Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

Shift

Re: bunny and bird smiley

Lol everybody who is trying to say they're not being aggressive is wording their post contrarily. I don't see why you guys can't be happy with your +500 or +1000 energy; all of the new years winners were. You're being just as greedy as everyone else.

#27 Before February 2015

Bobithan

How about this? I would think that a smiley to show that we participated in the contest would be nice... So that we didn't make an epic world for nothing.

aka towwl

#28 Before February 2015

NikK

I don't actually want bunny smiley (I mean, if they gave it to us, good, but if not), cuz I'm in love with commando, and bunny smiley wouldn't mean nothing else except "I participated". Except you like the smiley, it would be pointless. Except you are a collectionist, it would be pointless. Except you want it to show off (to show off nothing, actually), it would be pointless.

The defense rests.

#29 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

I know why my team lost, and I'm not complaining or anything. Our level had some flaws, since we didn't have much time, but I don't think the judging for the levels was that great.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#30 Before February 2015

EEguy

JadElClemens wrote:

I know why my team lost, and I'm not complaining or anything. Our level had some flaws, since we didn't have much time, but I don't think the judging for the levels was that great.

^ that.
Im on the same team as him.

#31 Before February 2015

cheezpuffs

Chewy wrote:

Stop wanting to get the bunny and bird. You lost, you're not getting them. Deal with it.

hurtful!

#32 Before February 2015

Shinabi

Deadlord wrote:

-This is   to all un-winners:Try to be better in the next competition.

That is so mean, to all the "un-winners". We tried. How many people did you think tried? Most of them. I tell you, I tried my hardest to win. I am okay with losing... I mean, I lost. It's all a game. Anyways, this is my first time. I just need to practice. But when you say, "Try to be better" It's like saying we were lazing around, doing nearly nothing and saying "WE WANNA BUNNEH SMILEH". We tried. Some people are just naturally not good at level-making.
This is a little off-topic, but about the Bunny smiley, I think we should have a different easter smiley just cause we participated.
You might think I am just saying this cause I lost, but I would say this either way.

#33 Before February 2015

Palm

OffTopic:What does STFU mean :c?

#34 Before February 2015

Cola1

Palm wrote:

OffTopic:What does STFU mean :c?

Shut the F*** up

EDIT: I don't even want the Bird Smiley. It Ugly. (No offense)

Last edited by Cola1 (Apr 26 2011 5:14:55 pm)

smilpat.gif
kQgdwOD.png

#35 Before February 2015

Palm

What does it even look like?

#36 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Palm: 2im2nva.png

Yeah, it looks ugly. I wouldn't want it either. No offense to RPG.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#37 Before February 2015

DK Levels

shift wrote:

Lol everybody who is trying to say they're not being aggressive is wording their post contrarily. I don't see why you guys can't be happy with your +500 or +1000 energy; all of the new years winners were. You're being just as greedy as everyone else.

New years :130 teams or so , 58 maps submitted. Prize : Energy only.
Easter : 220 teams or so , 150 maps submitted. Prize : Energy + Exclusive smileys
Its not being greedy, please look up definition, you would be fed up with people complaining if you won...
Besides, If we constantly have energy... it would be pointless because due to the recent lack of updates we will have nothing to spend it on... and eventually most people would have 3000+ energy and no one would enter anymore...

#38 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

TakoMan02 wrote:

Palm: http://i55.tinypic.com/2im2nva.png

Yeah, it looks ugly. I wouldn't want it either. No offense to RPG.

Haha, I guess my stuff can't all be winners can they?

I have considered to make a topic specifically asking the winners what kind of changes they want to see to make the bird smiley look nicer. Normally, I wouldn't do something like this (changing fundamental features of graphics), but I figured that I could make an exception for the winners since they only deserve it. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Any suggestions are always welcome by PM though!

#39 Before February 2015

DK Levels

I personally like it, but If you want to make it even better make it look like a little chick //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#40 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

The reason I don't want the bunny in shop is because you can't show off +500 energy to other people in-game, now can you?

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#41 Before February 2015

Glitcherkid

Bobithan wrote:

How about this? I would think that a smiley to show that we participated in the contest would be nice... So that we didn't make an epic world for nothing.

I like this idea also. 1smile1

PaNFnqB.png

#42 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

I will never change my smiley from //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile. What do I care. If bunny will be released gimme +500 energy naow.

#43 Before February 2015

Nico1a5

hacking https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

#44 Before February 2015

BEE

shift wrote:

Notice how the winners are very aggressive...

False. Read through all the posts from before people started complaining.

http://eeforumify.com/viewtopic.php?id=7105

We all were agreeing that it would be fine to add it to the shop for gems. People kept complaining though and we changed our minds because there is a difference between "disagreeing with the way something works" and being a "sore loser"; seeing as how there was a lack of complaining before the contest.

Custom Tab: Forum Post|Trello

Thanks Xen for my Avatar and Smitty for the smiley 47BA5lq.png

#45 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Good point. I don't remember any complaining going on before the contest. *thinks hard* nope. Nothing.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#46 Before February 2015

BEE

My boyfriend complained about how he disliked the concept to me, and zoey complained once, but thats about it.

#47 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

I don't see why people are obsessed with the smiley's. They're not the point of the game; they're a very small feature of the game, so it's not everything if you don't have it.

I think everyone just has the case of immediate-gratification. In a few weeks no one will care.

And your boyfriend plays EE? True love, right there.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#48 Before February 2015

BEE

Yes he does, we play online games together as a hobby //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

And I agree, give it a few weeks.

#49 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

Think about it, if YOU won the contest 1st or 2nd and got bird/bunny smiley, would you want people to have it to and make you have just another not so special smiley? no, i dont think to.

#50 Before February 2015

Calicara

I really don't care. I mean yea I would want it, but I understand that the winners worked hard for it, and so I found it completely fair that it is exclusive. People should stop whining

But at the same time I think the winners are being a little show-offy. I especially hate the "1st place" and "2nd place" signatures. Yes we know who won, yes we are happy for you, but you don't need to rub it in so much.

Either way I just can't wait till this whole thing blows over.

aefrogdog 1423746778214654

Board footer