Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

robotkoer

Unfair magic intervals

I know there are a lot of posts that talk about magic coins, but I couldn't find any answers.

Why did my relative get 3 magic coins in one day (no cheats used) but I don't even get 1 magic coin in one week?

Also, are magic intervals really completely random? (Or if you have got enough magic, you'll get next ones more rarely?)

My relative has got 219 max energy and I have 226 max energy, but that's only because I joined EE first (and played more)...

#2 Before February 2015

Cola1

Re: Unfair magic intervals

He probably goes in levels with more coins than you. I don't get magic often and yet I have over 300 energy.

smilpat.gif
kQgdwOD.png

#3 Before February 2015

Shift

robotkoer wrote:

Why did my relative get 3 magic coins in one day (no cheats used) but I don't even get 1 magic coin in one week?

I'm really tired of repeating this joke, but... How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop? The world may never know.

robotkoer wrote:

Also, are magic intervals really completely random?

Yup.

Quit whining about magic; magic doesn't have any actual value, so why should you worry about it?

#4 Before February 2015

robotkoer

Shift wrote:
robotkoer wrote:

Shift wrote:

I'm really tired of repeating this joke, but... How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop? The world may never know.

WTF? Read the same thing on another topic of mine (and post of yours) and still don't get it...

Shift wrote:
robotkoer wrote:

Also, are magic intervals really completely random?

Yup.

Quit whining about magic; magic doesn't have any actual value, so why should you worry about it?

It does, 1) adds ability to get some special smileys 2) adds ability to get off EE longer without losing/wasting any energy

Last edited by robotkoer (Jan 23 2012 3:31:06 pm)

#5 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

It's called luck, not skill.

#6 Before February 2015

Master1

Don't get magic much anymore, but my max is over 1,000 //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#7 Before February 2015

Shift

robotkoer wrote:
Shift wrote:

<snip>

It does, 1) adds ability to get some special smileys 2) adds ability to get off EE longer without losing/wasting any energy

First, you really messed up your bb code.

Second, oh, you don't say? I never knew. [/sarcasm]

So, things that give you pretty pixels have monetary value? No, they don't. Well, some people charge money for pixels, but the pixels aren't worth anything but enjoyment.

#8 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

@Shift: You'd be suprised how much money people would pay for a pretty pixel.

More energy can help with a lot of things, even if you have all smilies unlocked. You could get more portals, and spawnpoints, maybe even if you get more than 500, you can start using them for artwork.

There's lots of possibilities.

signature.png
*u stinky*

robotkoer1423751101210331

Board footer