Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015, last edited by devanwolf (2023-03-31 13:33:07)

devanwolf

What is EE's Soundfont or MIDI synthesizer for music?

I would like to use EE's soundfont origin on MIDI files, but if someone or an admin knows, please tell.

Update: Download soundset here. This is the soundfont that I made from the sounds in its game. But I wonder/we want to see which soundbank uses the exact drum sounds and its piano.

Prince Fluff is now playable alone in Kirby's Extra Epic Yarn, also Bringing Back To Life upcoming in the next Wave 4 update of Kirby Star Allies (here not made out of yarn), and Soon Celebrating Him For Kirby's 30th Anniversary! Kirby's Dream Dash Coming Soon To iOS and Android This Christmas Or Late 2021! Kirby's Dream World (Yes, UFO Kirby Is Also Going To Be In This Game!) Coming Soon To Nintendo Switch Late 2021!

Important MIDI Converter! | Help Join The SimTunes Community!

#2 Before February 2015

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Re: What is EE's Soundfont or MIDI synthesizer for music?

I use a music editor called "Linux Multimedia Studio." I have a soundfont downloaded for it, and I noticed that the piano sounds so much like Everybody Edits that it can't be a coincidence. Try this.

Everybody Edits is Fred

#3 Before February 2015

capasha

Why don't you guys just extract the sound from EE?

#4 Before February 2015

Cyclone or Meredith

You can extract the sounds from the game itself via showmycode.com

Just input the swf link found in the html of the Everybody Edits index page and press download all files at the bottoms of the screen.

#5 Before February 2015, last edited by devanwolf (2023-03-31 13:36:54)

devanwolf

I already have made a piano/drums soundfont from the game! Click here to download the soundfont. Soundfonts for use on Sound Blaster sound cards, FluidSynth, SynthFont, FL Studio Soundfont Player, BASSMIDI, MuseScore, and other soundfont players.

Prince Fluff is now playable alone in Kirby's Extra Epic Yarn, also Bringing Back To Life upcoming in the next Wave 4 update of Kirby Star Allies (here not made out of yarn), and Soon Celebrating Him For Kirby's 30th Anniversary! Kirby's Dream Dash Coming Soon To iOS and Android This Christmas Or Late 2021! Kirby's Dream World (Yes, UFO Kirby Is Also Going To Be In This Game!) Coming Soon To Nintendo Switch Late 2021!

#6 Before February 2015

devanwolf

Bump.
I must know the original soundfont name that uses EE's Piano like in the game, if i don't know that yet, I have made a soundfont download link that is above my other post here.

#7 Before February 2015

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Whenever I try to download it, my anti-virus program goes crazy and there's constant "threats" for a while. I'm not sure what the problem is.

Everybody Edits is Fred

#8 Before February 2015

devanwolf

N1KF wrote:

Whenever I try to download it, my anti-virus program goes crazy and there's constant "threats" for a while. I'm not sure what the problem is.

The soundfont I made, I scanned with Microsoft Security Essentials and the soundfont I made has detected no viruses. Are you serious?

#9 Before February 2015

skullz17

If you extracted the sounds, wouldn't you just get EE's two octaves? I guess you could try to mimic the EE piano and make as many octaves you want.

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

#10 Before February 2015

devanwolf

skullz16 wrote:

If you extracted the sounds, wouldn't you just get EE's two octaves? I guess you could try to mimic the EE piano and make as many octaves you want.

I have made the piano/drum soundfont where the all the piano/drum soundfont sounds are fully extracted from the EE SWF file. Since Viena (or other soundfont editors) doesn't use MP3 files, I have modified and optimized the piano/drum MP3 sounds and make them into WAV for Viena. The lowest note C-4 (MIDI note 48) was the lowest and can still play the lowest sound on notes lower than C-4 and the highest note C-6 (MIDI note 72) was the highest and can still play the highest sound on notes higher than C-6.

#11 2015-02-27 22:27:35

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

I'm actually very curious about this as well. So if anyone knows, that would be great.

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#12 2015-08-24 17:42:58, last edited by devanwolf (2023-03-31 13:37:56)

devanwolf

N1KF wrote:

Hmm... I already updated the download link so you can download it here without the foolness.

#13 2015-08-25 01:35:53

Awesomenessgood

Question is why do you want that soundfont? There are better ones out there

lunchbox

#14 2015-10-23 14:52:38

devanwolf

Awesomenessgood wrote:

Question is why do you want that soundfont? There are better ones out there

It was just a piano and drums only soundfont. I also made a 21 instrument and 46 (35-81) drums GM soundfont from Scratch's soundbank which is similar to the one that I made before.

#15 2023-03-31 18:03:24

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

Zoey20701680282204797493

Board footer