Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-09-08 03:40:04

Bing Soy

Add MIDI device support for piano block

This would be a really useful feature for those who have midi keyboards who want to make music without bots. Not essential, but it would be really neat.

I would like a MIDI keyboard such as this one...
((Google "MIDI keyboard"))
...to be able to get it's keys' input picked up by the game to correspond to the appropriate piano note in the game. So you select the piano block and the piano dialogue pops up, you play a note on the keyboard, then the game play the note and selects the note you played as the block, ready for you to place it in the world.
((Select piano block in game to see what I'm talking about))
I'm only concerned with the normal white and black keys; not the pads of the keyboard if they have any.
This feature is not absolutely essential but it would be more convenient for people with these devices to make music in the game. Also it would also cool if you can assign piano keys to the drum kit blocks if you select the drum block.

Thanks very much.

Wooted by: (3)

#2 2017-09-13 00:19:43

Moukdaboss
Banned

Re: Add MIDI device support for piano block

too much work for a dying game

idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot

#3 2017-09-13 08:34:10

soniiiety

its not dead theres gonna be a update on september 31 lrussel told me

Wooted by:

#4 2017-09-13 08:44:17

LukeM
Website

I'm having a hard time trying to work out if Soniiiety gets that ^ XD

And although I agree that the game isn't dead, I still think it would be too much effort for something only a tiny proportion of players could use.

Off topic: :O soniiiety has been added to my iPhone's autocorrect thingy

#5 2017-09-18 17:23:32, last edited by Master1 (2017-09-18 17:23:41)

Master1

Bing Soy wrote:

This would be a really useful feature for those who have midi keyboards who want to make music without bots. Not essential, but it would be really neat.

Just place the notes manually? That's how most people do it

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

Wooted by:

#6 2017-09-18 17:43:48

Anatoly

Do you even know what a bot is?

Anatoly1505753028677469

Board footer