Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Tachyonic

Different minimap options.

I was thinking that it takes more than a minute to see where your smiley, so how about a rollover box that when you roll your mouse over it, it shows a sign saying "You are Here" and points to where you are, or maybe type in an user and it shows where that user is. This will be good for catching up to friends.

Or possibly the owner can temporarily/permanently disable the minimap for most users apart from himself and the other helpers with the code. This will be good for Maze levels.

Another minimap option is that the owner can enable the users having the minimap, but NOT see where they are, they have to guess. This will be good for... well I dont know really.

My last minimap option is that the minimap is enabled, but you can only see what bricks youve touched or been on and see other bricks from a # block radius (Can be changed Via creator), there can be an option for the creator for the screen to darken around the edges towards the players for a "scary" effect. This will be good for "Dark" levels.

Thats basically it. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

If you don't understand any of it, whisper me on Kongregate and Ill show you what I mean.

Last edited by Tachyonic (Mar 1 2011 1:48:09 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

Cola1

Re: Different minimap options.

Your third idea can easily be done by using black bricks.

smilpat.gif
kQgdwOD.png

Tachyonic 1423728225233207

Board footer