Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

grumpy

Make a letter

this is simple. someone types in three words that make sense, then another person adds 3 more words, and make a letter. to end a letter, put in your three words then say From (sincerly, whatever) *name*, then start a new letter.
i'll start.

Grumpy,

You are

#2 Before February 2015

Flare

Re: Make a letter

Grumpy,

You are extremely cool like

#3 Before February 2015

Rhythm

Grumpy,

You are extremely cool like a lemon with

@above your sig rox. LOL

Last edited by Rhythm (Nov 23 2010 6:13:47 pm)

#4 Before February 2015

grumpy

grumpy,

you are extremely cool like a lemon with a diabetic sister. (couldn't think of anything)

#5 Before February 2015

Azarlak

grumpy,

you are extremely cool like a lemon with a diabetic sister. I also like

#6 Before February 2015

LuigiMadness71

grumpy,

you are extremely cool like a lemon with a diabetic sister. I also like apple pie, so

#7 Before February 2015

Raiden

Grumpy,
You are extremely cool like a lemon with a diabetic sister. I also like apple pie, so you must also.

#8 Before February 2015

coolio

Grumpy,
You are extremely cool like a lemon with a diabetic sister.   I also like apple pie, so you must also love PICKLES huh?

#9 Before February 2015

Villans

Grumpy,
You are extremely cool like a lemon with a diabetic sister.   I also like apple pie, so you must also love PICKLES huh? I ate my

#10 Before February 2015

TrappedTime

Grumpy,
You are extremely cool like a lemon with a diabetic sister.   I also like apple pie, so you must also love PICKLES huh? I ate my cat yesterday. HOLY

#11 Before February 2015

Villans

Grumpy,
You are extremely cool like a lemon with a diabetic sister.   I also like apple pie, so you must also love PICKLES huh? I ate my cat yesterday. HOLY COW. TrappedTime exploded!

#12 Before February 2015

bloo47

Grumpy,
You are NOT extremely cool like a lemon with a diabetic sister.   I also like apple pie, so you must also love PICKLES huh? I ate my cat yesterday. HOLY CRAP. TrappedTurd exploded! I LIKE PIE AND IM SAUSAGE FART

Grumpy,
You are extremely cool like a lemon with a diabetic sister.   I also like apple pie, so you must also love PICKLES huh? I ate my cat yesterday. HOLY COW. TrappedTime exploded! I HATE JUSTIN BIEBER

#13 Before February 2015

Gamer1120

Grumpy,
You are extremely cool like a lemon with a diabetic sister.   I also like apple pie, so you must also love PICKLES huh? I ate my cat yesterday. HOLY COW. TrappedTime exploded! I HATE JUSTIN BIEBER because he's a

#14 Before February 2015

Chidore

Grumpy,
You are extremely cool like a lemon with a diabetic sister.   I also like apple pie, so you must also love PICKLES huh? I ate my cat yesterday. HOLY COW. TrappedTime exploded! I HATE JUSTIN BIEBER because he's a big fa**** from

#15 Before February 2015

Cola1

Grumpy,

*insert writing, couldn't be bothered writing an old letter*

smilpat.gif
kQgdwOD.png

#16 Before February 2015

Sabrillian

Grumpy,
You are extremely cool like a lemon with a diabetic sister.   I also like apple pie, so you must also love PICKLES huh? I ate my cat yesterday. HOLY COW. TrappedTime exploded! I HATE JUSTIN BIEBER because he's a big fa**** from somewhere over the

#17 Before February 2015

Blissinged

Grumpy,
You are extremely cool like a lemon with a diabetic sister.   I also like apple pie, so you must also love PICKLES huh? I ate my cat yesterday. HOLY COW. TrappedTime exploded! I HATE JUSTIN BIEBER because he's a big fa**** from somewhere over the annoying orange's pies.

#18 Before February 2015

Palm

Grumpy,
You are extremely cool like a lemon with a diabetic sister.   I also like apple pie, so you must also love PICKLES huh? I ate my cat yesterday. HOLY COW. TrappedTime exploded! I HATE JUSTIN BIEBER because he's a big fa**** from somewhere over the annoying orange's pies.Palms a big

#19 Before February 2015

MikiBelegu

Grumpy,
You are extremely cool like a lemon with a diabetic sister.   I also like apple pie, so you must also love PICKLES huh? I ate my cat yesterday. HOLY COW. TrappedTime exploded! I HATE JUSTIN BIEBER because he's a big fa**** from somewhere over the annoying orange's pies.Palms a big blarghhhyyy.. blarggghhhssss... that

#20 Before February 2015

rdococ

Grumpy,
You are extremely cool like a lemon with a diabetic sister.   I also like apple pie, so you must also love PICKLES huh? I ate my cat yesterday. HOLY COW. TrappedTime exploded! I HATE JUSTIN BIEBER because he's a big fa**** from somewhere over the annoying orange's pies. Palms's a big blarghhhyyy.. blarggghhhssss... that he sucks. --From all the contributers to "Make a letter" from 14/02/2011 18:34 GMT.

#21 Before February 2015

Burnett

Grumpy
You are an extremely schzifrenic mind.Blaaaargh,lazor fired!BadTranslator+RainbowTextFTW!

#22 Before February 2015

Bohush

Grumpy,
You are extremely cool like a lemon with a diabetic sister.   I also like apple pie, so you must also love PICKLES huh? I ate my cat yesterday. HOLY COW. TrappedTime exploded! I HATE JUSTIN BIEBER because he's a big fa**** from somewhere over the annoying orange's pies. Palms's a big blarghhhyyy.. blarggghhhssss... that he sucks. RPGMaster2000 is very

#23 Before February 2015

MikiBelegu

You are extremely cool like a lemon with a diabetic sister.   I also like apple pie, so you must also love PICKLES huh? I ate my cat yesterday. HOLY COW. TrappedTime exploded! I HATE JUSTIN BIEBER because he's a big fa**** from somewhere over the annoying orange's pies. Palms's a big blarghhhyyy.. blarggghhhssss... that he sucks. RPGMaster2000 is very angry because his

#24 Before February 2015

Zerda

Grumpy
lol..

#25 Before February 2015

Palm

You are extremely cool like a lemon with a diabetic sister.   I also like apple pie, so you must also love PICKLES huh? I ate my cat yesterday. HOLY COW. TrappedTime exploded! I HATE JUSTIN BIEBER because he's a big fa**** from somewhere over the annoying orange's pies. Palms's a big blarghhhyyy.. blarggghhhssss... that he rocks. RPGMaster2000 is very angry because his is gay.Palm

grumpy 1423511261450171

Board footer