Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

clovernova

Saving, Apps, lastmap name notification...

Ok, didn't see this one on the ist so here it goes. When I'm in a map, in the middle of a level game sometimes I have to go, but I want to save and I can't. When I get back home after leaving the system on the whole time, I am back in the lobby.
So I am hoping for some sort of save so that when I come back I am still on. Also, wondering if we can play thru our phones, i really don't like cell phones, but am willing to get one with wifi, if I can play wherever I go, Is there an APP like this yet? Just some suggestions, oh and maybe something that shows the name of the map we were last on when we last logged off.:)

#2 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Re: Saving, Apps, lastmap name notification...

Don't double post, use the edit button. After 1200 posts I'm kinda getting tired of saying that... Why did we need to know your name on EE? No App for phones, and what use would being able to see your last visited world serve if you remember when you click it in the lobby?

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#3 Before February 2015

clovernova

If I'm in map and I have to go to work for 8 hours or more and i come back and i am in the lobby, I might not remember what that map name was, so would be nice if it would tell me when i got back. Get it. Be nice, oh and you never told me to use the edit button, still trying to get use to the forum, so you could be patient and nice to EE customers.:|

#4 Before February 2015

Cola1

What about a "Save Point" brick where players can save their place for later.
Also I think it should ask:

Do you want to continue from your last save point?                       YES                 NO

If you chose NO you would start over again.
EDIT: Also it should ask if you want to save...

Save?       YES        NO

Last edited by Cola1 (Feb 15 2011 1:45:12 am)

smilpat.gif
kQgdwOD.png

#5 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Or an AFK mode where it doesn't auto-kick you.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

clovernova 1423727683233749

Board footer