Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#251 Before February 2015

Arceus64

Re: Some packs

Wow, amazing.

#252 Before February 2015

FCDH

Great job, i like all the packs. +Rep.

#253 Before February 2015

xRichTofenx

Dude I love it your real awesome at makeing blocks and smileys. keep up the great work. <:D

#254 Before February 2015

FCDH

Keep them coming!

#255 Before February 2015

ktostam450

Very nice packs, Sleepy!

#256 Before February 2015

guynm

awesome!
i like this:
TJk0N.png
XDDDDDDD

Last edited by guynm (Mar 29 2012 6:55:39 am)

#257 Before February 2015

Sleepy

Haven't done anything new lately for this topic, was busy with my game.
@Arceus64
Thank you, and I will try to keep up coming with new stuff, I'm busy with my game. =P

@xRichTofenx
Thank you very much, as I said to Arceus, I'll try to keep up with some new packs and smileys. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

@Ktostam450
Thanks! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

@Guynm
It means you don't like my smileys? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
Just kidding, I'm glad you do like the blocks. =P

---------------------------------------------------------

I might start on the Ores/Jewels pack today if anybody's interested to know. So count the time it takes me to make it. =P

Last edited by Sleepy (Apr 2 2012 12:31:35 am)

#258 Before February 2015

Nooby92

Very good smileys. I love them.

#259 Before February 2015

crastopher

Wow, thats awesome, Sleepy. Although, some of those seem like they would be something from Minecraft or Block Miner. Especially since a lot of it would be decor, and Block Miner is all about decor.

#260 Before February 2015

Sleepy

First of all, thanks. =P
Most of the stuff I've made are older then both Minecraft and Block Miner, and I also don't understand how could they be something from one of these games? Minecraft barely has anything for decoration. And Block Miner on the other hand has some decorations which are made with very bad quality, now compare the decorations I've made, and the ones they've made.

Also what's the problem of these stuff possibly look like something from another game? That happens all the time, since it all exists IRL.

@Nooby92
Oh, didn't notice your comment, thanks though. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Last edited by Sleepy (Apr 14 2012 3:01:59 am)

#261 Before February 2015

Sleepy

Well, some updates, nothing much as for the blocks and smileys, but major one for my signature. =P
I decided to show my older Aztec block, the first one I've made, and later changed to the correct one in the Aztec pack.
Vt9NZ.png
And here is my signature, I've worked on it for a couple days, I like the results. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
zWjoj.png

Hope you guys (and gals) like this, please leave feedback. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
Oh, I've also decided to actually put something on my deviantART account (which I had for about 2 years without anything, and just lately started adding there some works) so if anybody wants to comment, or even pay a visit, please do so. =P

Last edited by Sleepy (Apr 14 2012 2:33:12 pm)

#262 Before February 2015

Sleepy

Finally finished the Gemstone pack (suggested by BlazingX and expanded by Cola1)
N15fh.png
Blocks in pack (some were removed):
Diamond, Ruby, Emerald, Sapphire, Pearl, Agate, Amethyst, Tourmaline, Jet, Opal, Moonstone, Sunstone, Obsidian, Snowflake Obsidian, Jade, Jasper, Tiger Eye, Quartz, Gypsum, Topaz, Fluorite, Azurite, Zinc, Zircon.
So far this is the biggest pack I've made. While making it I think I really improved my skills with pixel-art, so it wasn't worth nothing making. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Hope you like it, and if anybody has any ideas for more packs, please share. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#263 Before February 2015

ILoveBacon

Whoa! I love that Gemstone pack! You added two obsidians in your list when you should take out the second //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink
Keep it up! I'd love to see more!

#264 Before February 2015

Minimania
Moderation Team

I like everything up in the list. Perhaps you should make a moon pack?

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

#265 Before February 2015

Sleepy

@Patience is key
Thanks, I really appreciate you do. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile
Heh, actually I added a regular obsidian block and a snowflake obsidian block . //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue
I'll try making some more, I'm still working on my game.

@Minimania
Thank you. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
I'm not quite sure what did you mean, could you explain it a bit further?

Last edited by Sleepy (May 6 2012 6:39:42 am)

#266 Before February 2015

Cola1

The Gemstone Pack is so damn kickass.

smilpat.gif
kQgdwOD.png

#267 Before February 2015

Sleepy

Thanks Cola1, although I need to thank you for the giant list of gems. Wouldn't have thought about all of them by my self, that's for sure. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Last edited by Sleepy (May 10 2012 1:37:04 am)

#268 Before February 2015

Sleepy

Bump. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#269 Before February 2015

XxagentxX

nice sprites!

#270 Before February 2015

BoredyBored123

I like the water idea! I wish they could add it to EE. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Cola1 wrote:

The Gemstone Pack is so damn kickass.

Lol, I was thinking it was awesome too.

Last edited by BoredyBored123 (May 19 2012 8:45:07 am)

#271 Before February 2015

Sleepy

Thank you XxagentxX and BoredyBored123. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#272 Before February 2015

Shlygly

Really nice graphics ! Good work //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#273 Before February 2015

Sleepy

Thank you very much Shlygly. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#274 Before February 2015

AndreiTan

The blocks are nice but the smileys aren't... How about an elemental smiley package? It contains a water ball smiley, an ice ball smiley, a stone smiley, a soil smiley, a fire ball smiley, a magma smiley, a windy smiley and a cloud smiley! But please make them look nicer that the other smileys.

#275 Before February 2015

Sleepy

Well, you didn't explain me why they look bad, and btw, I did make a fire smiley. It's called fire/burning smiley if you'd bother to check the first post of the topic.

Anatoly1513016685685933

Board footer