Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

DarkDeath

New Block/SMILEY

Create A   Tiki Smiley or a   blue ninja //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink and create a new block a magic blocks multicolours freee for aall tobuy

#2 Before February 2015

arceus123

Re: New Block/SMILEY

what do you mean by "a magic blocks multicolours freee for aall tobuy" ? i can try to make an example if i know what you mean

H4ISG.png
here's your blue ninja example //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink;););)
sorry, i tried to make a tiki smiley but it wouldnt work right //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Last edited by arceus123 (Apr 7 2012 9:38:03 pm)

#3 Before February 2015

Omega mods

i have a homade smiley i call it the sports smiley becase its coming olimpya so i thought but how do you show pictures
here it is

#4 Before February 2015

SmittyW

@ Omega mods: Go to http://imageshack.us/ or http://imgur.com/ , browse, and upload your picture. Then click on the picture your picture that is shown as a preview on the top right that should say the size of your picture. Now COPY IMAGE LOCATION ( whatever you do, do not just COPY) and paste the link between these two. -->

Also, I don't think you should be posting your own smileys here. Try making a topic of your own. (I won't bother about the double posting because that is the moderators' job.)
@Arceus123: I think he is talking about a rainbow block, but I'm not sure.

Last edited by SmittyW. (Apr 22 2012 6:21:49 pm)

#5 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

Omega mods wrote:

here it is

Please do not post twice in a row. You can find this rule and more in the rules. You have been warned for double-posting.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#6 Before February 2015

Darkside

Would it be possible to make a Smiley DJ? For me at least?

Last edited by Darkside (Apr 24 2012 11:40:59 pm)

#7 Before February 2015

Cola1

Darkside wrote:

Would it be possible to make a Smiley DJ? For me at least?

There is a DJ Smiley but you can't access it on Everybody Edits.

smilpat.gif
kQgdwOD.png

#8 Before February 2015

labontandrei

?? What is this? Here add your creation for EE! Want to create smiley? Use Paint! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#9 Before February 2015

Fdoou
Banned

You CAN access the dj smiley...   with a little hacks.

DarkDeath 1423722281239151

Board footer