Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-12-28 04:38:53, last edited by St1ckS4m(EE) (2017-12-28 04:51:34)

St1ckS4m(EE)
Formerly Sticksam

EE's Loading Screen is Having Problems

For hours, I've been constantly refreshing the page, and I can't get past the loading screen; however, I rarely get past it, but most of the time, I don't! I don't know if the server's broken, or there's something wrong with the game. I don't even know if there's actually something that prevents to game from ever loading properly...

Oh, and I even tried being patient, but that failed many times, and now I'm starting to feel desparately frustrated. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

(I really hope they fix this issue, because I REALLY don't want to lose anything important...)

"π“—π“˜π“–π“— π“ π“€π“π“›π“˜π“£π“¨" non-animated signature.
MfF1IHH.png
You know this eagle ain't lying when he can smell things miles away from him, all thanks to his super powerful sense of smell. (Idc if this image doesn't fit, lol.)
Idk what my profile icon is supposed to be, lol. Activeness: Infrequent Β―\_(ΒΊ_o)_/Β―
Boring fact: Used to have a 709+ daystreak, but lost it due to my memory error...and then eventually lost my 263+ daystreak, also due to my memory error. (Was I sane at that time...?)
Fun fact: If you happen to see my username or Sticksam on Twitter/x or on other sites, that's actually a different person, NOT me. I never use Twitter/x. I just wanted to clear up the confusion a bit for those who are not aware of this, lol.
I honestly know little to nothing about them when I first saw those names on the internet. XD (Might have to give myself a bit of a different nickname at some point in the future.)

#2 2017-12-28 05:04:59

Minimania
Moderation Team

Re: EE's Loading Screen is Having Problems

Sticksam wrote:

For hours, I've been constantly refreshing the page, and I can't get past the loading screen; however, I rarely get past it, but most of the time, I don't! I don't know if the server's broken, or there's something wrong with the game. I don't even know if there's actually something that prevents to game from ever loading properly...

Oh, and I even tried being patient, but that failed many times, and now I'm starting to feel desparately frustrated. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

(I really hope they fix this issue, because I REALLY don't want to lose anything important...)

EE is being attacked right now (last time I checked). The administration is doing their absolute best to fend off the attackers, but until those people decide to stop, Everybody Edits is currently down. As a similar alternative, play EE CM during the meantime.

My apologies for the inconvenience this is causing you.

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

#3 2017-12-28 06:20:41

Joeyc

I hope my daily streak isn't gone. (Wasn't even that long of a daily streak) //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

#4 2017-12-29 20:45:03, last edited by St1ckS4m(EE) (2017-12-29 20:45:23)

St1ckS4m(EE)
Formerly Sticksam

minimania wrote:

EE is being attacked right now (last time I checked). The administration is doing their absolute best to fend off the attackers, but until those people decide to stop, Everybody Edits is currently down. As a similar alternative, play EE CM during the meantime. My apologies for the inconvenience this is causing you.

Hey, the game loads now, but unfortunately, now I'm having other problems. I can only join one of my worlds only once, because if I try to rejoin one of them, I can't get in, because of the second loading screen refuses to let me do so, and now for whatever reason, I can't play any campaign worlds, because the game always fails to load. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

(What's going on here...?) //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral

(I honestly wouldn't be too surprised if I lost any campaign progress right now or otherwise I'd be very unamused.)

"π“—π“˜π“–π“— π“ π“€π“π“›π“˜π“£π“¨" non-animated signature.
MfF1IHH.png
You know this eagle ain't lying when he can smell things miles away from him, all thanks to his super powerful sense of smell. (Idc if this image doesn't fit, lol.)
Idk what my profile icon is supposed to be, lol. Activeness: Infrequent Β―\_(ΒΊ_o)_/Β―
Boring fact: Used to have a 709+ daystreak, but lost it due to my memory error...and then eventually lost my 263+ daystreak, also due to my memory error. (Was I sane at that time...?)
Fun fact: If you happen to see my username or Sticksam on Twitter/x or on other sites, that's actually a different person, NOT me. I never use Twitter/x. I just wanted to clear up the confusion a bit for those who are not aware of this, lol.
I honestly know little to nothing about them when I first saw those names on the internet. XD (Might have to give myself a bit of a different nickname at some point in the future.)

#5 2017-12-29 21:11:17

John

Sticksam wrote:

I can't play any campaign worlds

The person who was attacking the lobby is now attacking campaigns.
Unfortunately, there isn't a way to neatly fix this. NVD and I just sent an additional message to our hosting provider exactly two hours ago, we still haven't received a response yet from the first one but I'm hoping they will respond soon.

I do have a few tricks up my sleeve but they will require quite a bit of time to code / implement. I'll also look into restoring campaign progress for all of you as well, but no promises. (Getting campaigns back up is my #1 priority.)

I likely won't be available for the rest of today through tomorrow evening, but I'll try to get a patch before then or try to at least extend progress saving times.

If you or anyone else has any more concerns, shoot me a PM on either discord or here.

PW?scale=2

#6 2017-12-29 21:37:40

RailMat
Formerly MatthijsFidder

Emalton wrote:
Sticksam wrote:

I can't play any campaign worlds

The person who was attacking the lobby is now attacking campaigns.
Unfortunately, there isn't a way to neatly fix this. NVD and I just sent an additional message to our hosting provider exactly two hours ago, we still haven't received a response yet from the first one but I'm hoping they will respond soon.

I do have a few tricks up my sleeve but they will require quite a bit of time to code / implement. I'll also look into restoring campaign progress for all of you as well, but no promises. (Getting campaigns back up is my #1 priority.)

I likely won't be available for the rest of today through tomorrow evening, but I'll try to get a patch before then or try to at least extend progress saving times.

If you or anyone else has any more concerns, shoot me a PM on either discord or here.

also I can't enter my beta world. (Free Edit world)

RailMat1514579860688878

Board footer