Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

Onjit
Website

Re: Do You Remember Your First Day On EE?

dazz wrote:

Actually the first time I played EE it was one of the weirdest games I found, with only 30 rooms aprox. and rarely 50 users online at the same time, it had only arrows, 6 bricks + a secret black brick (glitch) and 6 smiley, a ton of trolls and a few nice guys-guests building roller coasters and smileys. THAT WAS ALL in EE, since then everything changed except the first 6 basic smileys and 6 bricks. It was fun, silly, addictive, anoying and boring at the same time. I wish we could still play the first version tough //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

A similar look of first version

http://i49.tinypic.com/2e2dts6.jpg

That's exactly what I remember playing

:.|:;

#27 Before February 2015

Minimania
Moderation Team

The first day I joined? The first daay I joined I was on my phone and that was that whole crappy day.

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

#28 Before February 2015

LegoLover

Squad wrote:

I was an instant pro.

So was I. The forums too.
I found EE on a website called funny games (even though I didn't really trust that site, and still don't), a week later, I decided to play it on EE's official site. After a further 3 weeks, I got annoyed about not having the extra blocks that it seemed everyone else had, so I made an account.

#29 Before February 2015

king1

The first time i play EE, there were no saved worlds.
So I went on a world, and then fly all but I ...
So I asked everyone: How can you fly?
Everybody said: Secret
Apart from one, he said: Press G.

And so it was all fun, and i play on EE Every day...!

#30 Before February 2015

SWL

Ah,yes. When i started playing it was in the 2nd version of the lobby i think.I played only on open worlds,until i found out how to make worlds with other names and edit keys.I also remember my first world with lot of people,it even got 45 at the same time.

#31 Before February 2015

Loffer Logge

I started on Kongregate, but at that time if you clicked on the loading screen you went to the main website.   I thought that meant you could only play it on the website, so I started playing it there.   I went into a hold space level, and I got a +2 magic coin almost right away.   I had no idea what that meant, as I didn't start spending energy until a few months later.   I thought all gold coins were magic and that that didn't mean anything.

#32 Before February 2015

MortenJeppe

the first day i played ee (it was ca. ½ year before energy shop)played i in lop's world(beta had only one world) (im not sure about it was lop's world (there was no names)):cool:

#33 Before February 2015

Koto

My first time on ee, was around the time it got out on the front page on Newgrounds.com around the end of 2010.   Thought it was fun, but didn't think much of it at the time.

#34 Before February 2015

rocktheworld313

The forum is called: Do you remember your first day on EE?

Sadly... No. YGMal.png

Last edited by rocktheworld313 (Aug 12 2012 4:42:05 pm)

#35 Before February 2015

Flobalob

Well..

My first day was somewhere in 2010. A really awesome game. I played similar to what Dazz showed. The first level I remember playing was an underground one. With sand blocks (the old ones) and everyone running around and...

#36 Before February 2015

iPwner
Website

First level I played was in January 2011 on another account. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue It was an open world. I made a house, and other people helped me build off of it. :0 Eventually, the level had like 10 people in it! (Which was quite a feat at the time). ;P There were about 5 houses and a big mansion I made, until a pyromaniac came and lit the mansion aflame (I wonder who that could be!), in protest of civil rights. Then, things got a little out of hand. 'The trolls are coming, the trolls are coming!' boomed throughout the streets of our little ville, and soon everything got decimated. Soon, everyone starved themselves out of the level due to lack of food (obviously). What a day, what a day. *~<;D

ssAARASAAAAAAAAA  iAAAAAAAAAAAAA OU yaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YAAAaa YAAaah; yaayaayaa, yayayaya-ya-ya YAAA YAAAYA; YAYAYA YAAHAYAhAAAAAAAAAA 

EPIOOOOOUUUUUUuuuuuu   IUO0O0oooooooooooppi

;3 0>o ~X_x~ <~(^V^)~> (); ;B ;~; *~<:',',',',',{ Q=(*@`)Q

Im A ®a®ity ®

#37 Before February 2015

Terence22205

I came on, looking for a game like minecraft. Then was muted by at least 20 people, (Kongregate) as I repeatedly asked how to save. Good times. xD

#38 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

Squad wrote:
Kaosslasher wrote:

I started playing on kongregate.com From there i played once and a while, and i showed my friend it. We played together and made a map full of brown blocks, pixel art, and a boss. and minigames as a waiting room. TBH, it was a well designed map, but, my phone was stupid, and whenever someone picks it up i lost internet connection. So it died that night ( when we left it on to keep it alive )

I find that before beta, being a nub was alot of fun //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Can I phone you?

haha, im really late to this :l

No, its fixed now. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#39 Before February 2015

Xeno

I discovered Everybody Edits over two years ago before Chris introduced the beta program. If memory serves me right, there were never yet any additional sets of bricks or smilies and you weren't able to save your worlds. The first time I played the game, I unconditionally helped a group of other people (as locked worlds weren't developed yet) build a town of houses, but I decided to abscond and build a gigantic rainbow elevator on my own which stood with major twists and turns that virtually reached the top of the map from the bottom. There was no God Mode, and it was quite tedious work to elevate myself around the map to try and build something; but it was worth it in the end, because I noticed that many people who entered the world tested out the creation I had just finished.

Since then, I had completely forgotten all about Everybody Edits until I heard that a new shop system was going to be introduced. I decided to register an account on Everybody Edits shortly after the in-game shop was launched back in December 2010. However, I joined a bit too late before Christmas and New Years day that I couldn't accumulate enough energy in time to purchase the Christmas smiley and the New Years 2010 package, before they expired on January 1, 2011.

Last edited by Xeno (Aug 18 2012 1:25:25 pm)

#40 Before February 2015

AquaBlitz11

First play of mine is version 0.9.0.0

First day, My friend on Runouw tells me to play it. I don't even know what's it then I play.
Oh holy sh** It's mostly like Mario! Well, Multiplayer platform games, Of course!
And so, And then... I make some level then I come back. Oh H[TAB] again! Where's my level?!?

I got my friend's account and I've leaved this game for long... then come back entering my friend's account.
Oh H[TAB] .. He's banned. He's beta.. Aww.. So, I make my own account and start playing from myself without having any classic blocks that's earlier than half of 2011. Then I'm here!

#41 Before February 2015

Wolf exile1

My first time? Watch out, I got a long story for you.

I was looking around newgrounds for a game, I found EE. I played EE. I got bored after a few months.

Came back, Except on nonoba. Joined, I was named razzafrackin. I met The first gamer, And then we made some sort of weird level with a beta. (So much hate for that beta guy...) I think it was called something like ice minis...

#42 Before February 2015

MortenJeppe

Flobalob wrote:

Well..

My first day was somewhere in 2010. A really awesome game. I played similar to what Dazz showed. The first level I remember playing was an underground one. With sand blocks (the old ones) and everyone running around and...

the first sand block came in 2011 not 2010

(i have used google translete)

#43 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

MortenJeppe wrote:
Flobalob wrote:

Well..

the first sand block came in 2011 not 2010

(i have used google translete)

>The first level I remember playing was an underground one. With sand blocks (the old ones)
>The first level I remember playing was an underground one.
>The first level I remember playing
>The first level I remember
>remember

---------

The first time I played EE it was because of my little brother (being obsessed) always wanting to play multiplayer games with me, so I did, and we played quite a few levels.

After a while I started using WPE and CE and a little tool (which will screw up your computer) XSpeed.
XSpeed allowed me to basically move really fast and CE to teleport and WPE to animate blocks and make
my creations somewhat invincible.

Last edited by ?tilla (Aug 18 2012 1:36:38 pm)

signature.png
*u stinky*

#44 Before February 2015

IC-1101_98

dazz wrote:

Actually the first time I played EE it was one of the weirdest games I found, with only 30 rooms aprox. and rarely 50 users online at the same time, it had only arrows, 6 bricks + a secret black brick (glitch) and 6 smiley, a ton of trolls and a few nice guys-guests building roller coasters and smileys. THAT WAS ALL in EE, since then everything changed except the first 6 basic smileys and 6 bricks. It was fun, silly, addictive, anoying and boring at the same time. I wish we could still play the first version tough //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Here is where I found EE   funny-games

A similar look of first version

http://i49.tinypic.com/2e2dts6.jpg

That's exactly what I remember playing. It was the version when it was first named Everybody Edits. I first found it on a flash-game site called "jesper.nu". I remember how it was without locked worlds, but I can't understand how I continued playing when I had to defend my creations as long as I wanted them to stay. Then the locked worlds came, it was great to edit without all those trolls, and Tinychat was starting to get used too. I remember when I encountered my first hookjump. It was on a mario level, I was at that hookjump for about 15 min trying to get past, and the happiness that came with the overcome. And those old-school bosses, when they made a sprite in the center, and put themselves in it. And if you won, they let you inside the boss sprite. I loved those times. And does anyone remember the old God Mode glow? The smiley's outlines went glowing too, when God Mode was activated. The minigames were a lot more interesting back then too, not too hard, not too easy, and stairs were fun back then, since they were still original. And there was no "pro" or "noob" either, it was just everybody, having fun, and of course, editing. I don't dislike the newer versions in any way, but I still miss the older versions. I get very nostalgic when I think about when I joined EE.

#45 Before February 2015

Laxboy

i was in study hall and say a dude on the computer playing a game called everybody edits (i think he is ayuob or something like that) //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile . i typed it in and made an account and was addicted instantly. the first level i played was a nooby boss level that i forgot about...yes it was that long ago.

#46 Before February 2015

ani

dazz wrote:

Here is where I found EE   funny-games

This was exactly me, right down to the funny-games.biz link.

ヽ(•‿•)ノ    ❤ ♬ ✩    t u t u r u !~    ✧☁ ☂    ヽ(•‿•)ノ

#47 Before February 2015

Hammy120

The first time I played EE was about 4 months before the sand blocks came.

I made an open world, then about 5 people joined. We then made some houses and things, then a person trolled, so everybody exited (including me). I looked for my world, then discovered that I needed to create an cacount and buy a world, so I made an account, then instantly got hooked!

#48 Before February 2015

The First Gamer

First time I played E.E.? Oh hell yeah... That was one experience...

It was around when I was 12, I think somewhere in June of 2010 I started playing.

I saw a level link on Gamefaqs - One of the message boards, and decided to jump in.

It was named "Trial of Geno" and was your basic minigame world... I had so much fun... I got addicted from the start.

And ever since, I stand to this day...

#49 Before February 2015

xAnt123x

Took me 20 minutes to finish a hook

#50 Before February 2015

theditor

I created ''Slaveboxes'' with my friends (like traps). We built some houses and I tried to make a roller coaster. I thought they are the best thing ever in EE by that time //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile But sadly, someone destroyed it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile So instead of making a new one, I went to play some stairs (was also fun for me)

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

meep805 142391579545637

Board footer