Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

Wolf exile1

Re: Dear Chris,

Dear Chris,

I went to the shops today and saw that you are advertising Everybody Edits, You said I want pancakes not smileys. then someone gave you a pancake, and said "Improve Everybody Edits, or i will kill you." You were surprised because you saw a player of you game. Then out of nowhere bananas, you ignored them and went back to your home. Then you took Spencer Pootis out of the house and took it back to examine it with a BOMB. *BOOM!!* the item exploded. then few years later, I heard the news that you were removing Minecraft by crashing the whole site, but Notch said "I will stop him by advertising on his site, so he will have to deal with Richard Stallman and Freedom?." However, you ignored them and continues crashing Minecraft. Then a lot of MC player came to you house with a diamond sword to kill you. You were playing Kirby Super Star Ultra. when they broke your NDS, you cried and killed their Charged Creeper, which exploded you. Then the world explodes, leaving you with wheatly and the space core.

You ended up falling from

#27 Before February 2015

some woman

Dear Chris,

I went to the shops today and saw that you are advertising Everybody Edits, You said I want pancakes not smileys. then someone gave you a pancake, and said "Improve Everybody Edits, or i will kill you." You were surprised because you saw a player of you game. Then out of nowhere bananas, you ignored them and went back to your home. Then you took Spencer Pootis out of the house and took it back to examine it with a BOMB. *BOOM!!* the item exploded. then few years later, I heard the news that you were removing Minecraft by crashing the whole site, but Notch said "I will stop him by advertising on his site, so he will have to deal with Richard Stallman and Freedom?." However, you ignored them and continues crashing Minecraft. Then a lot of MC player came to you house with a diamond sword to kill you. You were playing Kirby Super Star Ultra. when they broke your NDS, you cried and killed their Charged Creeper, which exploded you. Then the world explodes, leaving you with wheatly and the space core

Sincerly, 5lin65h07.

----END OF GAME----

Everybody Edits, to be exact.

Last edited by some man (Jul 9 2012 7:15:05 pm)

10 years and still awkward. Keep it up, baby!

#28 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

Dear Chris,

I went to the shops today and saw that you are advertising Everybody Edits, You said I want pancakes not smileys. then someone gave you a pancake, and said "Improve Everybody Edits, or i will kill you." You were surprised because you saw a player of you game. Then out of nowhere bananas, you ignored them and went back to your home. Then you took Spencer Pootis out of the house and took it back to examine it with a BOMB. *BOOM!!* the item exploded. then few years later, I heard the news that you were removing Minecraft by crashing the whole site, but Notch said "I will stop him by advertising on his site, so he will have to deal with Richard Stallman and Freedom?." However, you ignored them and continues crashing Minecraft. Then a lot of MC player came to you house with a diamond sword to kill you. You were playing Kirby Super Star Ultra. when they broke your NDS, you cried and killed their Charged Creeper, which exploded you. Then the world explodes, leaving you with wheatly and the space core.

You ended up falling from a FREEEEE IIIIIPADDD 2222 HOWW CAN

You guys do know that you're only supposed to add 5 words at a time, yes? I've seen posts with loads more than that added...

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#29 Before February 2015

ABC Boy

RESTART.

Dear Chris,

I love your game

#30 Before February 2015

Cola1

We don't restart unless I say so.

Dear Chris,

You ended up falling from a giant cake of death.

smilpat.gif
kQgdwOD.png

#31 Before February 2015

ABC Boy

Dear Chris,

You ended up falling from a giant cake of death.However, you didn't die. You

#32 Before February 2015

Pikachitu

Dear Chris,

You ended up falling from a giant cake of death.However, you didn't die. You transformed into an angel and

#33 Before February 2015

ABC Boy

got out of the cake.

#34 Before February 2015

Pikachitu

Dear Chris,

You ended up falling from a giant cake of death.However, you didn't die. You transformed into an angel and got out of the cake. Then you killed your mother

#35 Before February 2015

ABC Boy

wrote:

Dear Chris,

You ended up falling from a giant cake of death.However, you didn't die. You transformed into an angel and got out of the cake. Then you killed your mother and you father with a

#36 Before February 2015

Pikachitu

Dear Chris,

You ended up falling from a giant cake of death.However, you didn't die. You transformed into an angel and got out of the cake. Then you killed your mother and you father with a muffin! and eated the muffin

#37 Before February 2015

ABC Boy

Dear Chris,

You ended up falling from a giant cake of death.However, you didn't die. You transformed into an angel and got out of the cake. Then you killed your mother and you father with a muffin! and eated the muffin after you kill them. Then

#38 Before February 2015

Pikachitu

Dear Chris,

You ended up falling from a giant cake of death.However, you didn't die. You transformed into an angel and got out of the cake. Then you killed your mother and you father with a muffin! and eated the muffin after you kill them. Then you sayed: ''im an idiot''

#39 Before February 2015

ABC Boy

Dear Chris,

You ended up falling from a giant cake of death.However, you didn't die. You transformed into an angel and got out of the cake. Then you killed your mother and you father with a muffin! and eated the muffin after you kill them. Then you sayed: ''im an idiot'' Then I came to your

#40 Before February 2015

MutantPower

Dear Chris,

You ended up falling from a giant cake of death.However, you didn't die. You transformed into an angel and got out of the cake. Then you killed your mother and you father with a muffin! and eated the muffin after you kill them. Then you sayed: ''im an idiot'' Then I came to your angel spirit in heaven and

#41 Before February 2015

Pikachitu

Dear Chris,

You ended up falling from a giant cake of death.However, you didn't die. You transformed into an angel and got out of the cake. Then you killed your mother and you father with a muffin! and eated the muffin after you kill them. Then you sayed: ''im an idiot'' Then I came to your angel spirit in heaven and   killed your angel spirit.

One

#42 Before February 2015

Cola1

Dear Chris,

You ended up falling from a giant cake of death.However, you didn't die. You transformed into an angel and got out of the cake. Then you killed your mother and you father with a muffin! and eated the muffin after you kill them. Then you sayed: ''im an idiot'' Then I came to your angel spirit in heaven and   killed your angel spirit.

One time, I tried to kill

smilpat.gif
kQgdwOD.png

#43 Before February 2015

ABC Boy

Dear Chris,

One time, I tried to kill you because you ruined EE

#44 Before February 2015

Pikachitu

Dear Chris,

One time, I tried to kill you because you ruined EE because you acept the bots

#45 Before February 2015

Onjit
Website

Dear Chris,

One time, I tried to kill you because you ruined EE because you acept the bots.

Then the world exploded. Ha!

:.|:;

#46 Before February 2015

ABC Boy

Dear Chris,

Then the world exploded. Ha! It implodes back to normal

#47 Before February 2015

Aoitenshi

Dear Chris,

Then the world exploded. Ha! It implodes back to normal, avast Chris' ****! He actually

#48 Before February 2015

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Dear Chris,

Then the world exploded. Ha! It implodes back to normal, avast Chris' ****! He actually plays Kirby Super Star Ultra!

#49 Before February 2015

ABC Boy

Dear Chris,

Then the world exploded. Ha! It implodes back to normal, avast Chris' ****! He actually plays Kirby Super Star Ultra! But he threw it away

#50 Before February 2015

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Dear Chris,

Then the world exploded. Ha! It implodes back to normal, avast Chris' ****! He actually plays Kirby Super Star Ultra! But he threw it away and got it back FOREVER

Fateskr1450886121569614

Board footer