Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

Advertisement

Hello, visitor! These forums are run off of the revenue generated from these ads. If you'd like to support us, please whitelist us or consider donating:

#1 2017-12-26 07:25:52

Crybaby
Formerly minimania

Vanish Block

I know it's something from PR2 but it seems like EE could really use this

The vanish block is a block that, after being touched, disappears after a second, and reappears after three seconds.

The block doesn't have to "vanish" like it does in PR2, if it functioned like a gate/door whose number counted down from a set number, that would be sufficient, actually better.

unknown.png
(Click to see my graphics topic)

Wooted by:

#2 2017-12-26 08:06:56

Joeyc

Re: Vanish Block

minimania wrote:

I know it's something from PR2 but it seems like EE could really use this

The vanish block is a block that, after being touched, disappears after a second, and reappears after three seconds.

The block doesn't have to "vanish" like it does in PR2, if it functioned like a gate/door whose number counted down from a set number, that would be sufficient, actually better.

Great idea. PR2 is never dead in my heart //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

Wooted by:
Joeyc1514272016687789

Board footer