Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Zeal

Fail gems.

I will probably never get beta even with those free gems, here's why..

Once i was doing a survey worth 116 gems, and i passed, But i didn't receive my coins.
Surveys are so time consuming and can be a big waste of time, and I have never ever ever ever ever ever ever completed a survey without it saying "Sorry, You did not qualify." every time, like literally every time even within the first question, and this is so bad i've come to a point where I don't even think about collecting gems..

#2 Before February 2015

Baby Jiggmin

Re: Fail gems.

Hmm, I have come across this problem on Kongregate. It was a 55 Kred survey but whenever I did it it said. "Sorry, you do not qualify."

I think it is just a error in the servey system or we could of both been Rick-Rolled. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral

#3 Before February 2015

ani

Yeah, I always have this problem.. Always

ヽ(•‿•)ノ    ❤ ♬ ✩    t u t u r u !~    ✧☁ ☂    ヽ(•‿•)ノ

#4 Before February 2015

Zeal

These "surveys" were a waste of my time..

#5 Before February 2015

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

tbh any system that has a currency to get stuff for free is total and utter fail. Anything that involves it almost always spams your email and doesn't give you anything. That's why I don't even bother with that stuff anymore.

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#6 Before February 2015

Phrase

The surveys work, you probably just did it wrong, I did 2 surveys in 15 minutes and got my gems and beta.

EDIT: I just checked my survey status and a third one was approved also, here's the list of surveys I did

Everybody Edits      Get free Garfield Comics by email.      3 Gems      Nov 20th 2010        Awarded

THEN

Everybody Edits      It's Time to save on Life Insurance      98 Gems      Nov 20th 2010        Awarded

(I got beta immediately after that, then just checking it right now)

Everybody Edits      Get auto insurance quotes, save money, and earn your rewards      63 Gems      Nov 20th 2010        Awarded

Hope this helps //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Last edited by Phrase (Nov 20 2010 2:02:54 pm)

#7 Before February 2015

Ciro

Oh... since I live in brazil, the surveys here are diferent... poor me.

#8 Before February 2015

Cola1

yeah "surveys" <-------Fail punctuation      Better---------> yeah 'surveys'
lol those things suck...

smilpat.gif
kQgdwOD.png

#9 Before February 2015

Zeal

Phrase wrote:

The surveys work, you probably just did it wrong, I did 2 surveys in 15 minutes and got my gems and beta.

EDIT: I just checked my survey status and a third one was approved also, here's the list of surveys I did

Everybody Edits      Get free Garfield Comics by email.      3 Gems      Nov 20th 2010        Awarded

THEN

Everybody Edits      It's Time to save on Life Insurance      98 Gems      Nov 20th 2010        Awarded

(I got beta immediately after that, then just checking it right now)

Everybody Edits      Get auto insurance quotes, save money, and earn your rewards      63 Gems      Nov 20th 2010        Awarded

Hope this helps //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

In no way shape or form will that help me, since you just told me how you earned ee gems..

#10 Before February 2015

thesadface

My surverys are always the same.
I guess 97 more to go.

#11 Before February 2015

johan

if you do all the surverys in sweden, it wont even add up to 100 gems...

#12 Before February 2015

musuki

All the low value ones so far (~10 gems or so) have worked for me. Slowly building up to 100...

#13 Before February 2015

Shesiressu

Put ur Adblocker off ... why? Because the surveys can't track if it's on!

#14 Before February 2015

musuki

I got 100 gems today. Yay for beta!

#15 Before February 2015

johan

musuki wrote:

which surverys did you do?

#16 Before February 2015

musuki

johan wrote:
musuki wrote:

which surverys did you do?

Mostly I did a lot of the small-paying ones (usually around 10 gems) for which you just need to register with some site. Make sure, before you start any, that you read the info' about the survey/task. One of them was worth about 70 gems but required you to download something and keep it installed for about a month. Nearly all of the high paying ones require you to purchase something. Also, some surveys won't let you take or finish them if you don't meet certain criteria (age, interests, etc), so be aware of that and lie accordingly. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#17 Before February 2015

Blackboy1323

Everytime I tried to get gems, it wouldnt give me the gems.

Surveys are a waste of time, seriously.

#18 Before February 2015

musuki

Blackboy1323 wrote:

Everytime I tried to get gems, it wouldnt give me the gems.

Surveys are a waste of time, seriously.

If you read what it says and do it properly it should work. I don't understand why you're having trouble with them.

#19 Before February 2015

rubi

johan wrote:

If you do all the surveys in Poland, it won't even add up to 1 gem, because i have been there one million times and i havent seen even one survey/task/whatever. :rolleyes:

#20 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

rubi wrote:
johan wrote:

If you do all the surveys in Poland, it won't even add up to 1 gem, because i have been there one million times and i havent seen even one survey/task/whatever. :rolleyes:

Have you tried clicking on the 'General' Button?

#21 Before February 2015

rubi

KRAZYMAN50 wrote:

I tried clicking on everything and opening in different browsers. I always get only "There are currently no items to display". :rolleyes:

#22 Before February 2015

Greenzoid2

rubi wrote:
KRAZYMAN50 wrote:

I tried clicking on everything and opening in different browsers. I always get only "There are currently no items to display". :rolleyes:

click the tab that says 'all offers' on the left side.

#23 Before February 2015

rubi

I already wrote:

I tried clicking on everything

Everything includes also "all offers".

#24 Before February 2015

Jeffrey

OMG I GOT IT!!

You need to use a proxy server from different countrys than you got 100 gems in 1 hour contact me for more info //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#25 Before February 2015

rubi

@jeffrey - it worked! i havent earned anything but at least i SAW a survey //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile that gives me hope tomorrow or someday i will be able to get any gem.
Thanks! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Last edited by rubi (Dec 27 2010 6:58:32 pm)

Zeal 1423859998101434

Board footer