Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

PhillipAC

Multiple Spawn Points

Upon purchasing a spawn point noticed you could buy multiple. What is the purpose of this?

#2 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

Re: Multiple Spawn Points

If you have multiple spawn point to place on your maps, the game randomly decides which one you will end up spawning from.

#3 Before February 2015

YoshisIsland

That means you could make 2 teams racing against each other? awesome

#4 Before February 2015

Cola1

^ Yes, like Red vs Blue vs Green, your team would be randomly chosen.

smilpat.gif
kQgdwOD.png

#5 Before February 2015

PhillipAC

That's what i guessed. Awesome, now if only you could use them on levels that arn't your single beta world.

#6 Before February 2015

AmoebaLord

if you get the password to a level that isn't yours, can you screw it up by placing spawns in random places?   i dont have them yet (focusing on christmas stuff)

#7 Before February 2015

PhillipAC

I don't believe so

#8 Before February 2015

YoshisIsland

AmoebaLord wrote:

if you get the password to a level that isn't yours, can you screw it up by placing spawns in random places?   i dont have them yet (focusing on christmas stuff)

Only the level owner can set spawn points

#9 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

YoshisIsland wrote:
AmoebaLord wrote:

Yeah, not even us admins can change the level owner's spawn points. No joke. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#10 Before February 2015

RyanScathe

RPGMaster2000 wrote:
YoshisIsland wrote:
AmoebaLord wrote:

Yeah, not even us admins can change the level owner's spawn points. No joke. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

wow, talk about "limited gov't"...

it actually might be useful to give admins that privelage.   sometimes people troll by simply placing one black block on the spawn - it traps everybody who joins.

PhillipAC 1423856428105004

Board footer