Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-10-09 02:33:33, last edited by Yu (2018-10-09 02:33:59)

Yu

This is an innocent smile

Hi everyone, Yu here, here is a completely innocent guilt-free smile for you to enjoy, clip on your refrigerators, and use on any occasion!

ln2Sjvk.gif

Need a refund? Feel free to message me and we'll be glad to refund your product--satisfaction guarantee. Thank you for choosing Yur Industries

Wooted by: (2)

#2 2018-10-09 03:18:07, last edited by Loganyoshi (2018-10-09 03:19:59)

Loganyoshi

Re: This is an innocent smile

I love how when you go to save the image it's a gif.

Anyways I did this for you my love.

<3

If you want me to I could actually print one out and tape it to my fridge.

Future Loganyoshi wrote:

Wait did I really just say that I'd TAPE it to my fridge? What kind of psycho uses tape to attach something to the fridge. Like I just completely forgot that magnets were a thing lol.

Wooted by:

PTU

#3 2018-10-09 06:32:25, last edited by MWstudios (2018-10-09 06:32:50)

MWstudios

Yu wrote:

Hi everyone, Yu here, here is a completely innocent guilt-free smile for you to enjoy, clip on your refrigerators, and use on any occasion!

https://i.imgur.com/ln2Sjvk.gif

Need a refund? Feel free to message me and we'll be glad to refund your product--satisfaction guarantee. Thank you for choosing Yur Industries

That wasn't enough for me, I need more smileys so...

here's more

Well maybe that was more smileys than I needed, but they aren't as majestatic as the big one

Time before becoming a Member - Leaderboard
1. Whirl - 9 months
2. KirbyKareem - 8 months
3. pwnzor - 2.4 months
4. MWstudios - 2 months
5. ILikeTofuuJoe - 1.5 months
giphy.gif Piskel is the best GIF maker I've seen
HG's signature for me - Anatoly's signature for me
The Mashed Potatoes Song - The longest post on EE forums - Play my Minesweeper

#4 2018-10-09 17:33:03

Minimania
Moderation Team

MWstudios wrote:
Yu wrote:

here's more

Well maybe that was more smileys than I needed, but they aren't as majestatic as the big one

I like how you put a sad face in there for people who actually went to go look through it.                                                                  Admit it, you went looking just now, didn't you

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

Wooted by:

#5 2018-10-09 20:34:28

Loganyoshi

minimania wrote:
MWstudios wrote:
Yu wrote:

here's more

I like how you put a sad face in there for people who actually went to go look through it.

unknown.png Well played my good sir... well played.

Loganyoshi1539113668727809

Board footer