Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-12-11 04:06:33

soniiiety

hey guys it's me, anyone wanna be friends and talk

hello its been a long time since i logged in and i seeing if anyone is interested in being my friend on some social networks chats and websites and even here

Wooted by: (2)

#2 2017-12-11 04:40:28

Pingohits
Banned

Re: hey guys it's me, anyone wanna be friends and talk

i am interested in being your friend

791mAP8.png

#3 2017-12-11 05:47:10

Minimania
Moderation Team

i'm interested in being your friend

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

#4 2017-12-11 06:42:26

Abelysk

I read that as buying your friend and then went "oh it's soniiety" then I went oh nvm

#5 2017-12-11 07:13:20

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

can i be your friend

#6 2017-12-11 07:15:55

Anatoly

Can I stay as your friend

#7 2017-12-11 18:04:37

capasha

Let it make this easy. You want to have friend, but still you force us/me to join Jehovah's every time.
This is the reason I don't want to be a friend because you always talk about this every time.
If you stop this behavior I would be your friend.

Wooted by: (2)

#8 2017-12-11 19:11:49, last edited by Anatoly (2017-12-11 19:12:44)

Anatoly

capasha wrote:

Let it make this easy. You want to have friend, but still you force us/me to join Jehovah's every time.
This is the reason I don't want to be a friend because you always talk about this every time.
If you stop this behavior I would be your friend.

Let me change my mind:

I'll be more friendlier with you soniiiety, if you would stop telling everyone things they don't interest.

E: Or just: If someone isn't interested in something don't tell it to him

#9 2017-12-11 19:22:39

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

capasha wrote:

I've never seen or heard of soniiiety trying to force anybody to be part of a religion. I'd be interested in seeing this if you have any evidence for it.

AnatolyEE wrote:

I'll be more friendlier with you soniiiety, if you would stop telling everyone things they don't interest.

I find it odd that subjects about things as big as the point of the universe would come across as uninteresting. Personally, I'm glad we have people like soniiiety who are passionate and confident for their causes, especially one that encourages love and respect between people, as well as with God.

#10 2017-12-18 06:02:40

soniiiety

N1KF wrote:
capasha wrote:

I've never seen or heard of soniiiety trying to force anybody to be part of a religion. I'd be interested in seeing this if you have any evidence for it.

AnatolyEE wrote:

I find it odd that subjects about things as big as the point of the universe would come across as uninteresting. Personally, I'm glad we have people like soniiiety who are passionate and confident for their causes, especially one that encourages love and respect between people, as well as with God.

your right n1kf, I haven't even talked about jehovah on the fourms in ages, not even on discord or what ever place you may call it, also you all who choose and wants to be my friend can, please join my discord server to talk with me, there you can click on my username to see my other social networks that you can talk to me on,  why isnt this thread in the grave? that's weird and thats really good as well phew i don't have to grave dig either, i will explain what my server is about

https://discord.gg/wYUXk7z

my server is called golden rule forever, and it is about friends, teaching and learning, helping, advice, talking, music, singing, and commands and bots and mor, if you have any questions please let me know

Wooted by:

#11 2017-12-18 11:43:18

Jake Paul
Banned

If I added you as a friend i'll lose 4 million subscribers, so no thank you.

#12 2017-12-19 04:13:53

soniiiety

Jake Paul wrote:

If I added you as a friend i'll lose 4 million subscribers, so no thank you.

that is a lie, you don't even know me, memeing or inpersonating someone to just anoyy somone else or troll or meme is a bad way to make a joke , you could get a copy right strike form jake himself if anyone told him or to whata you call it, plus that isnt very nice , if you wanted to tell me that why not pm me instead? unless your trying to make a joke out of me, which will never happen even if some people think not, i may be diffrent but that doesnt mean i am not  still human, i have the same human rights as anyone does, yuo got banned for your actions and you trying to bullie me is getting you no where, idc how toxic you may be or the community, but that wont stop me from being who i am.

everyone should be them selves and follow the golden rule.

soniiiety1513653233686737

Board footer