Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-03-14 06:22:37, last edited by Kaleb (2017-03-14 18:29:41)

Kaleb
Formerly Kaleb123

Gold members get put to top of player list

this is a small thing I am asking but I think that gold members should get put at top of player list like your friends do but under your friends.

We already spend money on the game to get gold and we are on the bottom of the list for people not to see?

We should automatically be put on the top of the list and maybe under the gold members will be the beta members with a whiter username like back in the old days. But keeping the system of when a player connects to a world should stay.

So basically like a ranking thing for the player list haha: If you are a guest you will appear at the bottom of the list obviously, but if you're a registered user you will appear above all guests, but if you are beta member you will have a slightly brighter username and appear above the registered users, but if you have gold you will appear on top of the beta users ( idk about brighter usernames :\ ).

But if you have beta and gold... um maybe they get to be at the very top.

SO THAT IS MY SUGGESTION AND MAYBE THIS GETS ADDED TO UNITEE.

Wooted by:

#2 2017-03-14 16:09:42, last edited by LukeM (2017-03-14 16:12:31)

LukeM
Website

Re: Gold members get put to top of player list

The reason the list is ordeded as it is is so that the people you would most want to see that they are online are at the top

Friends are at the top because you are likely to want to know if any of your friends are online
Guests are at the bottom because nobody really cares if they are online, as nobody knows who they are
The rest of the players are ordered based on when they connected, so that you can easily see if someone just logged on without needing to search through the whole list
This also means that AFK players are likely to sink to the bottom

IMO this shouldnt be changed, because the current order makes sense, and there is no reason you would want to know if a gold / beta member is online more than any other player

#3 2017-03-14 17:44:21

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Personally I wouldn't want this. I don't feel like I'm more important so why should I go at the top? I'm happy letting my username sink as more players join.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#4 2017-03-14 18:28:15

Kaleb
Formerly Kaleb123

destroyer123 wrote:

The reason the list is ordeded as it is is so that the people you would most want to see that they are online are at the top

Friends are at the top because you are likely to want to know if any of your friends are online
Guests are at the bottom because nobody really cares if they are online, as nobody knows who they are
The rest of the players are ordered based on when they connected, so that you can easily see if someone just logged on without needing to search through the whole list
This also means that AFK players are likely to sink to the bottom

IMO this shouldnt be changed, because the current order makes sense, and there is no reason you would want to know if a gold / beta member is online more than any other player

Devlin wrote:

Personally I wouldn't want this. I don't feel like I'm more important so why should I go at the top? I'm happy letting my username sink as more players join.

I am sorry but let me clarify what I was talking about because i forgot to add one major thing; The system on when people connected would be the same but it would be integrated with the new player list,this is what i was thinking of ad i am sorry I did not mention this before.

#5 2017-03-14 20:14:02, last edited by Myst (2017-03-14 20:19:23)

Myst

d5eb18f394104fac81a86fa4bd69ff4e.png

and what about former Gold Members like me?

#6 2017-03-15 12:39:51

Minimania
Moderation Team

Mysterion wrote:

http://image.prntscr.com/image/d5eb18f3 … 69ff4e.png

and what about former Gold Members like me?

Sorry, you're headed back down to the bottom.

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

Wooted by: (2)
Minimania1489577991650902

Board footer