Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Amit

Is There Going To Be Another Competition?

Ok, so because i started playing EE after the first 2 competition. I didn't got the chance to participate in one //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

So i am asking (asking the admins) is there going to be another competition?

I think i am not the only one who wants this. If you (the average poster) want another competition, say it,

tell other people, post here, dont be shy, EE needs another competition!

#2 Before February 2015

Muffy

Re: Is There Going To Be Another Competition?

Well there's ton of updates, but maybe they forgot about contests, some have started making their own, wit very good rewards, but they might wait for a specific theme, like a holiday.But I don't want a contest, or not until I get an account and stuff.Sure I want one.

#3 Before February 2015

Master1

well it should be about time for one, 4 months inbetween new years, and easter. 6 months from easter to halloween. It's been about 8 months now...

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#4 Before February 2015

Jaybm

I think there should be, E.E. is definitely due for one. Although, it may be a while because of all the, whatever it was, after that last one.

That being said, the conclusion of the last contest (end of the community judging) was roughly December 1st. It's been about 7 months and 24 days.

So yes, I think there should be another contest soon.

#5 Before February 2015

Master1

I hope it's a summer contest :>

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#6 Before February 2015

Muftwin

anew contest would be great

#7 Before February 2015

Powerstars

I know I want one!

#8 Before February 2015

killingpepper123

One would be awesome, it's chance to test our skills, make new things, get Max Energy, etc...

I'm for it.

#9 Before February 2015

Nou

No. Not any time soon.

[13:03:20] Nou: any plans for a competition of some sort?
[13:03:52] RPGMaster2000: Not sure, Chris doesn't seem to keen on doing any more for a while
[13:06:43] Nou: hmm okay
[13:07:05] Nou: not that i want one myself so badly but it's been 8 months and some people do
[13:07:21] RPGMaster2000: I know, but I don't think a contest will be made until some kind of system is in place for it either
[13:07:31] RPGMaster2000: After last time, there's no way I'm doing one manually
[13:09:35] RPGMaster2000: It's not like I have much time for one myself at this point, been doing pre-production on my own game with full force lately
[13:11:35] RPGMaster2000: Haven't been too active with EE because of that, all updates after the Prison pack have been done by Chris and Julian

No u.

#10 Before February 2015

Muffy

^Well that was important, maybe it might be a while.

#11 Before February 2015

GKAbyss

Maybe a bunch of members could get together and host a large contest with good prizes.
You wouldn't have any prizes like free energy or smilies there might not be very many entries.

#12 Before February 2015

Zakleo

Aww I feckin' ? the competitons D:

#13 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

amitatsmon wrote:

Ok, so because i started playing EE after the first 2 competition. I didn't got the chance to participate in one //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Um, if you were here after the first two competitions, you could've participated in the Halloween one.

Last edited by Krazyman50 (Jun 24 2012 3:35:00 pm)

#14 Before February 2015

Superfly

If Julian and Chris are working hard enough to put out a new update (about) every week don't you think that they might be able to space out the updates and work on a system for the contests? Or at least plan for another in some way :/.

#15 Before February 2015

I wonder when there will be an official crew contest?

#16 Before February 2015

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

I was thinking about this a few days ago, and I came to this conclusion:

One, if there was some sort of horror themed contest, I would be in serious love and have so many ideas that I probably couldn't do anything.

And two, the sci-fi contest is probably never going to happen, considering I've had an idea written on a paper on my end table since... well, I don't even know. A while. A few years.

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#17 Before February 2015

Deetz

The reason contests aren't being done is the hoopla after the Halloween contest because of all the losers.

#18 Before February 2015

Amit

meh, Nou's post really made me sad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#19 Before February 2015

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

KRAZYMAN50 wrote:
amitatsmon wrote:

Um, if you were here after the first two competitions, you could've participated in the Halloween one.

It's called being busy/inactive.

#20 Before February 2015

Cola1

Nou wrote:

No. Not any time soon.

[13:03:20] Nou: any plans for a competition of some sort?
[13:03:52] RPGMaster2000: Not sure, Chris doesn't seem to keen on doing any more for a while
[13:06:43] Nou: hmm okay
[13:07:05] Nou: not that i want one myself so badly but it's been 8 months and some people do
[13:07:21] RPGMaster2000: I know, but I don't think a contest will be made until some kind of system is in place for it either
[13:07:31] RPGMaster2000: After last time, there's no way I'm doing one manually
[13:09:35] RPGMaster2000: It's not like I have much time for one myself at this point, been doing pre-production on my own game with full force lately
[13:11:35] RPGMaster2000: Haven't been too active with EE because of that, all updates after the Prison pack have been done by Chris and Julian

Ogod

Hopefully if there will be a system it wont be on things like number of plays and time people have played.

Just abusive.

smilpat.gif
kQgdwOD.png

Amit142391008151351

Board footer