Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Greenzoid2

Call of Duty - Black Ops

I want it so bad it looks so fun!!! And half my school has it and I haven't heard anything bad said about it yet.

#2 Before February 2015

Alex

Re: Call of Duty - Black Ops

I'll to say something bad, then; tt sucks.

I haven't played it and it's not my type of game. Not gonna play it, etc.

#3 Before February 2015

InconspicuousBarrel

Here's why it's bad: Most people like it therefore I dislike it because I'm different than all those conformist sheep.

Although actually, I haven't heard anything about it. Nor do I really care.

Orbiter for the win.

#4 Before February 2015

Cola1

Zzz... OH What oh COD black op *yawn*Zzz................ No, it's a bad game, I hate it.

smilpat.gif
kQgdwOD.png

#5 Before February 2015

Watashii

InconspicuousBarrel wrote:

Most people like it therefore I dislike it because I'm different than all those conformist sheep.

Yay for getting an opinion about something based on what other people thinks about it, instead of forming your own opinion about it.. :rolleyes:

#6 Before February 2015

InconspicuousBarrel

Watashii wrote:
InconspicuousBarrel wrote:

Most people like it therefore I dislike it because I'm different than all those conformist sheep.

Yay for getting an opinion about something based on what other people thinks about it, instead of forming your own opinion about it.. :rolleyes:

That was the joke :rolleyes:

Or did you already know that? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#7 Before February 2015

Greenzoid2

Wow lol...not one post about how someone likes it(other than me) and then everybody I know irl is obsessed with call of duty. I have some friends who have skipped school since it came out...

#8 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

It's just the Average Call of Duty Game. Yeah, I like it, I just dont play 24/7 and I kinda suck at it to be honest.

#9 Before February 2015

Cola2

I love the game it is awesome best at search and destroy

Greenzoid2 1423623402338030

Board footer