Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Cola1

Some people are so uptight...

I only recently registered on the Minecraft forums and already people think that all of my suggestions have been suggested before but nooooooo they weren't in the list.

Outcome
- Showing how much respect I get here.
- Leaving forums.

Anyone else had an uptight problem?

smilpat.gif
kQgdwOD.png

#2 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

Re: Some people are so uptight...

i was stalking you on minecraft forums, and i do agree they could have been a little nicer :/

ask them: where has this been suggested, maybe?

#3 Before February 2015

Jojomanjo

Just ignore them. As long as a moderator doesn't say that your suggestion was suggested.

#4 Before February 2015

Bobithan

And that is why you should stay on smaller forums where you know almost everybody like this forum. I have an account on the minecraft forum but I don't post there because of the confusion and random noobs.

aka towwl

#5 Before February 2015

Palm

Thats why I play roblox, everyone nice, but noobish.

#6 Before February 2015

coolio

Bobithan wrote:

And that is why you should stay on smaller forums where you know almost everybody like this forum. I have an account on the minecraft forum but I don't post there because of the confusion and random noobs.

THIS IS A SMALL FORUM??!!!

#7 Before February 2015

Palm

Yeah, actualy it is.
Its strange how this the forum where my 666th post is.

Last edited by Palm (May 25 2011 6:31:42 pm)

#8 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

Yes, this is a very VERY small forum. i used to be a hacker on a hacker forum and everyone there had at least 200 ( the popular and good hackers anyway ) rep and 9000+ posts, it was pretty crazy //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue i dont know how many they have now.

#9 Before February 2015

Bobithan

coolio wrote:
Bobithan wrote:

THIS IS A SMALL FORUM??!!!

If you look at more popular game's forums, like minecraft, you will see then that this is a very tiny forum

aka towwl

Cola11423631135330297

Board footer