoe did it better

A signature is a small piece of text that is attached to your posts. In it, you can enter just about anything you like. Perhaps you would like to enter your favourite quote or your star sign. It's up to you! In your signature you can use BBCode if it is allowed in this particular forum. You can see the features that are allowed/enabled listed below whenever you edit your signature.

#3 2019-01-11 15:19:53

peace

Nexus221 wrote:

:   Completing campaigns [Based on campaign difficulty]     -thats fine maby
  :   Playing/Building a world for 10 minutes [ 10 XP ] ( Open worlds  - 10 min - 5 XP )    -does afkign counts?
  :   Completing a player-made world [5 XP] (You can get 5 xp again by completing that world once more in 24 hours)   -*plays a world where throphy is placed under spawn* *buys infinite small wordls and build that system there to farm xp*
  :   Getting magic coin [ 20 XP ]              - seems fine
  :   Someone favorited/liked your game [5 XP]        - what fi you use bots to like and fvo your own world wiht infinte alts?

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#4 2019-01-11 16:30:05

Nexus221
Website

peace wrote:
Nexus221 wrote:

:   Completing campaigns [Based on campaign difficulty]     -thats fine maby
  :   Playing/Building a world for 10 minutes [ 10 XP ] ( Open worlds  - 10 min - 5 XP )    -does afkign counts?
  :   Completing a player-made world [5 XP] (You can get 5 xp again by completing that world once more in 24 hours)   -*plays a world where throphy is placed under spawn* *buys infinite small wordls and build that system there to farm xp*
  :   Getting magic coin [ 20 XP ]              - seems fine
  :   Someone favorited/liked your game [5 XP]        - what fi you use bots to like and fvo your own world wiht infinte alts?

its not like 5 or 10 xp is much since the first level is only like 50 xp to level up

#5 2019-01-11 18:02:45

Minimania
Moderation Team

I don't like the idea that you have to level up just to have access to bigger worlds and better items. The last time this happened with Mrshoe, where you needed a certain level to get a certain smiley, everyone absolutely hated it.

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

#6 2019-01-12 15:41:03

Anatoly

I can only think of “unlock smileys in order” because smileys are just for fun; blocks and worlds are important so ; bad

#7 2019-01-12 16:23:40, last edited by mikelolsuperman (2019-01-12 16:25:20)

mikelolsuperman
Website

No. What if I want something that unlocks at level 30 but I need it for something? Do I just have to play for 5 months in order to get it because you already need a crapload of xp for 1 level getting 30 is gonna take months. I don't really see how this would improve the game.

Edit: I do like the global chat option though. Would be nice to be able to create like group chats you can put people in and then you don't need them to be onlline because they will see it once they are online

Blue is my favourite color
BhC68b8.png

Signature made by Nebula

I also like lasagna, but not when it's blue

#8 2019-01-12 19:34:59

Nexus221
Website

mikelolsuperman wrote:

No. What if I want something that unlocks at level 30 but I need it for something?

as i said u can buy it with gems instead if u need it that much

#9 2019-01-12 19:45:18

mikelolsuperman
Website

Nexus221 wrote:
mikelolsuperman wrote:

No. What if I want something that unlocks at level 30 but I need it for something?

So pretty much p2w or spend months getting it? You need gems, which are annoying to get after campaigns as you get 2 a week so it would take 2 months to get 1 pack of 15 gems. If you don't buy the gems you might aswell just start leveling up and use your gems on some level 20 classic

BhC68b8.png

Signature made by Nebula

#10 2019-01-12 23:48:37

Minimania
Moderation Team

Nexus221 wrote:
mikelolsuperman wrote:

That's how you lose a player base fast. No thanks.

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

Wooted by: (2)

#11 2019-01-13 04:48:57

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

People could just AFK in worlds to gain XP.
Level up to gain worlds? This is absolutely a bad idea. I suggest to only unlock smileys, energy or gems when you level up.

But what I like is the global chat, it’s very efficient and you don’t have to wait a guy to be online so you can chat to him. But maybe the global chat box could be bigger while making that friend list collapse thing smaller since you could just use the scroll bar to see who is playing.

she/her

also known as DevilCharlotte

search 2bisniekitastan if you wanna find my worlds on ArchivEE

pfp: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1272810

#12 2019-01-13 11:53:04

peace

i got an idea on some of em to make em not farmable by afking orso

Nexus221 wrote:

:   Completing campaigns [Based on campaign difficulty]   thsi is fine its one time only and we have cheat system
  :   Playing/Building a world for 10 minutes [ 10 XP ] ( Open worlds  - 10 min - 5 XP ) if its every 10 mins then it needs to be active mins timer pauses if no single message was snet to the sever you can afk and chat in a world to gain this XP thats fine as you still put a little effort
  :   Completing a player-made world [5 XP] (You can get 5 xp again by completing that world once more in 24 hours)     here i dont rly have an idea how to prvent cheating as there are much ways to do so
  :   Getting magic coin [ 20 XP ]    thats fin magic is tooo rare
  :   Someone favorited/liked your game [5 XP]   it should check IP so you cant make much alts

buying em is fine i guess

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#13 2019-01-13 13:16:07

Veelmoth

It in my view, but i only like the "chat idea". That could be intresting.

#14 2019-01-13 14:10:55

mikelolsuperman
Website

peace wrote:

i got an idea on some of em to make em not farmable by afking orso

Nexus221 wrote:

:   Completing campaigns [Based on campaign difficulty]   thsi is fine its one time only and we have cheat system
  :   Playing/Building a world for 10 minutes [ 10 XP ] ( Open worlds  - 10 min - 5 XP ) if its every 10 mins then it needs to be active mins timer pauses if no single message was snet to the sever you can afk and chat in a world to gain this XP thats fine as you still put a little effort
  :   Completing a player-made world [5 XP] (You can get 5 xp again by completing that world once more in 24 hours)     here i dont rly have an idea how to prvent cheating as there are much ways to do so
  :   Getting magic coin [ 20 XP ]    thats fin magic is tooo rare
  :   Someone favorited/liked your game [5 XP]   it should check IP so you cant make much alts

buying em is fine i guess

Would you spend your money for getting 1 block pack and a world? I know I wouldn't. Like Crybaby said people will stop playing because of this. Then there will only be a few people like Nexus and patrons who would play because ee will shut down in a few months so getting a high level is almost impossible since most people have work or school with homework so they can't spend 14 hours a day on ee gathering levels for 1 or 2 worlds and a block pack that's already chosen for you.

BhC68b8.png

Signature made by Nebula

mikelolsuperman1547385055738676

Board footer