Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-07-17 12:00:38, last edited by hummerz5 (2017-07-18 06:14:29)

GreenyMix
Formerly Snivy2014

The dark truth about Mysterion (18+ (nsfw) and swearing included)

NOTE: This has some nsfw and swearing in it. If you are under the age of 18, please don’t read this. I don’t want to get sued.

Today, we are exposing one of the most influential users in the history of Everybody Edits, Germanfourpower. His whining got many innocents banned, only because they were having fun. Due to his rising popularity, G4P supporters aren’t seen as much these days. But one thing you should know, is that they are still here. But this post isn’t a rant, this is an exposing post.

We start off by the most recent outbreak, the EverybodyEditsWormhole **** spam. Why are we adding that in? You should know that GP68 (Mysterion) has multiple accounts on Discord, which he makes to harass people who make germanpower jokes. Image:

NSFW

This screenshot has been provided by the user Weirdoverse (previously known as 100lol). This was spammed in the user Reidolol (Drstereos)’s Discord server too.

This next screenshot is provided by the user Sonder.

CONTENT WARNING: swearing

As you can see, Mysterion is making alts to harass people who make germanpower jokes. Reidolol (Drstereos) talked to Mysterion about it, but he keeps denying it by saying things such as “this are not my **** alts”, even though it’s obvious, judging by the bad english and the way those alts support Mysterion.

CONTENT WARNING: swearing

We now have the “insults” and “roasts”. We will not be going over the Clock right now. We first have the “hi, im drstereos, the stupid caroler of the world”. stupidcaroler.PNG. If you were Reidolol, you would have laughed right now. This is an attempt of Mysterion’s friend insulting.
Our second “insult” is unknown.png. Right now, Mysterion is trying to use our memes. Little does he know that Weirdoverse doesn’t get triggered by Best Kid memes anymore, and that Best Kid memes died and now are Worst Kid memes.
The third and fourth ones is something that he should get banned on Discord, and EE too. First, we have Mysterion telling people to kill themselves. Yes, you heard us right.

TRIGGER WARNING

. And now, we have the Infamous, Kill Yourself clock.

TRIGGER WARNING

This clock screenshot was taken by the user Boberov (BobRV). Before you say anything, these screenshots have been taken in DM’s and Reidolol’s server.

You may say this is not enough proof, but we will now go even deeper.

Why was Mysterion’s name GP68?

It’s simple, Mysterion is from Germany, and as many of you may have heard, Germany is the home of the famous warlord, Hitler. Mysterion is German, and we have proof. Since he wants to hide that, he called himself GermanPower68, to make his country less shameless. But instead of that, he called himself GP68, GermanPower68 for short. We first started to call him,

nsfw-ish

which was actually harassing, but after we got banned for calling him that, we found out that GP standed for GermanPower. Mysterion denied that, and said that G4P was his brother. We have this as proof that he was lying: unknown.png  However, you might think that he wasn’t lying, but this right here destroys all evidence of G4P being Mysterion’s brother. http://begonebrotherhood.forumotion.com … m-new-here . After showing that, he reported us for “sharing personal info”, when in reality, we only shared what he posted. He started writing crew alerts on TrollBusters, telling everyone to report Drstereos and his friends. Proof: unknown.png

At one point, we started a crew called G-Power. It stands for Global Power. It isn’t called German-Power, no no no. We started making levels, but Mysterion found out about our crew, and reported it, hoping it would get deleted. We are still standing.

On the 16th of July, Reidolol was making a comic, but then, Mysterion reported the world, as it only contained him as a villain. It then got cleared by Phinarose.
unknown.png. There is also another world by Gamesuper567 which was just a world where we messed around. It contained art and G4P memes. Mysterion reported it too. Minimap of the world:

TRIGGER WARNING

And so concludes the story of a spoiled child, that hates being popular, and that he won’t accept the fact that he made a mistake, and that he is blaming it on innocent people. This text was written on Google Docs by me and Reidolol (Drstereos). And yes, we have backuped this entire thing. We only have three goals after this:

Make G4P memes available, get all G4P worlds and fans unbanned/uncleared, and that Mysterion is banned from both Discord and Everybody Edits.

Power.

mod snip: language, unacceptable content

Wooted by: (3)

#2 2017-07-17 12:15:46

Prodigy

Re: The dark truth about Mysterion (18+ (nsfw) and swearing included)

Nobody gives a ****. Im being serious about this, if we actually cared about what is happening in that little group then we would have made a lot of topics about that but we haven't. Nobody cares about these so called memes that you guys have started creating. These are the things that somewhat hurt the forums because they are irrelevant and not useful.

h0qIF0q.png

#3 2017-07-17 12:19:44

GreenyMix
Formerly Snivy2014

Prodigy wrote:

Nobody gives a ****. Im being serious about this, if we actually cared about what is happening in that little group then we would have made a lot of topics about that but we haven't. Nobody cares about these so called memes that you guys have started creating. These are the things that somewhat hurt the forums because they are irrelevant and not useful.

If you don't give a ****, why reply?
It seems you are a GP supporter. If you don't give a **** about something bad happening to EE, then why be on ee?

#4 2017-07-17 12:26:26

sapizza
Website

Well this topic shouldn't be in the game discussion... I don't think people really care about your so-called memes.
sorry //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Pizza is love, Pizza is life.
FluxBB bbcode test
Thanks Bluecloud for the profile picture&signature.

#5 2017-07-17 12:26:47

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

this is what i call 3rd world country problems in ee community

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#6 2017-07-17 12:28:43, last edited by GreenyMix (2017-07-17 12:29:41)

GreenyMix
Formerly Snivy2014

sapizza wrote:

Well this topic shouldn't be in the game discussion... I don't think people really care about your so-called memes.

This is in game discussion because if Mysterion wins this war, EE would be ****. Like, really ****. Most players would be gone as they are probably G4P supporters, and worlds would be cleared because of that.
And this still doesn't change the fact that Mysterion is violating rules: telling people to kill themselves, discord or ee

#7 2017-07-17 12:30:00

Vinyl Melody
Formerly BananaMilkShake

was expecting nudes, disappointed.

cb0de83627.png
Thanks to: Ernesdo (Current Avatar), Zoey2070 (Signature)

Very inactive, maybe in the future, idk.

Wooted by: (2)

#8 2017-07-17 12:31:07

sapizza
Website

GreenyMix wrote:
sapizza wrote:

This is in game discussion because if Mysterion wins this war, EE would be ****. Like, really ****. Most players would be gone as they are probably G4P supporters, and worlds would be cleared because of that.

The game is already dead, I don't think it can get any worse. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

FluxBB bbcode test

#9 2017-07-17 12:32:03

GreenyMix
Formerly Snivy2014

sapizza wrote:
GreenyMix wrote:
sapizza wrote:

The game is already dead, I don't think it can get any worse. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

It is worse. Mysterion is reigning over EE with all the anti-g4p.

#10 2017-07-17 12:40:34

sapizza
Website

GreenyMix wrote:
sapizza wrote:
GreenyMix wrote:
sapizza wrote:

I'm trying to tell you that nobody really cares about that ****. As maxi said, it is really what you call a 3rd world country problems in ee community.

FluxBB bbcode test

#11 2017-07-17 12:42:37

GreenyMix
Formerly Snivy2014

sapizza wrote:
GreenyMix wrote:
sapizza wrote:
GreenyMix wrote:
sapizza wrote:

I'm trying to tell you that nobody really cares about that ****. As maxi said, it is really what you call a 3rd world country problems in ee community.

If Mysterion would have won this war, then people would care as mysterion would **** everyone up.

#12 2017-07-17 12:45:04

sapizza
Website

GreenyMix wrote:
sapizza wrote:
GreenyMix wrote:
sapizza wrote:
GreenyMix wrote:

If Mysterion would have won this war, then people would care as mysterion would **** everyone up.

Therefore let me ask you something, what is that so-called war of yours? -.-
Nobody cares about it so please delete this post, it shouldn't be in the game discussion //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

FluxBB bbcode test

#13 2017-07-17 12:47:20

GreenyMix
Formerly Snivy2014

sapizza wrote:
GreenyMix wrote:
sapizza wrote:
GreenyMix wrote:
sapizza wrote:

Nobody cares about it so please delete this post, it shouldn't be in the game discussion //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

The war is about if the G4P memes should live or not.
People CARE. This is a Anti-G4P supporters and G4P supporters battleground.
I am NOT gonna delete this post until someone gets rid of Mysterion and does our goals.

#14 2017-07-17 12:51:40

sapizza
Website

GreenyMix wrote:
sapizza wrote:
GreenyMix wrote:
sapizza wrote:
GreenyMix wrote:

I am NOT gonna delete this post until someone gets rid of Mysterion and does our goals.

Have fun then, I don't care anymore.
Not gonna waste my time on replying to you //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue just know that I think it's stupid to post stuff like this in the game discussion when it's obvious that the majority of players don't even care about this topic or even know who gp is. have a good day.

FluxBB bbcode test

#15 2017-07-17 12:52:27, last edited by hummerz5 (2017-07-18 06:09:13)

GreenyMix
Formerly Snivy2014

ALERT:
WE GOT SOMEONE ROASTING MYSTERION
unknown.png

--

sapizza wrote:
GreenyMix wrote:
sapizza wrote:
GreenyMix wrote:
sapizza wrote:

Have fun then, I don't care anymore.
Not gonna waste my time on replying to you //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue just know that I think it's stupid to post stuff like this in the game discussion when it's obvious that the majority of players don't even care about this topic or even know who gp is. have a good day.

The majority? Please, there are over 100 G4P fans and Mysterions fans. And please don't reply. I posted this in game discussion, and I said why earlier.

doubel post

#16 2017-07-17 12:55:03

sapizza
Website

GreenyMix wrote:

ALERT:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ … nknown.png

Gosha is not roasting anyone, he's stating the obvious.

FluxBB bbcode test

Wooted by:

#17 2017-07-17 12:57:30

GreenyMix
Formerly Snivy2014

sapizza wrote:
GreenyMix wrote:

ALERT:

Excuse me? Why reply when you said you wouldn't?
Screen_shot_2017-07-17_at_14.56.39.png

#18 2017-07-17 13:10:09

sapizza
Website

GreenyMix wrote:
sapizza wrote:
GreenyMix wrote:

ALERT:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ … .56.39.png

I just felt like doing it. :v

FluxBB bbcode test

#19 2017-07-17 13:13:13

GreenyMix
Formerly Snivy2014

sapizza wrote:
GreenyMix wrote:
sapizza wrote:
GreenyMix wrote:

ALERT:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ … .56.39.png

I just felt like doing it. :v

#20 2017-07-17 14:28:18

Schlog

please keep trying to seem smart by attempting to publicly ridicule a moron

#21 2017-07-17 14:29:46

GreenyMix
Formerly Snivy2014

Ninja wrote:

please keep trying to seem smart by attempting to publicly ridicule a moron

I'm not trying to seem smart, I'm trying to expose his wrongdoings so we can win this war.

#22 2017-07-17 15:21:20

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Greenymix? Are you just a rip off bootleg version of thegreentroll?

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

#23 2017-07-17 15:24:55, last edited by GreenyMix (2017-07-17 15:31:49)

GreenyMix
Formerly Snivy2014

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Greenymix? Are you just a rip off bootleg version of thegreentroll?

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL
HAHAHHAHAH YOU ARE SO FUNNY
10/10
https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL
OMG THE INSULT
I AM SO HURT
please don't try to be cool ever again.

#24 2017-07-17 15:27:36, last edited by Weirdoverse (2017-07-17 15:27:56)

Weirdoverse
Website

Greeny, stop making drama
point of this thread was to make mysterion stop bs'ing in our friend circle
not to get more enemies and make people support mysterion because of his //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad   //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad, onk?

A signature is a small piece of text that is attached to your posts. In it, you can enter just about anything you like. Perhaps you would like to enter your favourite quote or your star sign. It's up to you! In your signature you can use BBCode if it is allowed in this particular forum. You can see the features that are allowed/enabled listed below whenever you edit your signature.

Wooted by: (2)

#25 2017-07-17 15:30:00

GreenyMix
Formerly Snivy2014

Weirdoverse wrote:

Greeny, stop making drama
point of this thread was to make mysterion stop bs'ing in our friend circle
not to get more enemies and make people support mysterion because of his //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad   //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad, onk?

Yes, the point was to show the truth, but really. Norwegianboy literally tried to be cool, but he was just being cringy.
And no, I didn't start drama.

GreenyMix1500320460668410

Board footer