Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Ryeroth

Ryeroth's Smiley Package

Here's my first post, and my first smiley package //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

maint.png

First Row: **** / tired / ashamed / girly / nauseated / excited
Second Row: chilly / geeky / emo / spiderman / batman / annoyed
And i've finished my second smiley pack, now //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

main2.png

First Row: impressed / suspicious / perverse / gangsta / x3 / american football player.
Second Row: army soldier / irish / in love / policeman / knight / loose.

And now, my third pack :

main3i.png

First Row: confused / yawning / drunk / kissing / stfu'ing / three-eyed alien
Second Row: upset / hippie / magician / chinese / viking / cheerleader  

Hope you guys like it !

Last edited by Ryeroth (Dec 19 2010 3:54:44 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

collectionshower

Re: Ryeroth's Smiley Package

Excellent indeed!

Congratulations on +1rep.

#3 Before February 2015

EE King

pretty cool

#4 Before February 2015

Xpo20

I like the **** one. xD

#5 Before February 2015

Thip

Loved the batman..

#6 Before February 2015

Cola1

Nice job for a beginner! (^^,)

smilpat.gif
kQgdwOD.png

#7 Before February 2015

Cola1

YAY!
Can't wait to see them //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

smilpat.gif
kQgdwOD.png

#8 Before February 2015

Cyclone or Meredith

These are pretty nice!

#9 Before February 2015

Ryeroth

Thankss //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile
Updated now !

#10 Before February 2015

kool52

hey how do you make those faces and   play on ee with them.I want to.

#11 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Wow.. these are cool!

#12 Before February 2015

luker2009

kool52 wrote:

you just place the smiley you made onto a picture of you ingame over the old smileys.

#13 Before February 2015

Ryeroth

kool52 wrote:

I make them with photoshop //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#14 Before February 2015

kool52

can you   give me a link to do photoshop? my email is <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="92f8e1f0f7fcabd2f5fff3fbfebcf1fdff">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>

#15 Before February 2015

YoshisIsland

kool52 wrote:

can you   give me a link to do photoshop? my email is <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="f49e8796919acdb49399959d98da979b99">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>

I think photoshop is the Adobe Flash program for graphics which costs money or something like.

#16 Before February 2015

Ryeroth

YoshisIsland wrote:
kool52 wrote:

can you   give me a link to do photoshop? my email is <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="076d746562693e47606a666e6b2964686a">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>

I think photoshop is the Adobe Flash program for graphics which costs money or something like.

Adobe Photoshop is a image editiing software like any other, and yeap it's paid... there's another software made by Adobe ( CS5 PRO ) that's a flash file editor, and you can import the icons ( smileys ) to it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#17 Before February 2015

kool52

you got anywhere to make faces that is free?

#18 Before February 2015

kool52

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool:rolleyes::mad::lol::P:/;):o:D:(:|:)

#19 Before February 2015

Ryeroth

kool52 wrote:

you got anywhere to make faces that is free?

Do it with paint? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

#20 Before February 2015

Burnett

I like in love and knight smiley //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile.

#21 Before February 2015

Ryeroth

Urunberkay12 wrote:

I like in love and knight smiley //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile.

Thankss //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile
The knight one was the one I took more time to do.

Updated the list again, btw //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

#22 Before February 2015

LuigiMadness71

Awesome! I made some smileys... some of them are in my new signature...

Last edited by LuigiMadness71 (Dec 23 2010 7:10:23 am)

#23 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

LuigiMadness71 wrote:

Awesome! I made so smileys... some of them are in my new signature...

Your post irritates me. Not only for being off-topic, but also for advertising a signature which contains multiple smileys that multiple artists, including me, have created. I can also see that you're using multiple blocks made by me without asking for any permission.

If you wish to advertise your own graphics, please don't use any of our graphics without first consulting us and create your own topic.

#24 Before February 2015

LuigiMadness71

RPGMaster2000 wrote:
LuigiMadness71 wrote:

Your post irritates me. Not only for being off-topic, but also for advertising a signature which contains multiple smileys that multiple artists, including me, have created. I can also see that you're using multiple blocks made by me without asking for any permission.

If you wish to advertise your own graphics, please don't use any of our graphics without first consulting us and create your own topic.

yeah, sorry about that, i'm making another signature soon and with only my smileys. Not my blocks though (their not custom it's the ones from the game).

#25 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

LuigiMadness71 wrote:
RPGMaster2000 wrote:
LuigiMadness71 wrote:

yeah, sorry about that, i'm making another signature soon and with only my smileys. Not my blocks though (their not custom it's the ones from the game).

No worries, as long as you fix the signature, everything's alright. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Would love to see the stuff you've made yourself!

Ryeroth 1423724268237164

Board footer