Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

butterfly

Boss to MODERATOR

I have idea. All people want be moderator, and see how it: mod mode on him and gold nick. I want for a boss to moderator 100 peoples determined by the 5 groups last 5 winners going to semifinal there 25 people last 5 winners go to final where the most hard boss winner get moderating on 5 days, and getting all smiles when he haven't chat get chat, when he haven't beta - get beta and these on 1 month, boss to moderator every mouth, when 1 person win 3x boss to moderator he get moderating on 0,5 year and he can be boss on boss to moderator, boss in game must be moderator.

#2 Before February 2015

gustav9797

Re: Boss to MODERATOR

Just no. Wont happen.

uzjIGfi.gif

#3 Before February 2015

Cola1

No, just no. This will never happen, Moderation will STAY for the admins only. Your chances of becoming an admin are very VERY unlikely.

smilpat.gif
kQgdwOD.png

#4 Before February 2015

SquidMan338

The mods aren't going to make a tournament for becoming a mod. Knowing how to boss/survive a boss doesn't mean you'd make a good mod. Plus, if the guy who became a mod was someone who trolls, he could totally destroy pretty much any level he likes (I think there is even a chat command, /killlevel, that closes the level or something). Also, chat is priced at one cent via PayPal because you have to be at least 18 to have a PayPal account. That way, kids have to get permission from an adult to chat.

Last edited by SquidMan338 (Jan 26 2012 9:40:55 am)

#5 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

No. This is a horrible idea. Do you know what kind of power moderators have? This could be abused to ban anyone in the game... it's just... NO.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

butterfly 1423737947223485

Board footer