Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-09-07 20:47:14, last edited by Minimania (2015-09-07 21:42:43)

Minimania
Moderation Team

Negativity Prevention Thread

As someone with problems of their own, I think it is important to bring up this topic for those that are struggling, whether in body, mind or spirit. This thread is a place for you to vent your troubles. Let it all out in this thread. Take it easy, please. Your life matters. I'm struggling to, you're not alone. If you need advice or something, go ahead and ask away. Your troubles won't go unnoticed. If anyone is willing to help anyone in the thread that asks for it, kindly do so, please.

Negativity is not the answer. As someone with severe depression, bipolarity, and mild anxiety, I affirm you that the easy way out is not the right way out. You can find something better. I'm here to help.

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

#2 2015-09-07 20:50:37

Riker's Beard

Re: Negativity Prevention Thread

riker's beard is just a part of a speciman, riker's beard doesnt feel independent.

am riker beard sh6g84x.gif

Wooted by:

#3 2015-09-07 20:58:04

Luka504

peugeot wrote:

my dad went to sweden
he only comes back every 5 months
he stays 2 days
then leaves
also im being hated on by:
all

Not shocked all hate you actuly.
Ok sorry im not making you feel better.
The only real tip i can give you is to spend time with other male people like your uncle,brothers or your friends.Its best you dont go trough this alone.Also whenever you see our father,try to connect with him as much as possible so he cant wait to see you again,therefore he will come more often if he gets the chance.

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

Wooted by:

#4 2015-09-07 20:58:14

Minimania
Moderation Team

peugeot wrote:

my dad went to sweden
he only comes back every 5 months
he stays 2 days
then leaves
also im being hated on by:
all

So, you have separation anxiety because your dad went to Sweden, and you're also feeling shunned by the community because of... ?

For your father's side of this case, I'm sorry that he left for Sweden, and that you can't see him very often. The feeling is not very great, but you can't be caught up in it. I understand it's hard to let someone go, but you can't let it tear you apart. If it's painful, you need to distract yourself from the pain.

About being hated by the EE community, these 'social experiments' need to stop. I understand that you are having a bit of emotional troubles, and I could tell because usually people don't use, "I am quitting" as an experiment. You aren't coming across as what you think you might be. They say you're "attention-seeking", and that might not be false. However, with these, you're not attracting the right kind of attention (thank you very much, Mainx, Tomkazaz.) If you want the positive kind of attention, you need to slow it down a bit, yo. You need to make a few friends that appreciate you for who you are, rather than the negative attention of Everybody. I can be your friend. Heck, I am your friend. I appreciate you for who you are. You can make the positive attention happen. It's already happened in me. I don't hate you, man.

21cZxBv.png

Wooted by:

#5 2015-09-07 21:02:22

Creature

Can we just not talk about suicide?

This is a false statement.

#6 2015-09-07 21:02:42

Luka504

Actuly peugeot,i understand now why youre mean.Most boys who grew up without spending much time with their father or never had one are prone to be dumber and more aggressive as there wasnt a father as a good male rome model.I can be your friend again if you like,and i wont judge you this time. ^_^

#7 2015-09-07 21:03:30

Luka504

Creature wrote:

If you dont want to talk about suicide WHY DID YOU COME TO A POST CALLED SUICIDE PREVENTION!?

#8 2015-09-07 21:04:40

Riker's Beard

riker's beard thinks peugeot is trolling, and creature doesnt want drama.

am riker beard sh6g84x.gif

#9 2015-09-07 21:04:45

Anak

Creature wrote:

I actually kind of agree with this as it's a very sore subject for lots of people.
This seems more like a "how are you feeling" thread anyways?

I've suffered from depression and anxiety for a while now and I'm not exactly feeling my best.

#10 2015-09-07 21:13:24

Minimania
Moderation Team

What, you want me to rename the thread?
Of course suicide is a sore subject. That's what this thread is designed to help prevent.

21cZxBv.png

#11 2015-09-07 21:22:23

skullz17

I think it could be nice to have a place to share feelings, but calling it a suicide prevention thread is not a good idea. Rather than making this about trying to prevent the worst-case scenario of suicide, just make it about preventing negative feelings in general.

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

Wooted by:

#12 2015-09-07 21:42:53

Minimania
Moderation Team

are you happy

21cZxBv.png

#13 2015-09-08 00:54:28

Pingohits
Banned

Zoey2070 wrote:

iight can you attempt to prevent my negativity?
i dropped out of college after less than a week and have no idea what to do with my life. i want to move out because i hate who i live with, but i need a job. to get a job i need a license, but to get a license i need both a car and to learn how to drive. it feels okay to be unproductive during the summer, but now that everyone's back in school again, i feel like i'm stagnating in life, and all i've done in the week that i've been home is stay in my room and play ee and it makes me feel really lazy. i'm really bad at choosing things for myself (which is why i had to drop out) so if you have any advice, feel free to go on ahead and advise me.

im only a freshman, but you should get your head into thinking:

what the hell am i going to be

ive heard you liked library studies, maybe try that

but, start off small

-earn yourself some money
-get out of your parent's house
-rent a small apartment (remember, looks don't matter, just something to keep yourself comfortable at night)
-find a small job, one that pays a fair amount
-volunteer for things; you'll find many things bby (like a dood)

once you've settled and all, find what you like to do

get out of the house

if you're having trouble, walking around aimlessly is a nice way to start

now, figuring out what to do is the hardest part
think about this:

1. what am i
2. where am i
3. what is fun
4. what is not fun

now that you've answered all 4 questions, it would be a little easier to narrow down selections

also, start a blog

nothing too hard, write whatever the **** you want

society, the history of greek hermaphrodites, book criticism, i mean whatever the **** you want

last thing: once you find yourself still alive after all this mess, remember that you've done it

you've conquered young adulthood

791mAP8.png

Wooted by: (3)

#14 2015-09-08 01:10:12

Zoey2070 wrote:

i dropped out of college after less than a week and have no idea what to do with my life. i want to move out because i hate who i live with, but i need a job. to get a job i need a license, but to get a license i need both a car and to learn how to drive. it feels okay to be unproductive during the summer, but now that everyone's back in school again, i feel like i'm stagnating in life, and all i've done in the week that i've been home is stay in my room and play ee and it makes me feel really lazy. i'm really bad at choosing things for myself (which is why i had to drop out) so if you have any advice, feel free to go on ahead and advise me.

I fear this might happen to me next year in college. I've got almost perfect grades in high school, but these don't matter for anything except scholarships. I don't have any studying habits and I'm lazy as hell, and despite everyone saying "dood you're smart ur gonna be rich" I have no idea at all of what I will actually do in the future.

#15 2015-09-08 13:07:50

Luka504

I fear this might happen to me next year in college. I've got almost perfect grades in high school, but these don't matter for anything except scholarships. I don't have any studying habits and I'm lazy as hell, and despite everyone saying "dood you're smart ur gonna be rich" I have no idea at all of what I will actually do in the future.

The best tip i can give you is to study a bit every day during your college year.If you decide to chug down 25 energy drinks during the week before finals,youre gonna be too tired to even do the test!If you study a bit every day,youll get sleep and pass finals!Its best to make a schedule and place the study period somewhere beetwen lunch and dinner,that way youll get time to rest from college classes and wont be ready for bed either.
Pro tip:Reward yourself for studying and punish yourself or ditching it for no reason.
Double pro tip:Have a friend that will help you stay in schedule

#16 2015-09-08 14:17:44, last edited by 0176 (2015-09-08 14:17:55)

Luka504 wrote:

The best tip i can give you is to study a bit every day during your college year.If you decide to chug down 25 energy drinks during the week before finals,youre gonna be too tired to even do the test!If you study a bit every day,youll get sleep and pass finals!Its best to make a schedule and place the study period somewhere beetwen lunch and dinner,that way youll get time to rest from college classes and wont be ready for bed either.
Pro tip:Reward yourself for studying and punish yourself or ditching it for no reason.
Double pro tip:Have a friend that will help you stay in schedule

I'm actually still in high school atm, I'll finish it in November this year.
Anyway high school is really easy if you at least pay some attention to classes and have a bit of reading comprehension. Never felt the need to study, but it's a public school in South America so that helps.
There's a big national exam (ENEM) coming up which serves as a way to get scholarships in college, and sometimes scoring high in it even lets you enter most universities without needing to do anything else. It's actually pretty much necessary to study to get a decent result, but I keep procastinating to hell and back. Ugh.
And college is probably next year, just thinking of actually having to put some effort into studying tires me. Thanks for the helpful tips tho :>

#17 2015-09-12 09:04:23

Minimania
Moderation Team

Zoey2070 wrote:

An entire sea of water can't sink a ship unless it gets inside the ship. Similarly, the negativity of the world can't put you down unless you allow it to get inside you.

21cZxBv.png

#18 2015-09-12 13:02:26, last edited by AmdS (2015-09-12 13:04:35)

AmdS
Website

I feel sad because I need a relationship. I feel alone for this rason. I need a personagem to kiss, to love. I NEVER had any relationship in my life, and I feel a bit sad for being "alone"... I'm a bit sensitive for everything, and I know why.

That's all

#19 2015-09-12 15:26:27

AmdS wrote:

I feel sad because I need a relationship. I feel alone for this rason. I need a personagem to kiss, to love. I NEVER had any relationship in my life, and I feel a bit sad for being "alone"... I'm a bit sensitive for everything, and I know why.

That's all

Chill. Not that many people ever had relationships in their life at the age of 14, and if you get desesperate it'll make it harder.

#20 2015-09-12 21:14:27

skullz17

0176 wrote:
AmdS wrote:

That's all

Chill. Not that many people ever had relationships in their life at the age of 14, and if you get desesperate it'll make it harder.

I think it depends on the culture though. Like in my school a lot of people my age (14) have had relationships (although I haven't), and I think this can cause some individuals to feel pressured. But yeah, don't worry about it. Someone will come along.

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

#21 2015-09-12 22:16:08, last edited by Freckleface (2015-09-12 22:16:22)

Freckleface

0176 wrote:
Zoey2070 wrote:

holy poop you just wrote about my life O:

F

#22 2015-09-12 23:22:43, last edited by Pingohits (2015-09-12 23:22:52)

Pingohits
Banned

just waiting for a cool offer from a huge company to come around

then im going to drop out steve jobs/bill gates style //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

791mAP8.png

Wooted by:

#23 2015-09-13 04:58:18

SirJosh3917
Formerly ninjasupeatsninja

#24 2015-09-13 05:19:09

The Party Animal
Formerly TPA2

i have a confession i cut myself i already have 3 cuts its from depression cause my uncle died and my cousin died because of cancer and then my 2 other cousins went to jail

Wooted by:

#25 2015-09-13 05:25:09

iPwner
Website

MY PARENTS NEVER LOVED ME~~~~

ssAARASAAAAAAAAA  iAAAAAAAAAAAAA OU yaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YAAAaa YAAaah; yaayaayaa, yayayaya-ya-ya YAAA YAAAYA; YAYAYA YAAHAYAhAAAAAAAAAA 

EPIOOOOOUUUUUUuuuuuu   IUO0O0oooooooooooppi

;3 0>o ~X_x~ <~(^V^)~> (); ;B ;~; *~<:',',',',',{ Q=(*@`)Q

Im A ®a®ity ®

Wooted by:
N1KF1510637182683356

Board footer