Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#201 Before February 2015

Stubby
Website

Re: Putting together the "Artist pack"

RPGMaster2000 wrote:

Since people requested a more simple set of colors, here's one that I imagine will be all pure colors:

http://i.imgur.com/tlbwl.jpg

Comments and feedback? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

That looks so epic RPGMaster!     It's awesome! 1bigsmile1     I hope the 2 new packs get in-game!     Perfect for art and colorful caves!

fgRzols.png

#202 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

love it! very epic, I love how there is texture in them

#203 Before February 2015

Koto

....so these are the new bricks.....
ZymWr.jpg I4vZH.jpg

okay, all those colors will be good, and help alot.   Can't wait to see these ingame!   About how long do you think these could take until they're added?

#204 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

KingOfTheOzone wrote:

....so these are the new bricks.....
http://i.imgur.com/ZymWr.jpg http://i.imgur.com/I4vZH.jpg

okay, all those colors will be good, and help alot.   Can't wait to see these ingame!   About how long do you think these could take until they're added?

This depends entirely on Chris, but he does seem to be getting more work done than usual so probably not way too long. I'm fairly certain that he won't be updating the game until the new feature he's working on is finished, but I can try to persuade him to release at least one block pack before then. No promises though.

#205 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

awww I really want these out... oh well

#206 Before February 2015

supadorf24

Stone pack looks really nice. And, even though it is themed, does look pretty neutral.

Regarding the coloring update (since this seems like the thread to ask), won't black blocks--currently invisible on the minimap--become a very dark shade of gray on the minimap when the coloring update is released?

#207 Before February 2015

Zoidy☺

I think maybe some of these blocks would be cool added hXaE5.pngm9fZ4.pngrZ84z.pngcBpuY.png

#208 Before February 2015

Shy Guy

I put together the basic color scheme that it could possible go.

colorscheme.png

Good?

You should know the shading tone of the Stone Pack and then figure out the rest from there.

Last edited by Shy Guy (Jul 24 2011 7:31:12 pm)

#209 Before February 2015

Koto

I think the red sci-fi monitor thing should be more inbetween darkred and purple.

#210 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

I like the new stone blocks! Not only will they help on the minimap, I can see them starting a new breed of dungeon map! They just look so natural. If you added, perhaps, a brown stone block (as the main color), this could be a reality.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#211 Before February 2015

xputnameherex

Well, you gotta love anything new. XD. Anyway, how about a color wheel?

#212 Before February 2015

Buzzerbee
Forum Admin

I'm excited :DDD

And I thought the bricks were supposed to be here tonight?

EDIT: Just read the post. Nvm not here tonight:p

Last edited by BuzzerBee (Jul 24 2011 10:29:51 pm)

TdQRyz3.png
https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5d/135_bee

#213 Before February 2015

supadorf24

Shy Guy wrote:

I put together the basic color scheme that it could possible go.

http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/1334/colorscheme.png

Good?

You should know the shading tone of the Stone Pack and then figure out the rest from there.

Whe Chris releases the new coloring update, the red stone block will almost be as bright as red glass. If you want to know what colors blocks will be ahead of time, you would need to average the hex code of every pixel in a block. I know you can use Digital Color Meter on a Mac to do this, but I don't have a Mac yet.

#214 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Just use paint to resize it to a 1x1 square. Then resize it to be bigger from that one pixel.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#215 Before February 2015

Cola1

RPGMaster2000 wrote:

Since people requested a more simple set of colors, here's one that I imagine will be all pure colors:

http://i.imgur.com/I4vZH.jpg

EDIT: Forgot to include the orange blocks in the pile of blocks example, fixed now.

Tetris.

smilpat.gif
kQgdwOD.png

#216 Before February 2015

Sleepy

RPGMaster2000 wrote:

I4vZH.jpg

EDIT: Forgot to include the orange blocks in the pile of blocks example, fixed now.

I dont know, I just think the colours are a bit silly to actually be stone. Maybe making the texture a bit more visible and making it a bit more gray?
Maybe stones looking more like this? Perhaps?
Natural-Stone-Granite-Cubes-or-Paving-Stone.jpg
I dont know something about the colours of your stones bugs me :/, But the texture is well done //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile. And I especially liked that you made each block a different texture.

#217 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

Sleepy wrote:
RPGMaster2000 wrote:

I dont know, I just think the colours are a bit silly to actually be stone. Maybe making the texture a bit more visible and making it a bit more gray?
Maybe stones looking more like this? Perhaps?
http://image.made-in-china.com/2f0j00wB … -Stone.jpg
I dont know something about the colours of your stones bugs me :/, But the texture is well done //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile. And I especially liked that you made each block a different texture.

The pack was originally a bit more gray, but it looked so dull compared to other EE blocks so I felt that it needed some more color. Remember that this is intended to be a pack of pure colors, so the colors are naturally gonna be fairly strong.

#218 Before February 2015

Sleepy

Yes, I understand what you mean. But I dont think stones are a good materiel for pure colours :/.

#219 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

Sleepy wrote:

Yes, I understand what you mean. But I dont think stones are a good materiel for pure colours :/.

Well, I could just rename to something like the "Mineral pack" and have them all be gemstones. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#220 Before February 2015

Sleepy

Maybe //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue, even though stone pack is a great idea, I dont think the colours will fit.
Mineral pack sounds nice //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile, and I think there wont be any problem with the colours. Well if you can right now or any over time, please create it . //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#221 Before February 2015

maksymilian

I'm working on more crowns like the silver, bronze and extreme.

#222 Before February 2015

Bimps

Orange Basic
Orange Beta
Orange Brick
Green key, door, and gate.
Yellow key, door, and gate.

#223 Before February 2015

BillyP

RPGMaster2000 wrote:

Liking this, nice work!

#224 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

YES.   Epic win, RPGM2K.   Finally, something to keep me playing EE.   From Shy Guy's averages, I need to replace all the locks in my guitar level with Sci-Fi bricks.

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#225 Before February 2015

Sabrillian

Those stone blocks look great, although I do agree that there should be a brown and/or tan stone block as well. Perhaps you could also make some blocks that look "seamless" so they don't look like they're separated from eachother?

RPGMaster2000 1423722272239160

Board footer