Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-06-10 20:34:42

pokemaster101

A "play later" list.

I can't count the times i faved a level just to play it again later. There should be a play later list.:|

Hello! I've been playing ee for a while, and like giving input!

Wooted by:

#2 2017-06-10 20:49:58

Kirby

Re: A "play later" list.

pokemaster101 wrote:

I can't count the times i faved a level just to play it again later. There should be a play later list.:|

wait why doesn't the favorite list work

Wooted by:

#3 2017-06-10 20:58:05

pokemaster101

Because it seems dishonest. It's usually not one of my favorites.

Hello! I've been playing ee for a while, and like giving input!

Wooted by:

#4 2017-06-10 21:05:03

Xfrogman43

Notepad is your friend

zsbu6Xm.png thanks zoey aaaaaaaaaaaand thanks latif for the avatar

#5 2017-06-10 21:57:26

Mieaz

Xfrogman43 wrote:

Notepad is your friend

that's same as if someone suggested block picker and you replied "block menu is your friend", quality of life suggestions aren't something to ignore..

ee & eeforums gibs me depression

Wooted by: (2)

#6 2017-06-11 04:27:26

WMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWM

recently played tab...

WM malfuntion VgPb7gb.png

Wooted by:

#7 2017-06-11 05:50:26

Gosha

if i want to play world later it means i liked it
That's why "favorite" will do for me

Wooted by:

#8 2017-06-11 09:53:45

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

I always use favourites if I plan to play the world later. After all, isn't that the point of favourites? Worlds you plan to play again...

Besides, is it really that hard to un favourite a world when you have finished with it?

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#9 2017-06-11 11:47:16

Mieaz

Gosha and Devlin wrote:

if i want to play world later it means i liked it. I always use favourites if I plan to play the world later. After all, isn't that the point of favourites? Worlds you plan to play again...

There are many other reasons I will fav a world, compare "Worlds you plan to play again" and "Worlds you plan to play later"

WMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWM wrote:

recently played tab...

It definitely isn't for "play later" purpose as it also saves levels you don't want to play later, oh and also if you join the same world multiple times it appears multiple times in list, oh and also if you logout your recently played tab is reset to "no worlds found".

The only thing I wanted to say is that your comments weren't constructive, they were straight as "I don't like this idea so I won't even think about its pros/cons, I'll just say it's not good". Anyway, look at browsing history, bookmarks and pocket on firefox, you could tell pocket users "just use history/bookmarks", so why does it have millions of users and billions of saves? Its similar to history/bookmarks, but way better and easier to save things for later.

ee & eeforums gibs me depression

#10 2017-06-11 14:25:31

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Mieaz wrote:
Gosha and Devlin wrote:

if i want to play world later it means i liked it. I always use favourites if I plan to play the world later. After all, isn't that the point of favourites? Worlds you plan to play again...

There are many other reasons I will fav a world, compare "Worlds you plan to play again" and "Worlds you plan to play later"

WMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWM wrote:

recently played tab...

It definitely isn't for "play later" purpose as it also saves levels you don't want to play later, oh and also if you join the same world multiple times it appears multiple times in list, oh and also if you logout your recently played tab is reset to "no worlds found".

The only thing I wanted to say is that your comments weren't constructive, they were straight as "I don't like this idea so I won't even think about its pros/cons, I'll just say it's not good". Anyway, look at browsing history, bookmarks and pocket on firefox, you could tell pocket users "just use history/bookmarks", so why does it have millions of users and billions of saves? Its similar to history/bookmarks, but way better and easier to save things for later.

The point is that this idea isn't necessary. The purpose suggested can easily be achieved easily and semi-efficiently with the favourites tab or the recently played tab. Is looking for the world name in between other world names really that hard? Surely scrolling down a list doesn't require any effort. This idea is the equivalent of suggesting a door that can be toggled between not being able to pass through at all or only being able to pass through it one way. In this example it is easy enough to just place a switch in front of a one way door. Sure it would be nice to have a block like that but it isn't needed.

None of us directly said we didn't want the idea, we just offered soloutions of what they could do instead since the feature does not exist. Besides, even if I was to give constructive criticism to this idea I just wouldn't. The purpose of constructive criticism is to help the idea to improve and get better. But I just straight up think it shouldn't be added and hence there is no need for the idea to be better. It's not necessarily a bad idea; I just don't think development time should be wasted adding this when there are far better features that can be added to the game that don't already have a method of existing.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Wooted by: (2)

#11 2017-06-11 16:18:35

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
Website

Slabdrill1497194315663630

Board footer