Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

Blackboy1323

Re: Everybody edits Is dying

Now I see my I dont get many people playing my level now. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral

#27 Before February 2015

ani

I guess, and Koth sometimes, if not, all the times uses E.E. animator. Isn't that counted as cheating?

ヽ(•‿•)ノ    ❤ ♬ ✩    t u t u r u !~    ✧☁ ☂    ヽ(•‿•)ノ

#28 Before February 2015

Alex

FuzzySocks wrote:

I guess, and Koth sometimes, if not, all the times uses E.E. animator. Isn't that counted as cheating?

A) How is that relevant at all?

B) Read this topic.

#29 Before February 2015

MageBomb

Meh, Unfortuently I have to agree with you. Levels nowdays sucks. I play EE only when I see Koth's level is online, other than that, I don't play at all.

The game just need more updates. If you are not beta (like me) you don't have any reason even to create, becuase it will be deleted anyway.

#30 Before February 2015

Codfoshie

MageBomb wrote:

Meh, Unfortuently I have to agree with you. Levels nowdays sucks. I play EE only when I see Koth's level is online, other than that, I don't play at all.

The game just need more updates. If you are not beta (like me) you don't have any reason even to create, becuase it will be deleted anyway.

You point is oh so true, that is probably one of the reasons, why there is very little good stuff up, there should be 1 save slot for each non-beta, and may 2 save slots for beta users, that would be fairer, and probably make the good ones still findable, even after a server kick.

Koth is one of the main reasons why I play, his bossing is so much more fun, and different to normal bosses.

#31 Before February 2015

Cola1

I used to be a player that played levels all the time, but now I just look for help levels, the other ones aren't thrilling enough...

smilpat.gif
kQgdwOD.png

#32 Before February 2015

Codfoshie

map ready for colab building

#33 Before February 2015

capasha

I think, even if it's coming more updates in the future. It will always be stairs and other worthless maps.
Because thats the only thing they can play. And then it's not worth to create a serious level without a saveslot, because it   will die in some hours/min/seconds. It was better before, when you had a level without beta, and without constant crashes to lobby.

#34 Before February 2015

Codfoshie

doh wrote:

I think, even if it's coming more updates in the future. It will always be stairs and other worthless maps.
Because thats the only thing they can play. And then it's not worth to create a serious level without a saveslot, because it   will die in some hours/min/seconds. It was better before, when you had a level without beta, and without constant crashes to lobby.

Oh so true

#35 Before February 2015

Kelidimari

I think, what is "good" varies by person, but you can make a maze to your liking, and that's about all ya have control over.

Not all people can make all the hook jumps and whatnot.   Not all people like art.   Not all people like roller-coasters...however, that doesn't mean hook jumps, roller coasters, and art are bad or are crap.

Make what you like, play what you like, and encourage those whose levels you like...but I think, negativity doesn't help a ton...it discourages people and it takes all types, to make an awesome place that has something for everyone...I mean, I don't go around complaining to everyone who built medium or hard levels just cause I don't like hard levels, you know?   ^.^'   I understand that they're what some folks like, and that's that.   But..I do stay in levels with doodles and roller coasters, cause I like just watching people make all the cool movements, and watch the images come to life as they toss us through keys and doors...but that's just my particular taste.   //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Last edited by Kelidimari (Nov 17 2010 12:21:38 pm)

#36 Before February 2015

ani

Kelidimari wrote:

I think, what is "good" varies by person, but you can make a maze to your liking, and that's about all ya have control over.

Not all people can make all the hook jumps and whatnot.   Not all people like art.   Not all people like roller-coasters...however, that doesn't mean hook jumps, roller coasters, and art are bad or are crap.

Make what you like, play what you like, and encourage those whose levels you like...but I think, negativity doesn't help a ton...it discourages people and it takes all types, to make an awesome place that has something for everyone...I mean, I don't go around complaining to everyone who built medium or hard levels just cause I don't like hard levels, you know?   ^.^'   I understand that they're what some folks like, and that's that.   But..I do stay in levels with doodles and roller coasters, cause I like just watching people make all the cool movements, and watch the images come to life as they toss us through keys and doors...but that's just my particular taste.   //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Well said.

ヽ(•‿•)ノ    ❤ ♬ ✩    t u t u r u !~    ✧☁ ☂    ヽ(•‿•)ノ

#37 Before February 2015

Codfoshie

Kelidimari wrote:

Said quite well, yet, The main proportion of the EE levels are the stereotypical old minis, that are like stairs, hooks, basic jumps, infact there is over 100 beta saved levels which have a mixture of them,

Art, it makes most people enjoy the level more in my opinion, and less likely to quit

you have a point though, it can give people fun, as most of the levels are for noobs, as they outnumber pros, massively.

I have tried making my own, but i can only have 1 beta save slot, and I cba to wipe it. I have also done some training levels, along with google, to try and entertain ourselves, with some new concepts, and try to build good rooms, which improves our adaptability skills, but it gets hard to think of new stuff, and once you have done, played, completed most of the hard ones, it gets boring, quickly.   The only hard one i havent completed, is EX crew Are You A God, which i got to lvl 14, But i gave up on trying to complete it, purely as i got bored on being on that level.

so, what else is there that could challenge me, which i dont find boring, that i havent beaten? Very little, if any.

EDIT: Nice art level there @Kelidimari, but i found it not that hard, but i enjoyed going through the art, //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile. I remembered playing it when it wasnt completed

Last edited by Doctor_downes (Nov 18 2010 3:33:11 pm)

Codfoshie1423855825105607

Board footer