Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

aefrogdog

bunny and bird smiley

im just wondering, will there be any other way to get the bunny and bird smiley.

#2 Before February 2015

NikK

Re: bunny and bird smiley

Bunny = Maybe will be in the shop.
Bird = Nope.

#3 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

I highly doubt either will be on the shop, except for gems and perhaps a limited time.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#4 Before February 2015

Chewy
Banned

Stop wanting to get the bunny and bird. You lost, you're not getting them. Deal with it.

#5 Before February 2015

Shift

Notice how the winners are very aggressive...

#6 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

^agreed

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#7 Before February 2015

Cyclopsicle

^Double agreed

#8 Before February 2015

Wildirishman

^triple agreed.

I would know because I've been playing EE for awhile (about a month or so.)

#9 Before February 2015

NikK

^Quadruple agreed.

Btw, I just said that the bunny will maybe be in the shop cuz RPGMaster said it.

#10 Before February 2015

Chewy
Banned

That's because we are getting fed up with all these "I want these smileys" threads made by the losers. I know I am.

#11 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Maybe that's you. I'm not feeling terribly aggressive, but if all the others got the smiley, then that wouldn't make it very special for the people who got it. If it was released in the shop, then you wouldn't know if they were good enough to win the competition, or if they just bought it from the shop.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#12 Before February 2015

supadorf24

I can see why you guys are sick of all the whining. I am too. Anyway, it was stated before the Bunny Smiley was awarded that it might later be released into the shop. The Bird Smiley is exclusive, but the Bunny Smiley has always had a chance of becoming available, as was stated by RPG.

#13 Before February 2015

Bossking

NikK wrote:

Bird = Nope.

if bunny come into shop the thing i tried my best in contest is pointless

#14 Before February 2015

bigfatsnoozy

Bossking wrote:
NikK wrote:

Bird = Nope.

Well, you got the 250+ energy or 500+ (idk)

And anyways, even though I was too lazy to make a level for easter, I think the bunny should NOT
be released into the store because it would be unfair to the people that really dedicated their time into EE and made a great level.

#15 Before February 2015

Bossking

+500 but the bunny will give me the chance to people say "wow he won the contest!" //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#16 Before February 2015

BunnySMG

Contest nonparticipant here. My personal feeling is that the bunny should be released.

Next Easter.

(And this coming from a guy with bunny right in his name. I mean, how could I not want it? But the contest winners put in the time to make there levels the very best, so exclusivity for a year is certainly reasonable. The above applies to the birdy as well, but I'm not a bird with a submachinegun, so I don't really care.)

#17 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

Yes. Let them have their exclusivity for a year, perhaps release it to the shop next easter of hold the same contest, but have their prize be just energy.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#18 Before February 2015

Chimi

Hmm, not a bad idea.

#19 Before February 2015

Shift

Bossking wrote:
NikK wrote:

Bird = Nope.

That's why I think that if the bunny is released, the second place winners should also get the bird smiley. First place can deal :rolleyes:

BunnySMG wrote:

But the contest winners put in the time to make there levels the very best, so exclusivity for a year is certainly reasonable.

Do you really think nobody else tried to make his level the best? Other than that I kinda of sort of half agree :/

EDIT: I can't believe so many people agreed with that first post I made, I thought it'd really just raise hell. And yes, different, your wording is aggressive, at least.

Last edited by shift (Apr 23 2011 10:36:52 pm)

#20 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

shift wrote:

EDIT: I can't believe so many people agreed with that first post I made, I thought it'd really just raise hell. And yes, different, your wording is aggressive, at least.

Where's the aggression in my post?

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#21 Before February 2015

BunnySMG

I never meant to sound like I was saying they didn't try their very best. It's the nature of competition that there are winners and there are losers. Apparently their very best is better than that of others. The only difference between this and a 400M dash is that these results can be nothing but subjective, which is no doubt the source of all the frustration we're seeing.

#22 Before February 2015

Palm

NikK wrote:

^Quadruple agreed.

Btw, I just said that the bunny will maybe be in the shop cuz RPGMaster said it.

^Palmruple agreed.

#23 Before February 2015

bbblack

Maybe a limited edition of bunny smiley on easter and an egg packet won't   kill you.

#24 Before February 2015

DK Levels

Not agressive.
I said this before and I will say it again.
I don't exactly feel like wearing the same smiley I and others worked hard to get as someone who's parents bought it for them, or they bought themselves just because they couldn't stand not having everything they could get their hands on.
- My opinion. Just because it doesn't agree with yours, doesn't mean its agressive.

#25 Before February 2015

Deadlord

DK Levels wrote:

Not agressive.
I said this before and I will say it again.
I don't exactly feel like wearing the same smiley I and others worked hard to get as someone who's parents bought it for them, or they bought themselves just because they couldn't stand not having everything they could get their hands on.
- My opinion. Just because it doesn't agree with yours, doesn't mean its agressive.

I totaly agree with you!
-I worked so hard to win,and if un-winners get   it im gonna freak out! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue
-This is   to all un-winners:Try to be better in the next competition.

aefrogdog 1423746778214654

Board footer