Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Deetz

EE group project to the max!

Okay, I want to create a level with so manny people working on it, it will be insane! I'm saying like over 50 people, if possible. What I need first is someone to provide a great world for making the level. this person needs to be on basically all the time so people can work on it. The next thing I need is helpers. Lots and lots of them. Once you signed up, tell your friends! Have them tell their friends! I want this to be a reflection of the whole (non-nooby) EE community!

World provided by: Arceus64

http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWooXguH1abEI

tinychat.com/dsc is available for chat/nonchat communication.

Helpers

-imgood9
-Soccerfreak006
-Kirby
-Siralou
-St. Cool
-Skullz16
-Arceus64
-Doomy64
-Legoking2000
-it40x
-AK712
-Ohho
-Fdoou
-Muffin
-Wold Exile 1
-Dragon Master
-annaschull
-SYKO-BLAZE
-Louren13
-Raon
-Number1KirbyFan
More if there are more who want to help

Everyone helping, if you advertised this in your sig, it would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited by deetz (Jul 23 2012 7:04:08 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

Arceus64

Re: EE group project to the max!

I can give a great world, but I'm not on the game alot, so I could give you a link 24/7.

As for helping, I could test some parts.

#3 Before February 2015

Deetz

Ah, but we need the person online so that the code can exist. Maybe if someone kept a guest in at all times, the code wouldn't be reset and we could work until our hearts died. Then everytime you came in, you could save it. Sound OK?

#4 Before February 2015

imgood9

I would love to work. However, I may not be online forever. So I won't provide the world.

#5 Before February 2015

Deetz

Thanks for joining, When do you think we should start work? When we get enough users, or at a specifit time? I think it should be when we have enough users.

#6 Before February 2015

soccerfreak006

yeah, I guess I could join

#7 Before February 2015

Deetz

Wonderful. That's my word of the day. Wonderful.

#8 Before February 2015

Arceus64

deetz wrote:

Ah, but we need the person online so that the code can exist. Maybe if someone kept a guest in at all times, the code wouldn't be reset and we could work until our hearts died. Then everytime you came in, you could save it. Sound OK?

I could probably provide the guest, assuming no powerouts occur.

#9 Before February 2015

Kirby

ill join i guess

#10 Before February 2015

Siraulo

Ill join.   I have about 26 great saved worlds. Need any?   Few diamonds. Well yeah.   Im in

#11 Before February 2015

St Cool

I will join as long as there is no nubs.
I also have an empty great saved world that you may use. (Is active)
And Sir its not about what you have, its about skill.

Last edited by St Cool (Jul 5 2012 12:28:15 am)

#12 Before February 2015

skullz17

Sounds fun. I'll join. I also have a great world and I could just leave a guest there but when my bro goes on the computer he might close it.

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

#13 Before February 2015

Deetz

Ok. I'll update op later, on iPod, but could everyone who wants to bring a guest should, to ensure safety. I'll gauge people's activity to see who's world we should use.

#14 Before February 2015

Kirby

deetz, why cant we use your world? it would make it so much easier

im guessing this is going to be a rip off of megalambs ee worm?

#15 Before February 2015

soccerfreak006

St Cool wrote:

I will join as long as there is no nubs.
I also have an empty great saved world that you may use. (Is active)
And Sir its not about what you have, its about skill.

lol. about your skill quote. I am an o.k. minimaker, so yeah. We don't really have any nubs here.

#16 Before February 2015

Deetz

@kirby: No, it's a new thing, like the biggest crew in EE. Also, I don't have any empty great worlds at the moment.

#17 Before February 2015

Arceus64

So may I provide the world?

#18 Before February 2015

Deetz

Yes.

I'll also make a list of guesters, or people who keep guests in the world.

#19 Before February 2015

doomy64

I would like to join this.I could keep a guest in the world,maybe not 24/7 though

#20 Before February 2015

Legoking2000

I'm in (nothing really better to do).

#21 Before February 2015

skullz17

I think Arceus64 should host the level. No one else seems as sure about it. Hmm I've got an idea. What if Arceus hosts it, and keeps a guest there, and someone who lives on the opposite part of the world also keeps a guest there, but if Arceus leaves before the other person comes, then the code won't be set. Or to make it easier everyone could just keep their own guest there, and because we'll have so many people, we should never(or barely) have no one in the world. Unless everyone decides we're going to take a day off.

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

#22 Before February 2015

Deetz

Or maybe everyone could just keep a guest in so they can go in and work on it whenever they want.

#23 Before February 2015

it40x

I will join, but first i want to look on the full list of people working on this level.
Just so i can see if its under/above my skills.

#24 Before February 2015

Arceus64

skullz16 wrote:

I think Arceus64 should host the level. No one else seems as sure about it. Hmm I've got an idea. What if Arceus hosts it, and keeps a guest there, and someone who lives on the opposite part of the world also keeps a guest there, but if Arceus leaves before the other person comes, then the code won't be set. Or to make it easier everyone could just keep their own guest there, and because we'll have so many people, we should never(or barely) have no one in the world. Unless everyone decides we're going to take a day off.

Simple. I'll never turn off my computer.

#25 Before February 2015

AK712

I will most definately help with the level. Although I may not be a very good artist, I love to do art and will try and make the level look as neat and fun as possible.

I am on every day, but mainly on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

Unfortunately, I am out of space in my signature, and due to my computer being 10 years old (WV2Ap.png), and also to my identity being hidden from my parents, I will not be able to keep guests on the level (lots of lag from guests, can only put on 5 with still being able to play a level, cannot be on this site when my parents are home)

Last edited by AK712 (Jul 6 2012 4:41:58 pm)

Deetz 1423507532453900

Board footer