Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-03-12 17:04:45

RhazzleFrazzle

Mafia 6 game thread:Multiball (Town wins!)

The game is now over. Anyone may post in here to discuss the game.

The following rules are in play for the game, and I will be stricter on these rules than I was last time.

1. All forum rules apply, however spam and multi-posting rules are more lenient. So long as your posts are relevant to the game it shouldn't be an issue, but don't push it.

2. Do not post in this thread unless you are alive in the game. All posts made by dead players and people not in the game will be deleted. No exceptions.

3. You may not edit or delete your posts. This function will be disabled in this game.

4. Do not quote someone else's post and edit for misleading purposes.

5. You must stay active and contribute to discussion to stay in the game. If you stay inactive too long, you will be prodded for inactivity and replaced if you don't respond to the prod within 24 hours. Earning more than one prod will result in you being replaced or modkilled.

6. Do not quote, copy paste, or screenshot any message sent by the game moderator for any reason. Paraphrasing is allowed, such as saying your night result or what your role is, but don't copy paste an entire role pm.

7. Do not gamethrow. Gamethrowing is defined as actively working against your role/faction's win condition, and is dealt with on a case by case basis.

8. As soon as a majority is reached, it counts as the day being over. The moderator may not be there to lock the thread immediately so do not post after majority is reached.

9. You may not talk about the game with living players through any means other than the game thread and Mafia night chat. No exceptions.

10. Remember that this is just a game. If I see any form of harassment that may warrant a replacement or modkill.

11. If any player breaks any of these rules please private message me on the forums and I will deal with it. Do not use the forums report feature to report someone breaking one of the game rules unless they are also breaking a forum rule.

12. The moderator's word is final. If I say not to do something it means don't do it. If you have an issue then it's best to save until the end of the game as to not interfere with the game.

If you have any questions you can pm me or post in this thread, however keep in mind that questions relating to the current game I will likely not be able to answer, so only ask about game mechanics.

Wooted by: (4)

#2 2016-03-12 22:25:30

Evilbunny

Re: Mafia 6 game thread:Multiball (Town wins!)

RhazzleFrazzle wrote:

There were not one, but two evil organizations planning to take over the Town.

Well where did they go?

Evilbunny (in cursive)

#3 2016-03-13 02:33:36

Evilbunny

I really hope you guys start taking this more seriously day 2. We shouldn't have 6 pages of spam everyday.

Creature seems to be the only person doing anything, and he's only throwing empty votes at people, so once 2 of us are DEAD tomorrow, I expect things to be more serious.
Also because we should lynch today and he has the most votes right now:
!vote N1KF

Evilbunny (in cursive)

#4 2016-03-13 02:43:11

Evilbunny

N1KF wrote:
Evilbunny wrote:

Also because we should lynch today and he has the most votes right now:
!vote N1KF

Jumping on the bandwagon is not always the best thing to do. Is there any other reason you are voting for me other than letting other people decide?

I don't think we are actually going to get a majority of votes anyway, but if it is going to happen to anybody, it is going happen to you.

Evilbunny (in cursive)

#5 2016-03-13 02:50:00

Evilbunny

Creature wrote:

Because if you vote, regardless of what N1KF flips, you're going to be the D2 lynch.

Since when do you have the power to say that? People are lynched by group decision, not one person.

Evilbunny (in cursive)

Wooted by:

#6 2016-03-13 17:08:09

Evilbunny

Luka504 wrote:

I dont care if you are a doctor or whatever.

I think what he meant by this was "I am willing to lynch you, even at the risk of you being a doctor"
We (people that voted for N1KF) are all guilty of that, even if we didn't actually say it.

Also Creature is pulling the mafia equivalent of "It's just a prank, bro": "It's just a pressure vote, bro"

and Marco could you stop with the "hidden" messages. If you have something to say, just say it.

Evilbunny (in cursive)

#7 2016-03-13 19:58:31

Evilbunny

!unvote because my reason for voting is no longer true.

Creature wrote:

!vote Evilbunny

Can we put pressure on him? He's not even caring to scum/town hunt, unlike Game 3.

We have a good time to return to Luka504's lynch if we don't find a better option.

What do you even want from me? If you are "pressuring" me, shouldn't you ask for something? I don't know what to say.

Creature wrote:

If Luka504 and Maxi123 are both mafia buddies, who would be the third? I'd say it's Evilbunny because he didn't even bother analyzing N1KF before casting his vote on him, but when the wagon turned to Luka504, he did nothing about it, not even an opinion.

I voted for N1KF because we should take advantage of our day 1 lynch and it looked like it was going to happen to him. We had almost nothing to go on, and I didn't expect the day to be serious, so I cast a vote with a less than serious reason. Now that things seem to have calmed down, my votes will mean more.

I'm not voting for Luka because I don't think he has done anything wrong. Most of us voted for N1KF, meaning we accepted the risk that he was a PR. Why is Luka being called out for saying that out loud?

Evilbunny (in cursive)

#8 2016-03-13 20:50:04

Evilbunny

Processor wrote:
Luka504 wrote:

You know what!?
I dont care if you are a doctor or whatever.
!vote N1KF
You arr of no help whatsoever.

You don't care if he is a doctor? If you are town, you really should care. Scumslip.
A very opportunistic vote backed up by meaningless arguments.
The last sentence is very aggressive for no reason. We don't kill people because they are useless, but because we think they could be scum.

Luka504 wrote:

Welp, N1KF is dead...
Honestly im glad, he barely contributed to thus topic and just kept saying nonsense.

N1KF isn't dead yet. You are celebrating this?
You don't even know their role, you just want them dead, no matter who they are... Scummy..

Sure he was a little aggressive about it, but the numbers don't lie. His vote meant just as much as Mine, Creature's, W24's, Onjit's, Calicara's, Bobithan's and Gamemongerer's. Why is he being picked?

The only other thing Proc said about him was that he was buddying with Maxi, and that's a stretch. He was only opposing N1KF's vote because he didn't want N1KF changing the attention away from himself.

Evilbunny (in cursive)

#9 2016-03-13 20:59:07

Evilbunny

When Luka said he doesn't care if N1KF is a doctor, do you really think he would lynch N1KF proved himself to be a doctor?
If N1KF had claimed doctor and nobody contested it, Luka would have taken his vote back. We all would have.

Wake up sheeple, now that the game is serious this bandwagon vote  doesn't belong.
(But you are all doing a wonderful job role playing an actual mob looking to lynch somebody.)

Evilbunny (in cursive)

#10 2016-03-13 21:15:21

Evilbunny

Anak wrote:

Evilbunny, I don't quite understand your post. Are you saying N1KF/Luka is (hypothetically) doctor or not?

I'm saying that people are taking "I don't care if you are a doctor" too seriously. If N1KF was a doctor then Luka would have removed his vote.
Whether he is or is not a PR, I don't know.

Evilbunny (in cursive)

#11 2016-03-14 20:07:09

Evilbunny

RhazzleFrazzle wrote:

Vote count:
N1KF:Bobithan, Gamemonger, Luka504, Evilbunny

I unvoted earlier

Evilbunny (in cursive)

#12 2016-03-14 20:33:47

Evilbunny

I'm gonna write my responses in orange

marcoantonimsantos wrote:

Ok

Now this little guy suprised me...

EvilBunny

I don't think marco's opinion on me should carry any weight with anybody, I don't even understand why he thinks I'm mafia.

Evilbunny (in cursive)

#13 2016-03-14 20:44:00

Evilbunny

RhazzleFrazzle wrote:

3. You may not edit or delete your posts. This function will be disabled in this game.

Nobody should be editing their post, even if it is possible.

Also Creature, don't you think it's a little ridiculous that when you went through all of maxi's posts, you thought they were all scummy except one? Maybe try not trying so hard.

Evilbunny (in cursive)

#14 2016-03-14 21:32:23

Evilbunny

What even were the questions?

Evilbunny (in cursive)

#15 2016-03-15 20:29:12

Evilbunny

Luka504 wrote:

Also Creature stop randomly voting!

Hello

Is no reason to vote for someone.

they weren't in the game, it was a joke

Pyromaniac wrote:

Creature- It appears that your list has changed considerably. Care to tell us why?

ye, were you abducted by aliens or something?

Evilbunny (in cursive)

#16 2016-03-17 00:40:44

Evilbunny

!unvote (for the third time but it doesn't really matter)

Friendly reminder that day 1 is ending tomorrow at 4 pm EST, so like 20.5 hours from this post, if we are going to lynch somebody, I think it's time to decide. We need a lot of votes to reach majority.

Evilbunny (in cursive)

#17 2016-03-20 03:53:39

Evilbunny

mfw Luka was mafia and I look like an idiot now

Also I do not understand the Enforcer role at all. So if a sheriff was to investigate either player you pick, he would get results from both players? and Vigilante's would kill both players? I can't think of any situations where this would be useful.

Evilbunny (in cursive)

#18 2016-03-20 03:56:08

Evilbunny

Also

SmittyW. wrote:

Wow, Anak had me completely fooled. I thought he was good //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

Btw, this was everyone's final votes D1. Make of it what you will:

[9]Zumza - AlphaJon, Luka504, Gamemonger, Onjit, Anak
[5]Luka504 - Zumza, marcoantonimsantos, ZeldaXD, W24, Processor, SmittyW., Creature, Pyromaniac, maxi123, Kaslai, Bobithan
[1]N1KF - Evilbunny
---
[3]Not voting - Ninja
[2]No lynch - Calicara, N1KF

I had unvoted on N1KF three times, so I don't understand how you and rhazz missed that

Evilbunny (in cursive)

#19 2016-03-21 13:17:39

Evilbunny

Ok I'll be back later today to defend and actually play this game. I've only posted like twice on D2.
mfw my favorite color is orange and that makes me scum.

Evilbunny (in cursive)

#20 2016-03-21 21:01:39

Evilbunny

Ok. I'm back with even more votes on me, that's cool.
I will be responding in Neutral Pink because apparently it matters.

Processor
Creature
Calicara
Onjit
marcoantonimsantos
Pyromaniac
Maxi123

So uh yea. That was a lot of work. Tell me if that does or does not convince you so I know if I need to do more. Also I didn't proofread this very well so there might be some mistakes.
As of now I think Calicara is looking suspicious but I'm too burned out to make an accusation-complilation on her right now.

Evilbunny (in cursive)

#21 2016-03-21 21:13:32

Evilbunny

Also if 9 is the majority I'd appreciate if some of you guys took off your votes so we can have an actual discussion. It would only take 2 more people to end this day.

Evilbunny (in cursive)

#22 2016-03-21 21:24:16

Evilbunny

Kaslai wrote:

I'm thinking Evilbunny is probably our best lynch candidate.

I'm only about 30% sure you're scum, which is why I haven't voted yet, but I've been convinced by the crowd. We haven't been wrong yet...

!vote Evilbunny

bruh. 30% sure and you voted. why. let the day continue and then make a decision, there was literally no reason for you to vote.
this is a very scummy vote, they are trying to quickhammer.

Evilbunny (in cursive)

#23 2016-03-21 21:35:15

Evilbunny

SmittyW. wrote:

Let me get this straight. All we got against Evilbunny right now is:
[*]Defended luka (possibly an earnest mistake?)[/*]
[*]Doesn't post as much[/*]

Is there anyone else more worrisome?

I used the color orange. That seemed to have meant something.

Evilbunny (in cursive)

#24 2016-03-21 21:37:32

Evilbunny

Creature wrote:

Also, I remembered it's possible Processor was roleblocked from the kill rather than protected for one, if the jailor ability is a night action.

He said he was jailed

Processor wrote:

Hi,

I WOULD LIKE TO CLAIM SOMETHING!

I was jailed last night. I was attacked by the red mafia last night too but I didn't die because I was jailed. Hurrah!

Evilbunny (in cursive)

#25 2016-03-21 22:00:17

Evilbunny

For the sake of completion..
remember that I'm in pink

Maxi123
Creature wrote:

I wonder why he didn't say anything about maxi's and pyro's votes.

did I miss pyro's post too, or did he only have the one saying he agreed with Processor

Evilbunny (in cursive)

Onjit1459908390593899

Board footer