Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Sansander97

Imagine

Imagine if you could bounce off other smileys in-game. For example, if you touch another smiley traveling at full speed, you would bounce back and the smiley that you hit would bounce in the opposite direction. I am not suggesting this idea, rather I am considering how peculiar it would be if smileys could bounce off of eachother. Please discuss.

#2 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Re: Imagine

Smiley brawls. Wars on stairs. Stairs would actually get some entertainment value.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#3 Before February 2015

Jeremy

Then this is what I'll do:

WevBh.png 1bigsmile1 [coin door]

I'll block the coindoor!!!

#4 Before February 2015

Bobithan

If this was put in-game you could make "Battle Arenas" which is just a platform where you try to stay on the platform and bump people off. Then you could use coin doors to make it so you have a certain amount of lives so you can go to the "Game Over" section. I really think this should be put in-game it would be fun. But it could only happen in modify level you can set it to "bump" mode or something like that.

aka towwl

#5 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Do smiley's only become solid at full speed? Or are they always solid?

If they were always solid, bosses would be close to impossible. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#6 Before February 2015

Sansander97

TakoMan02 wrote:

Do smiley's only become solid at full speed? Or are they always solid?

If they were always solid, bosses would be close to impossible. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

They would be always solid but like Bobithan said, you would be able to switch the game mode to "Bump".

#7 Before February 2015

Bobithan

Yes! The "bump" mode could open up a whole new entire series of world designs! Instead of a million stair worlds we would have a bunch of "teamwork" worlds where you could stack on top of each other and "arena" worlds where we are all trying to kill each other! I would love it if this came to be.

aka towwl

#8 Before February 2015

Jeremy

People will start blocking coin doors. https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

Then mods will go: Announcement: We now have a new troll called "Door blocker"

#9 Before February 2015

Sansander97

Jeremy wrote:

People will start blocking coin doors. https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

Then mods will go: Announcement: We now have a new troll called "Door blocker"

Yes but the fact that when you bump into someone they are effected aswell prevents door blockers.

#10 Before February 2015

Jeremy

They won't move to the opposite site because there is a coin door there. They won't move at all.

#11 Before February 2015

Jomarixa

how about an option called bump mode? you will have to type in the commands, /bump on, to disable it type, /bump off.

#12 Before February 2015

Echo!

How about the player it's self can turn it on and off.. Would be much better.

#13 Before February 2015

Bobithan

Echo! wrote:

This would be what causes trolls. They make themselves a solid smiley and then they block all of the exits.

aka towwl

#14 Before February 2015

correiajoao

^ exactly! :/

#15 Before February 2015

Gamer1120

How about Chris is too lazy to do this? I'm not saying this is a bad idea, but only the ideas with a rating of at least 9,5/10 will get in game, and I'd give this one an 8,5.

#16 Before February 2015

The Red Troll

this sounds interesting, i no u were just saying imagine but i think u shoud pu it in game suddgestions

#17 Before February 2015

Wolf exile1

Hmm What about if you were to put off bump you can go through people and in order to bump 2 people need it on so lets say someone is standing in the way of a door you can just turn off bump and you can go through! The answer to your problem.

Last edited by Wolf exile1 (May 17 2011 12:46:51 pm)

#18 Before February 2015

Echo!

Bobithan wrote:
Echo! wrote:

This would be what causes trolls. They make themselves a solid smiley and then they block all of the exits.

No I mean.. If I turn it off.. Then no one will be solid.. Even if your still solid..

So your own personal use.. So you can use it whenever you want. And so can other people around you.

#19 Before February 2015

treejoe4

This needs to be suggested to chris trough a mod

#20 Before February 2015

Gamer1120

Why isn't this in Game Suggestions?

#21 Before February 2015

MadReaper

jomarixa8080 wrote:

how about an option called bump mode? you will have to type in the commands, /bump on, to disable it type, /bump off.

Echo! wrote:

If I turn it off.. Then no one will be solid.. Even if your still solid..
So your own personal use.. So you can use it whenever you want. And so can other people around you.

How about adding both? The room owner can decide if the player can turn bump mode or off, and he can enable/disable it for all players.
EDIT: The reason why this is not in game suggestions is that this actually wasnt a suggestion.
Creator of this said DISCUSS

Last edited by MadReaper (May 17 2011 1:40:19 pm)

#22 Before February 2015

Gamer1120

*Waits for D55 to move to Game Suggestions*

#23 Before February 2015

Echo!

okay I know how to get his attention.. Opera Opera Opera Opera!!!

Last edited by Echo! (May 17 2011 1:47:16 pm)

#24 Before February 2015

Bobithan

Here is how I think it might work:
In "Modify Level" there will be "Turn bump mode on/off". Then you can bump into people when Bump Mode is turned on.

It might take time to make the physics but it's probably possible!
New worlds that we could make with this mode:
Battling worlds where we try to bump people off of a platform
Teamwork levels where you can't do the mini unless somebody helps you like you can stack on top of each other
Bumper Car levels where there is an area filled with dots and if you get bumped out of the dots you get stuck.

Then we would get less stair levels! More people would be making stuff like this!

aka towwl

#25 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Echo! wrote:

okay I know how to get his attention.. Opera Opera Opera Opera!!!

WHERE? oh. I'm leaving it here.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

Sansander97 142387049790935

Board footer