Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

meep805

Do You Remember Your First Day On EE?

Do any of you remember your first day when you made an account? This is my story I was looking for a game where you could make things then play it and I came up with EE so I tried it out and I was freaked out when I got to the Tutorial World and there was this writing say "Seeing another smiley that's another player"
Anyway when I made an account I decided to make some Mario type levels and I made lots of them unfortunately no one played them //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile so whenever I made a level it disappeared when I left I remember one time when I had made a whole mario world and was going to show my Dad and when he came to look I accidently clicked "Go To Lobby" when I meant to press "God Mode" except I always used to think it said "God Made" and then there was the "You" where there's all your smilies so I thought it said "God Made You" https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL anyway I went to play some other peoples levels and I went to this Mario level someone made (It was a wide saved world) I didn't understand saved worlds so I thought 2 things.
1. How did he get this sized world?
2. Hahaha when everyone leaves his world it will be gone and he's put so much work into this.
There's so much more I did on my first day now I've said what I did what did you do when you first made an account?

#2 Before February 2015

Dazz

Re: Do You Remember Your First Day On EE?

Actually the first time I played EE it was one of the weirdest games I found, with only 30 rooms aprox. and rarely 50 users online at the same time, it had only arrows, 6 bricks + a secret black brick (glitch) and 6 smiley, a ton of trolls and a few nice guys-guests building roller coasters and smileys. THAT WAS ALL in EE, since then everything changed except the first 6 basic smileys and 6 bricks. It was fun, silly, addictive, anoying and boring at the same time. I wish we could still play the first version tough //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Here is where I found EE   funny-games

A similar look of first version

2e2dts6.jpg

Last edited by dazz (Aug 12 2012 7:08:59 am)

#3 Before February 2015

ILoveBacon

dazz wrote:

I wish we could still play the first version tough //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/529716
I dont think it works anymore.

#4 Before February 2015

Dazz

Patience is Key wrote:
dazz wrote:

I wish we could still play the first version tough //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/529716
I dont think it works anymore.

Nah, it doesn't work //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue   this version is more advanced, it has more rooms and an improved lobby. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#5 Before February 2015

Ratburntro44
Website

My first day on EE... hmm... some of my friends forced me to play it so I just went in the world they were in and trolled it.

#6 Before February 2015

R2D21999

ahhhhhhhh i remember when i first joined i was such a noob https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

#7 Before February 2015

meep805

R2D21999 wrote:

ahhhhhhhh i remember when i first joined i was such a noob https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

Weren't we all? https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

#8 Before February 2015

Koya
Fabulous Member

meep805 wrote:
R2D21999 wrote:

I was an instant pro.

My friend suggested the game while in an IT lesson, checked it out. then after school we joined a world together called 'castle empire 1' he drew this tiny building, I drew a castle as big as possible.

From there I started playing more and he started playing less, I managed to get him to make an account BOSLEY125. The time before chat and knowing of tinychat - used phones.

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

I stack my signatures rather than delete them so I don't lose them
giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

#9 Before February 2015

Bobithan

My first day was shortly after the super secret edit key came out, but since they were called "locked worlds" I assumed they meant you needed a password to enter the world, instead of just editing. I entered an open world and didn't have any idea on how to move, and I thought the only way to move was placing arrows on yourself. This was about 2 years ago, and I was pretty much the biggest noob in the game at that time. When I entered my first locked world though, the challenges were actually original. Most of the top worlds had quality minigames, although I didn't play them because I was too much of a nub. I stuck to open worlds for most of the time back then.

aka towwl

#10 Before February 2015

xRichTofenx

The first time I played was when I got bored of Facebook Games. So I started to search for some thing fun to play I was searching and searching then I saw a game name Everybody Edits. The name seemed so interesting to me so I clicked it and started playing I seen you could sign up I was like what kind of game is this. Then I clicked play as guest so I played as a guest for awhile then got so into it that I desided to create a acount so i did seen all the new things on it then I loved it building and makeing level ideas was so fun. But today I hardly play EE.

#11 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

I started playing on kongregate.com From there i played once and a while, and i showed my friend it. We played together and made a map full of brown blocks, pixel art, and a boss. and minigames as a waiting room. TBH, it was a well designed map, but, my phone was stupid, and whenever someone picks it up i lost internet connection. So it died that night ( when we left it on to keep it alive )

I find that before beta, being a nub was alot of fun //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#12 Before February 2015

soccerfreak006

I got beta as soon as I made an account.

#13 Before February 2015

Fdoou
Banned

Yes, I do. I was in the lobby and I saw jump jump jump, and I was like "wat it tihs i thnk il ply it"

Then I fell in love with EE.

#14 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

I first played stairs, I think, and I loved them.   (This is back when stairs were a new thing)

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#15 Before February 2015

Muffin

I got redirected from the broken version on kong and played an open world.

#16 Before February 2015

Bobithan

32OrtonEdge32dh wrote:

I first played stairs, I think, and I loved them.   (This is back when stairs were a new thing)

You mean when it was just this long diagonal line across the map? Yeah, that was fun. It was actually kind of hard.

aka towwl

#17 Before February 2015

collectionshower

My first day on EE was one of its earliest versions, back when everyone can edit. I think it wasn't even called Everybody Edits... I'll try to find it on Nonoba.

EDIT: Here it is: http://nonoba.com/chris/platform-sandbox

As the link name says, the game was called Platform Sandbox before.

Last edited by collectionshower (Aug 11 2012 4:14:55 pm)

#18 Before February 2015

Koya
Fabulous Member

Kaosslasher wrote:

I started playing on kongregate.com From there i played once and a while, and i showed my friend it. We played together and made a map full of brown blocks, pixel art, and a boss. and minigames as a waiting room. TBH, it was a well designed map, but, my phone was stupid, and whenever someone picks it up i lost internet connection. So it died that night ( when we left it on to keep it alive )

I find that before beta, being a nub was alot of fun //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Can I phone you?

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

I stack my signatures rather than delete them so I don't lose them
giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

#19 Before February 2015

Michal

I don't really remenber everything but i'll tell you what I do.

So first I went to a stair level and was playing around (I hate stairs now.)
Then I went to a race (I still like races.)

Anyway it wasn't on this account it was on my old one "Majki" I don't go on it anymore because it's a bit old and I have this one.

#20 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Moved to General Discussion.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#21 Before February 2015

tak4n

On my first day I joined a play & edit world. Didn't like it, quit EE. Then something made me come back. I played a world similar to the one wallacenew made (Mixed boss). I liked that world and so I sticked around. That world was never open again :/. Then I played the following levels in the following order. 1. Mixed boss by Wallacenew (which used to be named multi boss I think) and this world made me play EE longer than I expected. 2. Banana boss by Ryan, I just love this world, crazy fun. 3. Cow's boss, I didn't like it at the time as the minis were too hard for me until I played 4. EX crew boss by MFL. This one is best out of all I listed so far and it is the level that got me addicted to EE. It got me to like level such as 3. Cow's boss and 6. Spiderman's boss. I quit EE for half a year when MFL closed his/her boss EOpYT.png. I will never forget that world, that world was the world that opened my eyes towards creativity in minigame making and becoming a pro in EE. Then I played 5. Snake boss by Cyph1e run by Zacoidy (Zacoist & Zoidy) and I liked this world a lot as well, but none of these could even compare to EX crew boss. RIP //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile.

This is my first half a year - 3/4 of a year really. Close enough to 1 day though //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile. Note: The numbers represent in what order I played the levels, not in order I like these levels. They are all great levels.

signature3_zpsttrhtmyh.png

#22 Before February 2015

Pikachitu

i played stairs about 6 months ago

#23 Before February 2015

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

I found it on Kongregate, then I went on. I didn't know what energy was, so I just spent it on a spawn point. I didn't know the Thanksgiving smileys were not up for energy for long, so I ignored that stuff. I went and played some boxed mini-games, and enjoyed it. I got secret blocks and made a 25x25 world with a secret maze and thought it was good. I then replaced it with a dancing area (which contains secrets, minigames, and AFKs) and I thought it was great so I guest-bombed it.

The end.

meep805 wrote:
R2D21999 wrote:

No. Nobody in the universe was was/is.

Correct terms:

Noob: Somebody who's been here for a while and still not very intelligent and/or experienced.
Newb: Somebody who's new and not very intelligent and/or experienced.
Nub: What most people get mixed up with noob.

What most people think:

Noob: Somebody who's new and not very intelligent and/or experienced.
Newb: (They don't know this term.)
Nub: Somebody who's been here for a while and still not very intelligent and/or experienced.

#24 Before February 2015

Aoitenshi

Yes, I played EE. Then played Cave Exploration, and crap. I was up until 3AM!

#25 Before February 2015

Urban

On April eleventh, 2011, I was on EE. I created an account, and entered a level, which happened to be an "everybody edits" level. I left after being confused with a crown disappearing after I collected it, and went to a level called 100 mini-games. I then proceeded through the mini-games -once in a while to kick something because I was having troubles with hook jumps- and got stuck on a series of single spaced brick jumps for an hour.
After three hours of complete stress, I was the only one left on the level, and minutes later got booted from the level at the ninety-seventh mini-game, due to my internet connection.

Two months later I realized there was an energy shop.

meep805 142391579545637

Board footer