Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Nighter

New bricks and a way to go to other people's world

Halloween stuff.
How about when its Halloween we put Halloween bricks and a Halloween smile? Like a Pumpkin smile for Halloween and its time limited till the 1st day of November.
And some Halloween bricks like: A Grave stone. Spooky Gates like the New Years Gates Except with spider webs and metal bars and still on the gate.   A Pumpkin on the ground like the Flower except the Pumpkin holes is glowing with yellow.
And how about Fall leaves on the ground for Fall and some tree's with orange leaves?
And a Scarcrow sticking out of the ground? All of this stuff takes 1 pixel. Yes I know its a little much.
I ALMOST FORGOT..
When July comes how about a FireWorkPack on the ground for July and a Smile wearing a Hat with a American Flag on it? Like a Regular smile just with the big smile and a american hat on it.

New way to go to other people's worlds'
How about like a Tab or something on the Everybodyedits thing and in that last block left below it how about putting a thing on it where you can go to that other world at anytime with your world still there but you have to save it to that.

Thats it! Have a Nice Day!

#2 Before February 2015

Cola1

Re: New bricks and a way to go to other people's world

Nighter wrote:

Smile wearing a Hat with a American Flag on it?

Not everyone is American, if they did this I guess other people would want their country's flag on a hat.

smilpat.gif
kQgdwOD.png

#3 Before February 2015

Palm

HALLOWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN1?!
DID YOU JUSST SAY HALLOWEEN?!

#4 Before February 2015

coolio

LUV IT. I wanna start making graphics for this. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#5 Before February 2015

Nighter wrote:

When July comes how about a FireWorkPack on the ground for July and a Smile wearing a Hat with a American Flag on it? Like a Regular smile just with the big smile and a american hat on it.

I know that 70% (or more) of the EErs are from the USA, but Chris (game creator) is from Denmark and RPGMaster2000 (graphics designer) is from Sweden.

#6 Before February 2015

coolio

I thought Chris was Swedish too? O.o

#7 Before February 2015

Nighter

Well, Why not all the flags then? Easy enough, And yes, I did say Halloween. Anyway, Anyone think this is a great Idea? Well some of them are. But when Halloween comes Chris should add those things to the game. I'll go to Blog and post it now!

#8 Before February 2015

EE_Scythe

Nighter wrote:

Halloween stuff.
All of this stuff takes 1 pixel. Yes I know its a little much.

. <--- Abit too small, don't you think? :U

#9 Before February 2015

Koto

actually, thats like 4 pixels o_O

#10 Before February 2015

Pandapo

0176 wrote:
Nighter wrote:

I know that 70% (or more) of the EErs are from the USA, but Chris (game creator) is from Denmark and RPGMaster2000 (graphics designer) is from Sweden.

Your so wrong.
RPG posted a link some time ago where you could see how much people from a country where playing the game
And there you could see that America is just 40% or less...

And about the Halloween event... It will probably come, by almost all Internationale events there is coming something in EE.

#11 Before February 2015

Wesso

Lol "HALLOWEEN!" we definitively need that.

Nighter 1423731892229540

Board footer