Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 2017-07-17 15:34:29

Kikikan

Re: The dark truth about Mysterion (18+ (nsfw) and swearing included)

GreenyMix wrote:
Weirdoverse wrote:

Greeny, stop making drama
point of this thread was to make mysterion stop bs'ing in our friend circle
not to get more enemies and make people support mysterion because of his //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad   //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad, onk?

Yes, the point was to show the truth, but really. Norwegianboy literally tried to be cool, but he was just being cringy.
And no, I didn't start drama.

Would that surprise you, if I told you that no one gives a crap about your "truth"?

Wooted by:

#27 2017-07-17 15:35:38

GreenyMix
Formerly Snivy2014

Kikikan wrote:
GreenyMix wrote:
Weirdoverse wrote:

not to get more enemies and make people support mysterion because of his //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad   //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad, onk?

Yes, the point was to show the truth, but really. Norwegianboy literally tried to be cool, but he was just being cringy.

Would that surprise you, if I told you that no one gives a crap about your "truth"?

What if I told you, that you could just ignore this topic?

Wooted by: (2)

#28 2017-07-17 15:37:36

Kikikan

GreenyMix wrote:
Kikikan wrote:
GreenyMix wrote:
Weirdoverse wrote:

I couldn't ignore it, because it is not a Game Discussion and I'm tired of people who place stuff in the wrong section. I wouldn't have replied if you put this in the Off-Topic Discussion, where this whole thing belongs.

#29 2017-07-17 15:39:15

GreenyMix
Formerly Snivy2014

Kikikan wrote:
GreenyMix wrote:
Kikikan wrote:
GreenyMix wrote:
Weirdoverse wrote:

I couldn't ignore it, because it is not a Game Discussion and I'm tired of people who place stuff in the wrong section. I wouldn't have replied if you put this in the Off-Topic Discussion, where this whole thing belongs.

But what if I told you that this IS about the game. Mysterion is getting ee users banned because of his whining. And for what? Talking about his past?

#30 2017-07-17 15:47:36

Cola1

I think it's time to step back from this and cool off for a while, it's almost like I can feel the anger in this topic.

smilpat.gif
kQgdwOD.png

#31 2017-07-17 15:49:08

GreenyMix
Formerly Snivy2014

Cola1 wrote:

I think it's time to step back from this and cool off for a while, it's almost like I can feel the anger in this topic.

There is no anger. All we want is to take down Mysterion.

#32 2017-07-17 15:51:55

Myst

thegreenymix I don't care about this dumb topic, I didn't create alts to spam your group, it's just waste of time and this is really dumb this if I win this war (I don't want to called it a war) this I ruin ee, you need some helps

idk who's doing it with the alts but he must be immature like you

and you guys are not better, I have a proof this you spamming 10000 peoples to spam me with this

just dumb

#33 2017-07-17 15:56:25

GreenyMix
Formerly Snivy2014

Mysterion wrote:

thegreenymix I don't care about this dumb topic, I didn't create alts to spam your group, it's just waste of time and this is really dumb this if I win this war (I don't want to called it a war) this I ruin ee, you need some helps

idk who's doing it with the alts but he must be immature like you

and you guys are not better, I have a proof this you spamming 10000 peoples to spam me with this

You have proof that I did that? And me? Immature? Gosha told you to ignore the memes for 4 months straight. You just ignored him. Noone speaks as bad as you, so that means the accounts are your alts. We are better as we learned how to ignore memes. And yes you care. Didn't you show your caring on discord? You did waste your time by making those alts. You've called this a war since the beginning. I don't need any help, I'm good, thank you. And you warned me for warning people that this has nsfw? and swearing? really?

Wooted by: (3)

#34 2017-07-17 16:04:40

Michele
Formerly AntonioS300

GreenyMix, I thought you were nice to us, and now today you're making a drama?

This is so unbelieval... you really made this drama?

I don't get it... Mysterion isn't a spoiled child who hates being popular... are you insulting him?

Idler.jpg
XOsS4ha.gif

Wooted by:

#35 2017-07-17 16:08:07

GreenyMix
Formerly Snivy2014

Michele wrote:

GreenyMix, I thought you were nice to us, and now today you're making a drama?

This is so unbelieval... you really made this drama?

I don't get it... Mysterion isn't a spoiled child who hates being popular... are you insulting him?

I am nice to people most of the time (90%) but Mysterion is getting mods on his side and he's getting us banned, and no one is taking actions.
I was insulting him from the beginning, but you could also say I was exposing him.

#36 2017-07-17 16:14:55

Nebula

Mysterion wanted me to call other person to say that violence word starting with k.
I discussed and after some of them I shared one person an violence pic, and I was banned for harrassing mysterion.

#PRAYFORRUDIK3000

Wooted by:

#37 2017-07-17 16:17:53

GreenyMix
Formerly Snivy2014

Whirl wrote:

Mysterion wanted me to call other person to say that violence word starting with k.
I discussed and after some of them I shared one person an violence pic, and I was banned for harrassing mysterion.

#PRAYFORRUDIK3000

wow
now thats rude

#38 2017-07-17 16:52:07

Prodigy

GreenyMix wrote:
Prodigy wrote:

Nobody gives a ****. Im being serious about this, if we actually cared about what is happening in that little group then we would have made a lot of topics about that but we haven't. Nobody cares about these so called memes that you guys have started creating. These are the things that somewhat hurt the forums because they are irrelevant and not useful.

If you don't give a ****, why reply?
It seems you are a GP supporter. If you don't give a **** about something bad happening to EE, then why be on ee?

I support no one. I want this little group of people to shut up about these type of things. These are not memes/jokes, they are annoying. I speak of this because it annoys me and is a waste in the forums.

h0qIF0q.png

#39 2017-07-17 17:08:04

GreenyMix
Formerly Snivy2014

Prodigy wrote:
GreenyMix wrote:
Prodigy wrote:

Nobody gives a ****. Im being serious about this, if we actually cared about what is happening in that little group then we would have made a lot of topics about that but we haven't. Nobody cares about these so called memes that you guys have started creating. These are the things that somewhat hurt the forums because they are irrelevant and not useful.

If you don't give a ****, why reply?
It seems you are a GP supporter. If you don't give a **** about something bad happening to EE, then why be on ee?

I support no one. I want this little group of people to shut up about these type of things. These are not memes/jokes, they are annoying. I speak of this because it annoys me and is a waste in the forums.

Just ignore us and **** off.

#40 2017-07-17 17:51:46

Schlog

GreenyMix wrote:
Ninja wrote:

please keep trying to seem smart by attempting to publicly ridicule a moron

I'm not trying to seem smart, I'm trying to expose his wrongdoings so we can win this war.

what war

if there's a war, you're tryin to start it

#41 2017-07-17 18:03:29

Lictor666

I AM FOR YOU GREENYMIX YOU CAN WIN THIS WAR !
giphy.gif

#42 2017-07-17 18:04:12

GreenyMix
Formerly Snivy2014

Ninja wrote:
GreenyMix wrote:
Ninja wrote:

I'm not trying to seem smart, I'm trying to expose his wrongdoings so we can win this war.

what war

There has been a war since the beginning.

#43 2017-07-17 19:10:01, last edited by Prodigy (2017-07-17 19:10:18)

Prodigy

GreenyMix wrote:
Ninja wrote:
GreenyMix wrote:
Ninja wrote:

what war

There has been a war since the beginning.

Now that you said there's a war... can I get a cannon?

h0qIF0q.png

#44 2017-07-17 19:34:54

WMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWM

So are we going to start a a hate, exposing post on Greenymix? Because everyone seems to hate how he is responding.

WM malfuntion VgPb7gb.png

Wooted by:

#45 2017-07-17 19:57:03

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

This isn't a war, this is just some people wasting their time over the Internet. Unless Mysterion is murdering kittens, I really don't care what anybody's doing. I don't hold grudges. Putting the negative "Wow all these people are evil" ideas into my mind is a waste of brain space, and it's just going to make me a more hateful and more worrying person.

Out of all the drama I've seen throughout the last few years this is some of the pettiest. Seriously, everybody involved is blowing this out of proportion. Meditate and have fun. Every day you spend complaining about what other people write to you over computer screens is a day of your life rotted away into the deepest abyss of the ocean. I want the best for all of you, and this is definitely not the best. Just stop it.

Is harassment bad? Of course it is, and I don't approve of it. But don't make a fuss about it on the Internet, as that will make things worse. If somebody's harassing you, report it. If the Staff do nothing about it, make a polite complaint about it.

#46 2017-07-17 20:26:41, last edited by hummerz5 (2017-07-18 06:08:27)

GreenyMix
Formerly Snivy2014

N1KF wrote:

This isn't a war, this is just some people wasting their time over the Internet. Unless Mysterion is murdering kittens, I really don't care what anybody's doing. I don't hold grudges. Putting the negative "Wow all these people are evil" ideas into my mind is a waste of brain space, and it's just going to make me a more hateful and more worrying person.

Out of all the drama I've seen throughout the last few years this is some of the pettiest. Seriously, everybody involved is blowing this out of proportion. Meditate and have fun. Every day you spend complaining about what other people write to you over computer screens is a day of your life rotted away into the deepest abyss of the ocean. I want the best for all of you, and this is definitely not the best. Just stop it.

Is harassment bad? Of course it is, and I don't approve of it. But don't make a fuss about it on the Internet, as that will make things worse. If somebody's harassing you, report it. If the Staff do nothing about it, make a polite complaint about it.

This drama was started by Mysterion, from the beginning. And what IF we are wasting our time? It isn't your life we are talking about.

--

WMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWM wrote:

So are we going to start a a hate, exposing post on Greenymix? Because everyone seems to hate how he is responding.

What's needed to be exposed? My replies? No thank you.

double post

#47 2017-07-17 20:34:46

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

GreenyMix wrote:

This drama was started by Mysterion, from the beginning.

Okay. Even if you're right, so what? Whoever is right and whoever is wrong doesn't matter. The "war" you're fighting here isn't important at all. Nobody will gain anything out of it, besides the immediate satisfaction of being mean to somebody you believe has wronged you.

And what IF we are wasting our time? It isn't your life we are talking about.

Nearly everybody has a basic level of respect they give to everybody. While I don't care about the drama you're in, I respect you enough care about what you do with your life.

Look at the big picture. A year ahead, will anybody gain anything from your drama? No. So go do what I haven't done, and please do something productive with your time! Trust me, it will be a lot more fulfilling.

#48 2017-07-17 20:41:00, last edited by hummerz5 (2017-07-18 05:48:58)

GreenyMix
Formerly Snivy2014

I'm just gonna lock this topic so people won't **** anymore that they don't give a **** about this.

mod edit: also, I moved this to off-topic. but, I feel the urge to not bump things

Wooted by: (3)
GreenyMix1500320460668410

Board footer