Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Zambian

Make The Story

I haven't looked to see whether this has been posted already. It probably has but who cares. So. It's easy. I start us off and you can add as much as you want. OK?

The boy clumsily stood up, walked over to his bed and thought about what he had just done.

#2 Before February 2015

Gaming_Guy

Re: Make The Story

The boy clumsily stood up, walked over to his bed and thought about what he had just done.
While he was doing that he ate a banana.

#3 Before February 2015

Tachyonic

While he was doing that he ate a banana. He did this because he saw Piff the Magic Dragon on Penn and Teller; Fool Us and thought that if he ate a banana, he would turn into a magic dragon himself.

#4 Before February 2015

WagaDrada

While he was doing that he ate a banana. He did this because he saw Piff the Magic Dragon on Penn and Teller; Fool Us and thought that if he ate a banana, he would turn into a magic dragon himself. He realised it doesn't work, so he punched a banana and farted on it.

#5 Before February 2015

alybea

While he was doing that he ate a banana. He did this because he saw Piff the Magic Dragon on Penn and Teller; Fool Us and thought that if he ate a banana, he would turn into a magic dragon himself. He realised it doesn't work, so he punched a banana and farted on it. and he said oh no what have i done? then used the laptop and played everybody edits, his world then became popular.

#6 Before February 2015

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

He did this because he saw Piff the Magic Dragon on Penn and Teller; Fool Us and thought that if he ate a banana, he would turn into a magic dragon himself.
He realized it doesn't work, so he punched a banana and farted on it. And he said "Oh no, what have I done?",
then used the laptop and played Everybody Edits, and his world then became popular.
He picked "Number1KirbyFan" as his username, then he thought "How the hell do you know what I'm doing?" once he saw this forum game.

Last edited by Number1KirbyFan (Jun 9 2012 1:10:05 pm)

#7 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

He did this because he saw Piff the Magic Dragon on Penn and Teller; Fool Us and thought that if he ate a banana, he would turn into a magic dragon himself.
He realized it doesn't work, so he punched a banana and farted on it. And he said "Oh no, what have I done?",
then used the laptop and played Everybody Edits, and his world then became popular.
He picked "Number1KirbyFan" as his username, then he thought "How the hell do you know what I'm doing?" once he saw this forum game.   He decided that he would look at it often to make sure it was accurate and edit it if it was wrong.

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#8 Before February 2015

some woman

He picked "Number1KirbyFan" as his username, then he thought "How the hell do you know what I'm doing?" once he saw this forum game.   He decided that he would look at it often to make sure it was accurate and edit it if it was wrong. Then he saw this new user named "some man". He tried to give the new user a "Welcome" private message. However,

10 years and still awkward. Keep it up, baby!

#9 Before February 2015

Zambian

He picked "Number1KirbyFan" as his username, then he thought "How the hell do you know what I'm doing?" once he saw this forum game.   He decided that he would look at it often to make sure it was accurate and edit it if it was wrong. Then he saw this new user named "some man". He tried to give the new user a "Welcome" private message. However, he realised that Number1KirbyFan was such a slow name that he decided against it, then he thought about why he just stabbed Justin B***** (lots of puke).

#10 Before February 2015

Minimania
Moderation Team

He picked "Number1KirbyFan" as his username, then he thought "How the hell do you know what I'm doing?" once he saw this forum game.   He decided that he would look at it often to make sure it was accurate and edit it if it was wrong. Then he saw this new user named "some man". He tried to give the new user a "Welcome" private message. However, he realised that Number1KirbyFan was such a slow name that he decided against it, then he thought about why he just stabbed Justin B***** (lots of puke)
His thoughts " YAY! I JUST STABBED BEAVERBOY!"

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

#11 Before February 2015

some woman

He picked "Number1KirbyFan" as his username, then he thought "How the hell do you know what I'm doing?" once he saw this forum game.   He decided that he would look at it often to make sure it was accurate and edit it if it was wrong. Then he saw this new user named "some man". He tried to give the new user a "Welcome" private message. However, he realised that Number1KirbyFan was such a slow name that he decided against it, then he thought about why he just stabbed Justin B***** (lots of puke)
His thoughts " YAY! I JUST STABBED BEAVERBOY!"
But he was made of wood, so then Justin Beaver Eats him.

10 years and still awkward. Keep it up, baby!

Zambian 1423527579433853

Board footer