Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

MadReaper

Re: Imagine

Bobithan wrote:

Here is how I think it might work:
In "Modify Level" there will be "Turn bump mode on/off". Then you can bump into people when Bump Mode is turned on.

It might take time to make the physics but it's probably possible!
New worlds that we could make with this mode:
Battling worlds where we try to bump people off of a platform
Teamwork levels where you can't do the mini unless somebody helps you like you can stack on top of each other
Bumper Car levels where there is an area filled with dots and if you get bumped out of the dots you get stuck.

Then we would get less stair levels! More people would be making stuff like this!

The cure for stair noobs?! I want it!
Bump in other words

#27 Before February 2015

Gamer1120

Bobithan wrote:
Echo! wrote:

How about the player it's self can turn it on and off.. Would be much better.

This would be what causes trolls. They make themselves a solid smiley and then they block all of the exits.

Everyone would make exits 2 or 3 blocks high so trolls would bounce of each other if they'd try to block.

#28 Before February 2015

ultrasuperdude

If there were a bunch of people in a small area it would stink.

#29 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

cool gravedig bro.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#30 Before February 2015

The First Gamer

Since this seems interesting, may as well say this.
I had the idea for a "swordsman" smiley, where hitting people with the sword would knock them back a little, it got too complicated and i haven't even gotten around to making a sprite, and this sounds kind of like the same thing.

#31 Before February 2015

ugotpwned

but in some worlds exploits would be so easy, it'd be better off with on-off button //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#32 Before February 2015

The Red Troll

Bobithan wrote:

Here is how I think it might work:
In "Modify Level" there will be "Turn bump mode on/off". Then you can bump into people when Bump Mode is turned on.

It might take time to make the physics but it's probably possible!
New worlds that we could make with this mode:
Battling worlds where we try to bump people off of a platform
Teamwork levels where you can't do the mini unless somebody helps you like you can stack on top of each other
Bumper Car levels where there is an area filled with dots and if you get bumped out of the dots you get stuck.

Then we would get less stair levels! More people would be making stuff like this!

but one problem, the noobs will make these, and so will we, however, the noob race is stronger and they can steal our (your) idea and that will be the new nooby thing, a trolls new victim

anyway, gravedig right?

#33 Before February 2015

MadReaper

How many days are allowed before it is a gravedig?
The red thing didn't show up, so I thought it would still be alright //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral
On Topic: There will always be noobish worlds, it doesn't matter if there are 100 platform fight or 100 stair worlds.

#34 Before February 2015

The Red Troll

^ same but only for the on topic bit

#35 Before February 2015

Echo!

I don't see what the problem is if Each player can individually turn it on and off.So then you can use it when you want. Then don't use it when you don't want to..While other players can still turn theirs on and off.

#36 Before February 2015

The Red Troll

Echo! wrote:

I don't see what the problem is if Each player can individually turn it on and off.So then you can use it when you want. Then don't use it when you don't want to..While other players can still turn theirs on and off.

hmmm, heres an idea, where it says modify level maybe it should look like this:

|________________|___________|
                                              |save level        |
                                              |___________|
                                              |change name|
                                              |___________|
                                               |change key |
                                               |__________|
                                                 |clear level   |
           ______________|__________|
           |stuff |more stuff|modify level|
           |____|_________|__________|

you have to cick on bump mode for the two other options and self bump on/off is when the owner lets everybody to turn there own bump on or off and bump mode on/off is when the owner wants either everybody or nobody to bump, if there are any other ideas i might add to this

#37 Before February 2015

MadReaper

So here's what I think:
There should be 3 modes, the room owner can enable every mode he wants:
1st mode: All players have bump mode ON
2nd mode: Every player has bump mode OFF
3rd mode: The player can turn his bump mode on or off. He can collide with other players who have turned bump mode on, but not with those who have it turned off.

#38 Before February 2015

coolio

^ wasn't that suggested, like five times already for this?

and btw, WUV the concept. But just think what would happen if a smiley posing as a go thru smiley stood in front of a trap so people get stuck there?

#39 Before February 2015

Echo!

Bobithan wrote:
Echo! wrote:

How about the player it's self can turn it on and off.. Would be much better.

This would be what causes trolls. They make themselves a solid smiley and then they block all of the exits.

No but I could turn it off And if the troll was still solid it, would not matter as it would be like normal, but if it turn it on everyone will be solid.. and everyone can turn it on and off..

What I'm trying to say if.. Everyone around you can still be solid.. Depending who has it turn on.. So if You do not have it turn on you will not soil and no one else around you will.. And every-player can have and on and off button

Last edited by Echo! (Jun 13 2011 1:50:18 am)

#40 Before February 2015

Cola1

What about a commands like /bumpon and /bumpoff

smilpat.gif
kQgdwOD.png

#41 Before February 2015

Echo!

^ that would be only for the room owner though

Sansander97 142387049790935

Board footer