Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

maksymilian

Can you make Angel Smiley fly?

This is just an idea but, can you make the Angel Smiley fly (like it's on dots) whenever you press F? (highlight that) But it can't get out of blocks, arrows still effect it and it don't glow. Good idea? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool Oh and it can't edit unless the user has code. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Last edited by maksymilian (Jul 20 2011 4:20:19 am)

#2 Before February 2015

Pawlowic

Re: Can you make Angel Smiley fly?

It would be cool if instead of god mode glow,the angel gets wings! :33

#3 Before February 2015

maksymilian

Yeah, my Idea is cool though it would me cooler if you could press F the Angel Smiley gets wings and then it starts flying. :3

#4 Before February 2015

Panic

Short answer, no.
Long answer, no, it would kill the game. Smileys are not meant to have an will never get abilities that affect game physics. They would be abused and people would start complaining like crazy.

Obligatory piece of text placed here forcing you to load an extra 100 bytes of data per post I make.

#5 Before February 2015

Master1

Panic wrote:

Short answer, no.
Long answer, no, it would kill the game. Smileys are not meant to have an will never get abilities that affect game physics. They would be abused and people would start complaining like crazy.

This^

and people can cheat in bosses/minis by just flying through them quickly, thus making them pointless

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#6 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

and they could get the code whenever they want it would **** off alot of people causing more people to leave

#7 Before February 2015

hisss

yeah screw it but it wouldbe cool if it got wings instead of god mode i mean mods have a rainbow mod mode that changes colors so why can't we have flappy wings.

#8 Before February 2015

maksymilian

Well if not, angel just should have a yellow glow.

#9 Before February 2015

FruitMonster2

maksymilian wrote:

Well if not, angel just should have a yellow glow.

then people would start complaining about why is the angel smiley the only one with a different colored glow... Like the devil should have a red, and ninja black-ish, etc.

#10 Before February 2015

me

Angels gets wings when on dots! They would be much cooler then and it would not affect anything.

#11 Before February 2015

Pawlowic

Not bad "me" ! I like your thinking //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#12 Before February 2015

Cyclopsicle

Or how about angels get wings in godmode instead of glow //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#13 Before February 2015

xGBx-PwNzZ

How about angel   smiley   gets   a speical   glow (of   a colour but not admin mode)

#14 Before February 2015

maksymilian

No, change my mind. Why not angel get wings instead of god mode glow!

#15 Before February 2015

MRBOOGAWESOME

I thought of this idea before but didnt post it because i thought it would be like practicly being in god mod all the time wich would ruin the game for the owner of the world. However if you have code and the angel gets wings and is able to fly like in god mode then that is a good idea.

#16 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

yeah I think certain smileys should have different glows or objects when on god mode like angel suggestion

#17 Before February 2015

Nighter

VERY Bad Idea.. If Angel got a glow at all. It would be able to go threw stuff. But if it just got the wings and only the owners could choose which person could get wings with Angel and fly but not able to go threw stuff. Then that would be a good Idea.. My Idea is better.

#18 Before February 2015

h0pe

klmaster wrote:
Panic wrote:

Short answer, no.

This^

and people can cheat in bosses/minis by just flying through them quickly, thus making them pointless

i totally agree, but a WAY easier way of doing it is to be able to just simply turn of the ability to fly.

#19 Before February 2015

Cola1

Then you could cheat in levels.
No, just simply, no.

smilpat.gif
kQgdwOD.png

#20 Before February 2015

simmmmmmbaaaah

what if there was a block that you could put in levels that gave them the ability to fly, but only be able to fly for like three seconds before hitting the ground again.... which also opens up the thought for different block powerups like double jump or higher speed.... for people that make those looooong adventure rpgish levels //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#21 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

eh maybe, would be used for different types of minis

#22 Before February 2015

Miki

Nighter wrote:

VERY Bad Idea.. If Angel got a glow at all. It would be able to go threw stuff. But if it just got the wings and only the owners could choose which person could get wings with Angel and fly but not able to go threw stuff. Then that would be a good Idea.. My Idea is better.

No it's not, you could just cheat in bosses and in copy faces.
I say, angel get wings when gets code instead of god mode.

#23 Before February 2015

cheezpuffs

this suggestions sorta relates to that persons topic on   giving every smiley a special ability, it would kill the EE uniueness and values //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

maksymilian 1423733141228291

Board footer