Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

bliske

North Korean -

Looking For A North Korean EE player!
-- - - - - - - - - Inbox for more Information.

#2 Before February 2015

Ignia

Re: North Korean -

It will be a long journey to find one of those here.

#3 Before February 2015

krubby

Yeah, I don't think online games where you can talk internationally is legal there. Most people are probably too poor to afford a computer anyways.

#4 Before February 2015

xputnameherex

According to my studies, there are no North Koreans here. Sorry.

Last edited by xputnameherex (Jan 27 2012 7:20:59 pm)

#5 Before February 2015

FruitMonster2

North Koreans don't have any type of technology, the whole country is poor except for the military, and its newest leader. Other than that, they all are peasants so I highly doubt someone will be able to play EE. Unless they are refugees and some how escaped from N. Korea, which I would think is very hard to do.

#6 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

FruitMonster2 wrote:

North Koreans don't have any type of technology, the whole country is poor except for the military, and its newest leader. Other than that, they all are peasants so I highly doubt someone will be able to play EE. Unless they are refugees and some how escaped from N. Korea, which I would think is very hard to do.

I take it you're North Korean?

If not, try not to make general statements. Just because your news source of choice said so doesn't make it true. After all, not many people have insight into the country besides people that, you know, live in the country. And they don't really get out often.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#7 Before February 2015

xputnameherex

JadElClemens wrote:
FruitMonster2 wrote:

If not, try not to make general statements. Just because your news source of choice said so doesn't make it true. After all, not many people have insight into the country besides people that, you know, live in the country. And they don't really get out often.

Adding onto that, you shouldn't group everyone together. If no one had technology except for the military and Dear Leader, like you said, then how would this person have posted?

#8 Before February 2015

FruitMonster2

JadElClemens wrote:
FruitMonster2 wrote:

LAWLS. No, I'm 100% American.

xputnameherex wrote:

Adding onto that, you shouldn't group everyone together. If no one had technology except for the military and Dear Leader, like you said, then how would this person have posted?

Um, wut? doesn't have a point!

#9 Before February 2015

RhazzleFrazzle

im north korean. just lemme close my eyes and take a photo.

#10 Before February 2015

Ignia

That is a disgrace Brawler700.

#11 Before February 2015

xputnameherex

FruitMonster2 wrote:
JadElClemens wrote:
FruitMonster2 wrote:

xputnameherex wrote:

Um, wut? doesn't have a point!

What do you mean I don't have a point? You said no one there has technology, yet this person who is from there posted. Explain.

#12 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

FruitMonster2 wrote:
JadElClemens wrote:
FruitMonster2 wrote:

Now respond to the rest of it.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#13 Before February 2015

xXExpress0Xx

Bliske wrote:

Looking For A North Korean EE player!
-- - - - - - - - - Inbox for more Information.

You are looking for a North Korean player to play counter-strike with? amirite ;p?

bliske1423654190307242

Board footer