Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

katz

Post your fails

Alright yesterday I was chewing a piece of gum and I went to a trash can and tried to spit it into the trash can I was less than a foot away from the trash can.(face 1 foot from the trash can looking down into it)I spit the gum it bounced off the edge of the trash can and onto the floor.

Last edited by katz (Aug 4 2011 8:33:17 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

progirl

Re: Post your fails

the day i ran into glass and hurt myself, (before it happend) i was   sitting on the
coutch, watchig tv, and the door bell rang and i was home alone, i got up off the
coutch and went face first into the floor xD but suprisingly it didnt hurt.. https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

#3 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

I spent a whole day typing with my hands one letter to the left.   That made a sentence like that look like this:
uaownrQGIKWStdieynubfqurgntgNSAIBWKWRRWERIRGWKWDRM   It took a hell of a long time to edit ALL my posts on not one, not two, but three forums and send some "Whoops!" e-mails.   LOLOL

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#4 Before February 2015

calculusguy

Wait, how did you not see that?

#5 Before February 2015

katz

I never thought these would be as good as I thought theyed be.   //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#6 Before February 2015

Garfield2436

I spent a day trying to figure out why my keyboard kept acting on it's own whenever I tap a key once. After about 5-6 hrs trying to figure out that, I just simply went to the control panel and hit the sticky key to be turned off...
I was in so much rage before that happened. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad

Last edited by Garfield2436 (Aug 4 2011 11:49:29 pm)

#7 Before February 2015

tailschao

1 day; I was playing in ,my brothers room, and my mom screamed, and I heard a crash. I then ran into my room, stepped in my closet where my mom was, and I stepped in a bunch of glass. "What glass?" you may ask. It turns out that my mom hit my light [bulb] )It is wide) And it broke, fell on the floor, I stepped in it, I cut my foot HORRIBLY.

another time:I thought I could boogieboard down the stairs, and I fell off, and hit my butt on the 3rd to last stair.

Those are mine.

#8 Before February 2015

Pawlowic

Okay,i was at the wedding.

The wedding hall was HUGE!

And they had Glass doors,so you can see trough it.

I was walking around with my friend,then i went to get some juice,and i slammed my head into the glass door.

I didn't see the door what so ever O_o //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Last edited by Pawlowic (Aug 5 2011 8:16:59 am)

#9 Before February 2015

katz

another time:I thought I could boogieboard down the stairs, and I fell off, and hit my butt on the 3rd to last stair.

Very funny LOL!     https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

Last edited by katz (Aug 5 2011 8:21:06 am)

#10 Before February 2015

tailschao

katz wrote:
tailschao wrote:

Very funny LOL!     https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

I know wright? One time when my brother was like, 1, he fell down the stairs. I lived in a house-like apartment, on the second floor. He cried for 5 minuetes, I WOULD have been tromatized for 5 hours :/

Last edited by tailschao (Aug 6 2011 8:26:16 am)

#11 Before February 2015

Breadfinn

I took a quick limbo and tried to spit back, but the spit spatted all over my face.

5671.jpg

#12 Before February 2015

katz

lol addi.     https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

#13 Before February 2015

tailschao

Just to keep the topic going I'll post more;
One time when I was 6 I was eating bacon, and I choked :\
When I was four I was watching my dad cook while my mom was at work, and I came to my dad, tried to climb up the counter,But I put my hand on the stove, and I had second degree burns on my hand. It BURNT!

#14 Before February 2015

katz

tailschao wrote:

When I was four I was watching my dad cook while my mom was at work, and I came to my dad, tried to climb up the counter,But I put my hand on the stove, and I had second degree burns on my hand. It BURNT!

ouch that has to hurt tailschao

Last edited by katz (Aug 6 2011 12:15:10 pm)

#15 Before February 2015

Gamer1120

I failed life. Okay now?

#16 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

Gamer1120 wrote:

I failed life. Okay now?

lol^

I can't think of any fail DX

#17 Before February 2015

Cola1

I walked backwards and fell down 2 steps.

smilpat.gif
kQgdwOD.png

#18 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

This was a few days ago
I tried to write up a spelling and grammar corrections thread, but the quote tags were being screwy, and I had misplaced a [/color] tag, so the whole thing was being screwy. I ended up deleting the original thread and screwing around in a new thread for a while before I fixed it all.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#19 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

I found a cricket in my room (I know, random things happen in my room too much)

Instead of stepping on it and killing it like a normal person (they jump, and I don't like the noise made when I step on bugs or getting bug all over my shoes), I took a spray-bottle of Clorox Bleach and started spraying it to death with that.

After chasing it around my room for about half an hour, I backed him up in a corner and "finished the job", when I could've just killed it in half a second by stepping on it.

So yeah. I kinda failed at that.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#20 Before February 2015

katz

LOL TakoMan02. https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

Last edited by katz (Aug 7 2011 6:47:35 am)

#21 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

calculusguy wrote:

Wait, how did you not see that?

I was watching TV, and I don't look at the keyboard as I type.

MORE FAIL
My little douchebag cousin was running around yelling for no good reason.   He ran into a room to get a soda, but he actually ran into a glass sliding door.   He fell back, opened the door, and took a running start.   He then ran into a second glass door, which broke his nose.   I proceeded to laugh at him for about five minutes before fixing his nose with a pencil (movie joke).

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#22 Before February 2015

katz

Okay   //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral

#23 Before February 2015

tailschao

Since his cousin is OK, that is now a laughing matter. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#24 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

Katz and tailschao, you two are so similar.   Both have 209 posts, both have 9 rep, both from the Chao Garden, both in the same crew.   You even registered about two months apart.   Wow.

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#25 Before February 2015

tailschao

^ wow. O.o

katz 1423640039321393

Board footer