Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

krubby

aaaaaaaaaayyyee, let's make this forum better

stop permabanning people or banning people for more than a week. unless if someone is just acting horrible and being cruel to other people or is just advertising, the person isn't that big of a problem that   they must leave forever. a week is a pretty long time to be banned, and if someone cares enough to keep coming back after week long bans, then they'll start shaping up, or they'll leave because they don't want to follow the rules and don't care enough to come back after being banned for a week for the third time. bam. simple. that's all i have to say. i'm not drunk. stay ¯\(°3°)/¯.

#2 Before February 2015

Cola1

Re: aaaaaaaaaayyyee, let's make this forum better

It was their choice to be idiotic and they were punished from a reason. Their choice, they face the consequences.

smilpat.gif
kQgdwOD.png

#3 Before February 2015

krubby

that is the punishment. a one week ban. and it happens everytime they do something wrong. if they like the forum they'll get better to avoid that happening, and if they don't care about it that much then they won't bother coming back. instead of just making people leave forever instead you're giving them either the option of leaving or getting better. a lot more effective and fair.

#4 Before February 2015

The Smirking Mage

Ahh, now, you see the solution to this is not too easy, since if you try a GPS post monitor, the mods will need to rely on their own common sense to decide whether they go or stay. Not that I had any bad experience, but this will be fine with Jad, but it is certain death if monitored by RPGMaster2000. Besides, no mod, even with shifts will ever regard their monitorees, with so much responsibilities already.

Mod and Admin intervention is needed discussing this, and seeing Cola1's post, what are the consequences? How would you know for sure the monitored person is abusing this oppurtunity when the mods' backs are turned? What is there to gain from the above posts? What limits are needed? I am full of questions. Enlighten me.

#5 Before February 2015

RhazzleFrazzle

i completely agree with this post. although my opinion on bans dosent count for anything.

#6 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

I think I agree with sKrubby.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#7 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

Different55 wrote:

I think I agree with sKrubby.

sKrubby or Krubby? There is a difference. :3

#8 Before February 2015

krubby

ok, here's another suggestion that is much less important than my main topic. anyways, people constantly complain about how something doesn't deserve a topic, but what if someone wants to show it regardless without making a topic? well, on my main forum we have the sticky "Post Whatever" thread. nothing counts as spam and it's just a place to just post random images, videos and other stuff that caught your eye, and also just to talk about whatever. of course, the whole banning thing i'd certainly say is what is needed for this forum, but this would be a nice addition.

krubby1423709585251847

Board footer