Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-03-08 20:12:02, last edited by Offensive Ray (2018-03-10 13:56:00)

Offensive Ray
Formerly omarabdulhaq

A way to improve the game, maybe?

I've noticed that many and many people write stuff on "Game suggestions", "Graphic suggestions", "Campaign suggestions" and "Bug reports" without staff's reply.
Such as THIS, THIS and THIS.
Just saying that developer team should take a look at "Bug reports", designing team should be looking at the "Graphic suggestions", campaign team should be looking more for "Campaign suggestions" and Xenone should look more for the "Game suggestions" to discuss it with the team, I'm not saying that you're not doing your job efficiently, it's just that you must look more for such things to make a progress to the game.. Before choosing to change the game stuff..

Some players are really creative, some really care about the game much, and others decide to leave the game because of some bugs and glitches that happens with them which makes them not allowed to play the game normally..
That's what you should take care of before taking care of other stuff.

#2 2018-03-08 20:19:48

Gosha

Re: A way to improve the game, maybe?

Oray wrote:

without staff's reply.

Did you know that you can read topic's content without replying to it?

i am 100% sure staff sees all of the suggestions

#3 2018-03-08 20:23:15, last edited by Offensive Ray (2018-03-08 20:23:40)

Offensive Ray
Formerly omarabdulhaq

Gosha wrote:
Oray wrote:

without staff's reply.

Did you know that you can read topic's content without replying to it?

i am 100% sure staff sees all of the suggestions

They should reply, that's my point of this.
Seeing a topic without a reply would make some players unsure of this game's ability to stay alive long, so as a result they might leave the game for not getting supported.

Wooted by: (3)

#4 2018-03-08 21:04:13

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

Hello, it me, staff-mod. I personally have seen all these topics.

I've seen stuff in staff chat about the ownerless world bug. As far as I know, it's being worked on.

Kirby and I have both discussed the push arrows.

I check the forums regularly and usually pass on things I like to make sure they're seen (as I did with wind arrows). I'm fairly sure all the other staff members also check the forums at least a few times a week.

We do see the posts, we just don't reply. I'll ask if we can do something about it being acknowledged though. We want the community to feel like we're listening, after all.

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#5 2018-03-08 21:32:01

Offensive Ray
Formerly omarabdulhaq

Zoey2070 wrote:

Hello, it me, staff-mod. I personally have seen all these topics.

I've seen stuff in staff chat about the ownerless world bug. As far as I know, it's being worked on.

Kirby and I have both discussed the push arrows.

I check the forums regularly and usually pass on things I like to make sure they're seen (as I did with wind arrows). I'm fairly sure all the other staff members also check the forums at least a few times a week.

We do see the posts, we just don't reply. I'll ask if we can do something about it being acknowledged though. We want the community to feel like we're listening, after all.

Thanks for saying that, I hope players to read this so they'd know that you actually read their posts.

The idea is just that replying would solve this kind of anxious problem for players.

#6 2018-03-08 22:32:04

Tomahawk
Forum Mod

You don’t say.

Why do you think the suggestion subforums exist, hmm? To be ignored by staff? To keep players interested in the game? To increase forum traffic, thereby generating ad revenue which Diff can use to invest in cryptocurrencies and return a portion of the profits to the staff?

There will always be more suggestions than can be added to the game. Maybe 5 years ago those topics were pinned to someone’s desktop and actually implemented, but at this point I think the devs’ attention is elsewhere.

One bot to rule them all, one bot to find them. One bot to bring them all... and with this cliché blind them.

Wooted by:

#7 2018-03-08 22:36:10

Offensive Ray
Formerly omarabdulhaq

Tomahawk wrote:

You don’t say.

Why do you think the suggestion subforums exist, hmm? To be ignored by staff? To keep players interested in the game? To increase forum traffic, thereby generating ad revenue which Diff can use to invest in cryptocurrencies and return a portion of the profits to the staff?

There will always be more suggestions than can be added to the game. Maybe 5 years ago those topics were pinned to someone’s desktop and actually implemented, but at this point I think the devs’ attention is elsewhere.

My actual point is that many players do stuff and suggest stuff so hard and they want them to be in the game but they don't get added so players get depressed maybe a little because they THINK that admins are letting them down by not replying or not saying anything about the topic that they talked about, they might think that the staff are ignoring them.

I'm not saying that these existed for nothing, of course they're useful for the game, just sometimes a word can change someone's feelings, am I right?

#8 2018-03-08 22:43:00

Kentiya
Website

I have been meaning to go through game and graphics suggestions and give feedback, I just haven't found the time to do it yet. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

I think I'll try to start this weekend.

kentiya-cartoony-120.png
Kentiya / Atikyne — EE & EEU lead artist 2018-2020

#9 2018-03-08 22:44:13

Offensive Ray
Formerly omarabdulhaq

Kentiya wrote:

I have been meaning to go through game and graphics suggestions and give feedback, I just haven't found the time to do it yet. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

I think I'll try to start this weekend.

Thank you for that.

#10 2018-03-09 08:09:01

soniiiety

i already made a thread about this and maybe you could revive the thread please since you still interested, the thread i did is maybe the only way to help ee and forums.

#11 2018-03-09 09:43:57

Offensive Ray
Formerly omarabdulhaq

soniiiety wrote:

i already made a thread about this and maybe you could revive the thread please since you still interested, the thread i did is maybe the only way to help ee and forums.

We could ask a forum Admin/Mod to merge this topic with yours, what's your topic URL?

#12 2018-03-10 00:18:30, last edited by soniiiety (2018-03-10 00:19:43)

soniiiety

Oray wrote:
soniiiety wrote:

We could ask a forum Admin/Mod to merge this topic with yours, what's your topic URL?

i forgot but i will get link etc

https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … p?id=41231

here it is

#13 2018-03-10 00:33:17, last edited by LukeM (2018-03-10 00:33:38)

LukeM
Website

soniiiety wrote:
Oray wrote:
soniiiety wrote:

here it is

You have a lot of points there, but none of them are about staff acknowledging suggestions (which is what this topic is about)

Wooted by:

#14 2018-03-10 13:28:37

Xenonetix
Past Owner
Website

Each thread is seen by at least one staff member, even if we don't reply. Also, in many cases, make sure to notice if there have been any woots by staff on any posts in the threads as well.

Oray wrote:

Excellent suggestion.

Xenonetix-2.png

#15 2018-03-10 13:56:31

Offensive Ray
Formerly omarabdulhaq

Xenonetix wrote:

Each thread is seen by at least one staff member, even if we don't reply. Also, in many cases, make sure to notice if there have been any woots by staff on any posts in the threads as well.

Oray wrote:

Excellent suggestion.

That topic got merged..
Anyway you got the point, right?

#16 2018-03-11 08:00:14

Anatoly

WHERE ARE MY SUGGESTIONS???

#17 2018-03-11 13:09:25

Offensive Ray
Formerly omarabdulhaq

AnatolyEE wrote:

I gave examples, not every single suggestion.

And no I wouldn't add one of your suggestions so you can get more woots, that'd be silly.

#18 2018-03-11 13:43:05

den3107

Oray wrote:
AnatolyEE wrote:

And no I wouldn't add one of your suggestions so you can get more woots, that'd be silly.

Well... If you would add his suggestions inline, you would get his woots... Profit?

#19 2018-03-11 13:49:05

Offensive Ray
Formerly omarabdulhaq

den3107 wrote:
Oray wrote:
AnatolyEE wrote:

Well... If you would add his suggestions inline, you would get his woots... Profit?

It's not about getting woots, it's about asking staff for replying to the posts.

It doesn't matter how many woots you get, it matters how you want to see what people think about the topic.

Anyway stay on the main purpose of the topic

Wooted by:

#20 2018-03-12 05:13:12

soniiiety

LukeM wrote:
soniiiety wrote:
Oray wrote:
soniiiety wrote:

here it is

You have a lot of points there, but none of them are about staff acknowledging suggestions (which is what this topic is about)

what happened to the post  i made here? well anyone my thread still applies to this one and read the title and then look at my thread its about the same thing

Oray wrote:
den3107 wrote:
Oray wrote:
AnatolyEE wrote:

It's not about getting woots, it's about asking staff for replying to the posts.

It doesn't matter how many woots you get, it matters how you want to see what people think about the topic.

Anyway stay on the main purpose of the topic

no its not about suggestions and mods etc replying else it was about that then why do you label you thread with this title of improving the game instead the main purpose what you wanted

#21 2018-03-12 13:37:57

Offensive Ray
Formerly omarabdulhaq

Soniiiety wrote:

what happened to the post  i made here? well anyone my thread still applies to this one and read the title and then look at my thread its about the same thing

Ask a forum staff to merge it, I don't mind it getting merged after all.

Soniiiety wrote:

no its not about suggestions and mods etc replying else it was about that then why do you label you thread with this title of improving the game instead the main purpose what you wanted

I made it clear in the topic explanation, looking at players' suggestions and bugs would improve the game a lot wouldn't it? That's the purpose.

Offensive Ray1520858277698778

Board footer