Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

Advertisement

Hello, visitor! These forums are run off of the revenue generated from these ads. If you'd like to support us, please whitelist us or consider donating:

#1 2018-11-26 17:27:33

EEJoranasc
Member
From: Petoria
Joined: 2016-03-20
Posts: 1,240

Everybody 3dits

Everybody 3dits

LrpCGr0.png

*warning: Blood. If you can't handle it, then don't read it.*

CHAPTER 1:

Hidden text

CHAPTER 2:

Hidden text

Chapter 3:

Hidden text

Chapter 4:

Hidden text

Chapter 5:

Hidden text

Chapter 6:

COMING SOON




Everybody edits 1: https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … p?id=38924
Everybody edits 2: https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … p?id=39297   (side story of sonytv)

Last edited by EEJoranasc (2018-12-23 21:51:28)

Offline

#2 2018-11-26 21:44:28

Kkay
Banned
From: Canda eh
Joined: 2015-08-20
Posts: 349

Re: Everybody 3dits

TL;DR

Offline

Wooted by: (4)

#3 2018-11-26 21:47:30

Filip2005 is a fiend
Member
From: Petoria
Joined: 2017-07-17
Posts: 209
Website

Re: Everybody 3dits

This makes me cry like that scene from Titanic, should be a film //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Note to Santa: I've been complimenting this dude. I called it a masterpiece

Last edited by Filip2005 is a fiend (2018-11-26 21:48:09)


unknown.png
I win, I made staff salty...
"The hand that mock'd them and the heart that fed." -  Percy Bysshe Shelley

Offline

Wooted by:

#4 2018-11-26 22:28:36

Helvi
Member
Joined: 2015-04-06
Posts: 1,125

Re: Everybody 3dits

I bookmarked this to read it at work tomorrow. Looks nice.:)


Hi.

Offline

#5 2018-12-01 15:35:30

Filip2005 is a fiend
Member
From: Petoria
Joined: 2017-07-17
Posts: 209
Website

Re: Everybody 3dits

I want an antagonist already //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad - Chapter 2 is probably like in January


unknown.png
I win, I made staff salty...
"The hand that mock'd them and the heart that fed." -  Percy Bysshe Shelley

Offline

#6 2018-12-02 17:32:54

KirbyKareem
Banned
From: America
Joined: 2018-03-31
Posts: 376

Re: Everybody 3dits

i love this great job <3 pls more stories / chapters


VOKXwvt.png

Profile and Signature by HG, check out his other creations!

Offline

Wooted by:

#7 2018-12-02 18:45:16

EEJoranasc
Member
From: Petoria
Joined: 2016-03-20
Posts: 1,240

Re: Everybody 3dits

Chapter 2 released!

Thank you for support, everyone!

Offline

Wooted by: (2)

#8 2018-12-02 18:51:23

PTU
Formerly Pipec
From: Mailboxٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴ
Joined: 2017-04-15
Posts: 820

Re: Everybody 3dits

Pretty good, I like it.
Also can you just put it in spoilers.
Ok thanks.


M2my8OF.png M2my8OF.png M2my8OF.png

UUCFFj2.png UUCFFj2.png UUCFFj2.png

Offline

Wooted by:

#9 2018-12-02 19:04:02

HG
Member
From: The Front Page
Joined: 2017-08-16
Posts: 2,215

Re: Everybody 3dits

EEJoranasc wrote:

some judges are campaign curators and they added some good levels for example The Tower made by HG aka HabboGame

Erm, you mean the other tower.

No need to add my name in the Debate cover, the Mercury Takes Over logo is my identifier already.

But indeed, this is epic.

Offline

Wooted by:

#10 2018-12-02 19:06:51

EEJoranasc
Member
From: Petoria
Joined: 2016-03-20
Posts: 1,240

Re: Everybody 3dits

HG wrote:
EEJoranasc wrote:

some judges are campaign curators and they added some good levels for example The Tower made by HG aka HabboGame

Erm, you mean the other tower.

No need to add my name in the Debate cover, the Mercury Takes Over logo is my identifier already.

But indeed, this is epic.

oh, excuse me. I'm gonna fix it anyway

i need to credit you somehow for made that art, not all know Mercury Takes over Logo.

and thanks //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Offline

#11 2018-12-02 20:37:40

KirbyKareem
Banned
From: America
Joined: 2018-03-31
Posts: 376

Re: Everybody 3dits

OH MY GOD I LOVE THE AZURE AND LUKA DEBATE <33333333333333333333 CANT WAIT FOR CHAPTER 3 //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

so apparently

spoiler alert

VOKXwvt.png

Profile and Signature by HG, check out his other creations!

Offline

#12 2018-12-02 21:08:31

Filip2005 is a fiend
Member
From: Petoria
Joined: 2017-07-17
Posts: 209
Website

Re: Everybody 3dits

KirbyKareem wrote:

OH MY GOD I LOVE THE AZURE AND LUKA DEBATE <33333333333333333333 CANT WAIT FOR CHAPTER 3 //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

so apparently

spoiler alert

You forgot Oray, Turewyjg and Myst were included and that I was the dude saying the last phrase ?


unknown.png
I win, I made staff salty...
"The hand that mock'd them and the heart that fed." -  Percy Bysshe Shelley

Offline

#13 2018-12-02 21:25:54

KirbyKareem
Banned
From: America
Joined: 2018-03-31
Posts: 376

Re: Everybody 3dits

Filip2005 is a fiend wrote:
KirbyKareem wrote:

OH MY GOD I LOVE THE AZURE AND LUKA DEBATE <33333333333333333333 CANT WAIT FOR CHAPTER 3 //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

so apparently

spoiler alert

You forgot Oray, Turewyjg and Myst were included and that I was the dude saying the last phrase ?

ye i meant the others too but too lazy to remember lol
also whos myst


VOKXwvt.png

Profile and Signature by HG, check out his other creations!

Offline

#14 2018-12-02 21:45:58

EEJoranasc
Member
From: Petoria
Joined: 2016-03-20
Posts: 1,240

Re: Everybody 3dits

KirbyKareem wrote:

OH MY GOD I LOVE THE AZURE AND LUKA DEBATE <33333333333333333333 CANT WAIT FOR CHAPTER 3 //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

so apparently

spoiler alert

I fixed it, it was bit confusing. so i made it clear.

Offline

#15 2018-12-03 01:26:36

Surrealism
Formerly Arizona0117
From: the blevins
Joined: 2018-06-08
Posts: 260

Re: Everybody 3dits

if this story was somehow made into a manga or a comic, i would actually buy it and read it.
someone make this a reality.


MSe9VvP.jpg

just remember when you criticise anatoly, diff will swoop down and defend him regardless
my epic gamer channel

Offline

Wooted by:

#16 2018-12-03 05:34:56

Mait
Member
From: Estonia
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 502

Re: Everybody 3dits

Surrealism wrote:

if this story was somehow made into a manga or a comic, i would actually buy it and read it.
someone make this a reality.

Or a surreal comedy...


Mait.jpg
Let's get to 5000.

Offline

Wooted by:

#17 2018-12-03 15:50:40

2B55B5G TNG
Member
From: Levitation Planet
Joined: 2016-08-27
Posts: 981

Re: Everybody 3dits

Why the heck does my name appear .-.

And it’s spelt wrong lol

Last edited by 2B55B5G TNG (2018-12-03 15:51:23)


6vgEiC7.png

Offline

#18 2018-12-03 17:52:17

EEJoranasc
Member
From: Petoria
Joined: 2016-03-20
Posts: 1,240

Re: Everybody 3dits

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

Why the heck does my name appear .-.

And it’s spelt wrong lol

oh sorry, i will fix when i complete third chapter

Offline

#19 2018-12-03 19:23:17

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 4,834

Re: Everybody 3dits

in chapter 1 he says he has 72 hours in chapter 2 he apperently has 3 years?

EDIT can i b ein chapter 3? (and no not being th eevil person thaat dies)

Last edited by peace (2018-12-03 19:23:47)


cZXKA3f.pngMYaIIs9.png
a.pngty anatoly and nikko99 for a golden sig and blueclued for avatar and daneeko for pixelating my sign //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool3bluekeys.png

Offline

#20 2018-12-03 19:37:34

EEJoranasc
Member
From: Petoria
Joined: 2016-03-20
Posts: 1,240

Re: Everybody 3dits

peace wrote:

in chapter 1 he says he has 72 hours in chapter 2 he apperently has 3 years?

EDIT can i b ein chapter 3? (and no not being th eevil person thaat dies)

Its already explained in the story.

Hidden text

and ok, i can somehow add you. if anyone wants to appear and what role do you want to be, tell me in PM.

Offline

#21 2018-12-03 19:39:06

Crybaby
Formerly minimania
From: Takes Over
Joined: 2015-02-22
Posts: 3,796

Re: Everybody 3dits

Pssst, add me //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink


unknown.png
unknown.pngBoxWooden_Crate_EE.png

Offline

#22 2018-12-03 19:49:55

Surrealism
Formerly Arizona0117
From: the blevins
Joined: 2018-06-08
Posts: 260

Re: Everybody 3dits

Mait wrote:
Surrealism wrote:

if this story was somehow made into a manga or a comic, i would actually buy it and read it.
someone make this a reality.

Or a surreal comedy...

or a sitcom tv show


MSe9VvP.jpg

just remember when you criticise anatoly, diff will swoop down and defend him regardless
my epic gamer channel

Offline

Wooted by:

#23 2018-12-04 13:39:01

2B55B5G TNG
Member
From: Levitation Planet
Joined: 2016-08-27
Posts: 981

Re: Everybody 3dits

Make me some kind of good character I don’t want to be news reporter or whatever lol


6vgEiC7.png

Offline

Wooted by: (2)

#24 2018-12-04 18:42:15

Growler
Formerly Snowester
Joined: 2017-05-31
Posts: 246

Re: Everybody 3dits

Why am I thinking about Boner1 instead of Bones1?


nQUdqqk.png

Signature made by Anatoly!

Offline

#25 2018-12-04 20:17:55

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 4,834

Re: Everybody 3dits

EEJoranasc wrote:
peace wrote:

in chapter 1 he says he has 72 hours in chapter 2 he apperently has 3 years?

EDIT can i b ein chapter 3? (and no not being th eevil person thaat dies)

Its already explained in the story.

Hidden text

and ok, i can somehow add you. if anyone wants to appear and what role do you want to be, tell me in PM.

oh yah and my role doesnt matte rtbh i only dotn want to be the person that will die


cZXKA3f.pngMYaIIs9.png
a.pngty anatoly and nikko99 for a golden sig and blueclued for avatar and daneeko for pixelating my sign //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool3bluekeys.png

Offline

2721549317492740315

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1558307423.8793 - Generated in 0.173 seconds, 10 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.81 MiB (Peak: 2.21 MiB) ]