Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-08-08 05:10:21

Pingohits
Banned

WHICH CAMPAIGN ARE YOU???

Take this quick survey to figure out WHICH CAMPAIGN YOU ARE??

---

1. Your cousin-in-law has two tickets to a particular event. Which event gets you hyped up the most?
A. The library
B. Mexico City, at night
C. Home Depot
D. MineCon 2019
E. Grandma's condo

2. Before you arrive to the airport, your cousin-in-law invites you to a restaurant. Which dish would you most likely order?
A. Arugula with grated parmesan and olive oil
B. A mug of turpentine
C. Anything that is cheap, filling, and moderately delicious
D. Yoshi's Cookies! GAMERS RISE UP
E. Grandma's rhubarb pie

3. You and your cousin-in-law are now seated in premium coach. You turn on the seat-screen and decide to watch a movie. Which film would you watch?
A. Cloud Atlas (a labyrinthine narrative interlinking six different plots)
B. A Serbian Film (NSFL)
C. Primer (A plot involving time travel and confusing the audience 20 minutes in)
D. READY PLAYER ONE (I GOT THE REFERENCE GUYS)
E. Planes, Trains, & Automobiles (A feel-good holiday movie involving shower rings. From the 70s.)

4. Time to sleep! Which of these best describe your typical dream?
A. Something so otherworldly and surreal it is, in essence, impossible to express in words
B. A recurring nightmare of you pulling off a hangnail, but the hangnail never rips, and your skin tears off in a straight line down to your elbow
C. Moving boxes in a warehouse
D. You morph into an Overwatch hero and Tracer consistently makes romantic gestures towards your nether regions
E. It's Christmas Eve. You're back in your old house. All of your family members are there. You eat holiday turkey and talk about the past.

5. Hooray! The plane crashes into the Pacific Ocean. What is your final thought before expiring?
A. "I wish I was alive to share this story!"
B. "YES, I'M SO CLOSE"
C. "What sort of circumstances could have prompted this occasion? Were there plausible instances in which I could have avoided the situation?"
D. ":( I'm gonna die a virgin"
E. Your thoughts are experienced as a series of flashbacks, rewinding to your earliest known memory

--

Congratulations! Check out the following scores to figure out WHICH CAMPAIGN ARE YOU!!??

If you answered mostly A, you are the Story Time Campaign! You own more books than you can count. In middle school, you were the only student to get excited over writing essays. You also wrote a book about dying and crying, which barely made it to the shelves.

If you answered mostly B, you are the Perpetual Frustration Campaign! When you were 5 years old you stuck your hand in a VCR player and left it there until your mother came home from Pathmark. You spent a couple months in jail for beating up a man so god damn hard he lost consciousness twice. Gardening is your guilty pleasure.

If you answered mostly C, you are the Puzzle Pack Campaign! Your greatest ability is thinking. You solved the Rubik's Cube without a guide, and you developed your own operating system because you didn't like the generic ones. You created a machine learning program that essentially took over your white collar job, but you're obviously going to hide it from your superiors.

If you answered mostly D, you are the Video Game Campaign! You have over five thousand hours in six different games, and your skin has retreated to a pasty white that reflects sunlight in the odd times when you step outside. Your glasses are so thick they're bulletproof, and your right hand is in a perpetual mouse-clicking state.

If you answered mostly E, you are the Nostalgia Campaign! You long to relive the past. On Thursdays you dress up in various outfits that reflect past generations, but this stopped when you came to school dressed in "70's Hedonist". You take pictures religiously, starving to recollect every notable event that happens, and could happen, in your meager life.

If you cannot determine your score based on the previous statements, you are the Journey Campaign! You are completely normal. Unlike the other losers, you lead an unassuming life in unassuming clothes; you have a normal amount of friends with a normal job in a normal company. Nothing bad happens, but nothing good happens either. Life is absolutely neutral.

791mAP8.png

#2 2018-08-08 06:00:48

Joeyc

Re: WHICH CAMPAIGN ARE YOU???

I'm video game campaign, great

#3 2018-08-08 09:46:58

peace

i woudl say puzzle or journey mostly i coudlndt answer the question but form the questions i could i mostly picked C

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#4 2018-08-08 11:15:51

bunglybongle

video game campaign

GAMERS RISE UP

#5 2018-08-08 12:25:01

Nebula

Nostalgia Campaign

#TeamHypeCam2

Wooted by:

#6 2018-08-08 12:40:58, last edited by Mait (2018-08-08 12:41:52)

Mait

nostalgia campaign fam
#igotligma

Mait.jpg
Let's get to 5000.

#7 2018-08-08 15:59:19

Yonanoke
Formerly Glaauber
Website

Journey Compaign, the best one.

In-game arts

友達をまだ忘れていません。
Our memories will always belong to Everybody Edits

#8 2018-08-08 16:00:15, last edited by Xenonetix (2018-08-08 16:01:18)

Xenonetix
Past Owner
Website

I appear to be the Video Game campaign, leaning heavily towards the Puzzle Pack campaign //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Xenonetix-2.png

#9 2018-08-08 16:38:48

Anak

I'm the Story Time campaign! Funnily enough Cloud Atlas is actually one of my favourite books and I love the movie too

#10 2018-08-08 21:28:57

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
Website

1. Your cousin-in-law has two tickets to a particular event. Which event gets you hyped up the most?
A. The library

2. Before you arrive to the airport, your cousin-in-law invites you to a restaurant. Which dish would you most likely order?

3. You and your cousin-in-law are now seated in premium coach. You turn on the seat-screen and decide to watch a movie. Which film would you watch?
D. READY PLAYER ONE (I GOT THE REFERENCE GUYS)

4. Time to sleep! Which of these best describe your typical dream?
A. Something so otherworldly and surreal it is, in essence, impossible to express in words

5. Hooray! The plane crashes into the Pacific Ocean. What is your final thought before expiring?
A. "I wish I was alive to share this story!"

If you answered mostly A, you are the Story Time Campaign! You own more books than you can count. In middle school, you were the only student to get excited over writing essays. You also wrote a book about dying and crying, which barely made it to the shelves.

suddenly random sig change

#11 2018-08-09 00:32:56

Loganyoshi

Pingohits wrote:

A. Arugula with grated parmesan and olive oil
B. A mug of turpentine
D. Yoshi's Cookies! GAMERS RISE UP
E. Grandma's rhubarb pie

Everybody better be eating my cookies.

#12 2018-08-09 09:08:49

Minimania
Moderation Team

Journey Campaign. Maybe I lead an unassuming life, that's fine. I take enjoyment in just being safe.

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

#13 2018-08-09 09:59:17, last edited by soniiiety (2018-08-09 09:59:46)

soniiiety

1. A

2. A

3. C

4. B

5. C

I think i got journy idk, somone please help?

soniiiety1533805157718726

Board footer