Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#76 Before February 2015

fox_boy

Re: EE group project to the max!

This one is doing way better than my collaboration. I cant get anyone to sign up! If you could, would you mention it in an edit in the original post? id be very greatful!

#77 Before February 2015

Deetz

GAH!!!!!!!!! I hate all the ruckus and new people joining and people leaving. Screw the original post. We obviously need a new world, and it40x can provide that. Everyone else, just calm down. I wasn't on because I had more important things to do. I can't be on every second of every day. So everyone calm down, and we'll get this sorted out.

#78 Before February 2015

Fdoou
Banned

Im just going to leave because of that post ^

#79 Before February 2015

KanibalFrost

How will you be able to work on a level with 50+ helpers without anyone trolling it?

I'd like to be in a group project but this one just seems very disorganised.
Fdoou, you need to pull yourself together and give information about the world you're building in and the time the level is avialiable.
Also, we don't know the theme for the level, if you told us what you had in might join.

#80 Before February 2015

Minimania
Moderation Team

Who else feels like a discrace?
Leaving with Fdoou.

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

#81 Before February 2015

Deetz

I'm sorry to say this, but this just isn't working. Everyone is quitting, and, frankly, KanibalFrost is right. G'bye everyone.

#82 Before February 2015

Saintcool

Not to advertise or to be mean to delete, but Foxboy has a way more organised on that has already started being made. I think it's called eecollabmap or something.

#83 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

Topic closed.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

Deetz 1423507532453900

Board footer